Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught (5178 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by eyinjuege: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2019
post=85122980:
This is a very good news.

But why are 'some' women so wicked such as this?!

This won't be the first time we are reading about this kind of women inhumanity to these innocent maids.

The way she slammed this poor girl to the floor like a WWF wrestler is just so sickening.

We hope this animal will be a scape goat to all the remaining animals that haven't been cut yet.

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!

Wow, she slammed the child on the floor?
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by crackhaus: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2019
And the idiót looks like bread soaked in water
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2019
D.P!
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2019
If we go by that reasoning, this baby might be deserving of this wickedness based on what her own parents did?

Let’s just throw away all that bible ish this new year shall we?

ednut1:
life is a cycle. Live right and be aware tables may change anytime. No one has monopoly of violence . A nairalander once shared his story on how his aunt was harsh on him while growing up always quick to discipline him. Today she has children and doesn't discipline her own kids or allow him to correct them.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by eyinjuege: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
its in the bible. Sins of the fathers
Can we then also say the poor child too is paying for the sins of her parents?
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
post=85123678:

The guy recording the video from the windon was saying ' i know this woman very well, she lives in my neighborhood, she is very wicked, I'll make sure i send this video online'.

But he didn't do anything till she drove off the little car that looked like a cockroach she was feeling on top of the world with, feeling like a foolish 'madam'!

But it is good to know the guy posted the video online anyways.
That is why she was apprehended!
Happy now cheesy

I’m happy she was apprehended. And in hindsight it was good that he was patient enough to get the evidence that was used to nail her.

I would have gotten in the middle of it and stopped her. But then maybe the evidence wouldn’t exist and then she could continue maltreating the child indoors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2019
eyinjuege:

Can we then also say the poor child too is paying for the sins of her parents?
sure. Giving birth to kids you can't take care of
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by eyinjuege: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
sure. Giving birth to kids you can't take care of
It's not a sin to give birth to children you can't take care of, afterall the bible says be fruitful and multiply. So no sin or crime has been committed by the parents there.
However, it's stupidly irresponsible to have children you cannot care for, and very unfair on such children. Why give them out to monsters like this woman here

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
its in the bible. Sins of the fathers

You are the living proof that religion kills brain cells.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by Solsix(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Call picked
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by blank(f): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Plead:
Good... she should be prosecuted and jailed with hard labor.

Most women are naturally wicked to people below them and that’s the reason I don’t pity them when they get whooped by men (unapologetically).

Most women are fond of beating up kids anyhow ,I don’t know what makes them think it’s right ? But if they’re given same treatment they’ll start crying on social media. Nonsense

Following your reasoning, the little girl that was beaten deserves it because she's female and is naturally wicked to people below her?
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by crackhaus: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Plead:

Most women are naturally wicked to people below them and that’s the reason I don’t pity them when they get whooped by men (unapologetically).

Most women are fond of beating up kids anyhow ,I don’t know what makes them think it’s right ? But if they’re given same treatment they’ll start crying on social media. Nonsense
Believe me, if women had the physical strength to beat men up, you would hear & see it happening a lot. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2019
blank:

Following your reasoning, the little girl that was beaten deserves it because she's female and is naturally wicked to people below her?

undecided
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by ashatoda: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
please don't take her to court just throw her into prison for 3 weeks
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
blank:

So,you unfollowed me because of that post lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by blank(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Plead:

So,you unfollowed me because of that post lipsrsealed

Plead:

What kind of mentality is that? I can agree to disagree on so many things but I cannot abide someone with the mentality in bold. I am female and have female relatives. Nothing justifies a female being beaten. And those who believe such is okay, need mental health evaluation.
Re: Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
blank:

What kind of mentality is that? I can agree to disagree on so many things but I cannot abide someone with the mentality in bold. I am female and have female relatives. Nothing justifies a female being beaten. And those who believe such is okay, need mental health evaluation.

Calm down.

What I said is about women who beat or maltreat kids/people or folks whom are below/beneath them. I don’t pity such women when they’re whooped by people who’re stronger than them( mostly men),what goes around comes around.

Life isn’t easy and those who try to bulldoze their way through it will regret their decisions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) / How Do You Cope With Abroad Husband? / Women Are Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.