Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ (733 Views)

My Secret Crush (18+) / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ by Bluebarbie10: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yesterday I and a friend of mine where walking home together and It was a bit late because we were coming from a party. The guy that I liked in my department was walking behind us. Then we we saw a tricycle which we entered and others as well that some had to lap each other because it was late and there was no bike movement.
He offered to lap me and I agreed. It was a bit awkward Sha but I enjoyed the bumping ride on his lap and I could feel him through his trousers because I wore a Lycra gown. Lol I used the opportunity to ride on his D stylishly. The feeling was out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
...and?

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Cum Inside"— 30-Year-Old Man Admits Raping 7-Year-Old Girl / How Can I Quit My 4 Girlfriends / This Man Will Pay You $25,000 If You Find Him A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.