Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... (977 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
I saw a post by a man named Offpoint and decided to tell him the truth. Below is what he wrote, then the next is my reply.

Offpoint:
After I read a front page thread titled "If money is delaying you from getting married, read this"

I looked at my mirror this morning and I saw a string of white hair, I checked my account balance... it looks like AIDs patient.

So guys, abeg make una help me... I need state I fit marry on credit. help me please, make una help me o

My reply.

Not all threads you see on front page you should open. I saw that thread, but I didn't open it.

Let tell you something. Most Nigerian men are backward and all they think about is how you should marry early. These are the men that made this nation to be riddled with poverty and crime.

They encourage men to marry early and populate the country that God will provide. These men get married and start polluting the nation with innocent children they can't fend for.

These children grow up suffering and when they can't take it anymore, the male kids go into crime, kidnapping, Yahoo, and killing while the female children go into prostitution and other illegal things just to fend for themselves.

This poor man who was deceived to get married at an early age is now a middle-aged man who found himself in a Church and the pastor brain-washed him that the love of money is the root of all evil.

From this preaching, the man stops working toward being wealthy and spends all his days going to Church and praying day and night, hoping God will give him millions without doing anything, just because he prayed. Prayer without action is nothing.

The pastor who told him about money being evil has different cars and travels abroad. The brain-washed man is poor and happy. His children, on the other hand, are poor and unhappy.

Where is the happiness when you're poor and happy as a man, because of what a pastor said, but your numerous children are poor and unhappy? This man is wicked, the pastor is wicked.

If all of us as men become legally successful before getting married, the rate of crime in the country will reduce. Success is not hard, but staying focus is.

When we are poor and we populate the world with children, these children propagate crime and evil because we are the root of the evil for giving birth to offsprings we can't carter for because someone told us to marry early or when broke.

An African man is all about marry, marry, and marry now, God will provide. They'll never tell you to invent something or solve a problem that'll make people's lives better and make you wealthy.

As long as we African men keep focusing on degrees, job, and marriage — when there is no money, we'll remain a poor continent with rising population and crime.

At the end of the day, rich Africans and greedy, but rich whites will pay the price of poor Africans getting married without a true source of income.

These children will kill or kidnap the rich Africans and scam the greedy whites.

A male child by a poor Nigerian man is a threat to the society.

As a father, would you want your children to suffer? Are you happy your parents made you to suffer?

If you're from a rich home, aren't you happy your parents are rich? Won't you want your child to be happy for being born into a rich family?

If you hate your unborn children, marry when you're broke and under pressure.

If you love them, strive to legally succeed and stabilize before you venture into marriage, even if your 60 years old and unmarried.

At least, 80% of these men who get pressured into marriage when they are broke will end up dying of two things

1. High blood pressure (hypertension)
2. Financial depression or suicide

Only a few will escape this trap and become successful, then come back and tell you a story of how they got married when they were poor and helpless, but now, life has changed.

Will you be among the few? Be wise and don't be pressured by another man's success story of following the wrong route and scaling through.

After they've deceived you to get married when broke, they'll all hide and say, "All man for himself."

10 Likes

Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
God bless you for this beautiful piece
Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by ABCthingx: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
[url=/abcthings]

To each his own kettle.

[/url]
Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by AyamDani(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:
I saw a post by a man named Offpoint and decided to tell him the truth. Below is what he wrote, then the next is my reply.

My reply.

After they've deceived you to get married when broke, they'll all hide and say, "All man for himself."

Apt!
Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by iLegendd(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
ABCthingx:
[url=/abcthings]

To each his own kettle.

[/url]
Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by Unik3030: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
that guy that rushed to marry cos he believes he needs love more than money, I pity him. the world have passed the time of playing gamble with your life n that of your children,even those who planned well n strategise still dey feel d heat let alone someone who gambled. I wish him well bro

3 Likes

Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Unik3030:
that guy that rushed to marry cos he believes he needs love more than money, I pity him. the world have passed the time of playing gamble with your life n that of your children,even those who planned well n strategise still dey feel d heat let alone someone who gambled. I wish him well bro

On point.
Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by Raalsalghul: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
iLegendd:

My reply.

Very apt!

Lalasticlala please we need this at the frontpage.

Re: DON'T BE Pressured Into Marriage When You're Broke — See Why... by FunnyDude(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
I knew of someone who rushed this marriage, now he is a shadow of himself, frustrated, financially handicap and the pressure keeps soaring on a daily. Cos he ha 2 kids.

When you hear never gamble with your future. It's is marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#WWE: Too Much Make Up On Lana Lashley Face On Her Wedding / True Love Never Expires / Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.