Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice (638 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by OLUWABIG(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good Afternoon Guys
Doctors and medical experts in the house

Am here to seek advice for one of my friend

Now going straight to the point few days ago while chatting with this friend of mine as a normal conversation would go after asking her how her day was going and all that

Then I asked her how is she and she was like she's not feeling ok I said why ? She said
She's experiencing some kinda abdominal pain
And she made me know this has been happening for few hours so I was like did she take anything that could have cause stomach upset she was like no not at all then I said it definitely her Menses pain she insist it not so I have no choice that to leave the issue there and continue to other conversations

Then what baffles me was that waking up the second day she made same complain but she said the pain as reduced
The third day too same complain

So I told her that at this point am getting uncomfortable and worried with the pain she's experience coupled with the fact that she's still a very young teenager that it looks strange to me that the only thing that i know that could cause this is when she's close to her menses

And she replied that no it not that "as she is she can experience the abdominal pain for 3 days a week or 2 straight week" and that anytime are menses is close once she doesn't not take anything sugary she would not experience the pain

Now my question is
What could cause this kind of consistent abdominal pain (which is definitely not a menses pain) for a very young gal and what can she do about it

Sorry my post is too long but any form of help and advice will be appreciated
She's too young to be used to that kind of pain
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by ucdeboy011(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Good Afternoon Guys

Now going straight to the point few days ago while chatting with this friend of mine as a normal conversation would go after asking her how her day was going and all that

Then I asked her how is she and she was like she's not feeling ok I said why ? She said
And she made me know this has been happening for few hours so I was like did she take anything that could have cause stomach upset she was like no not at all then I said it definitely her Menses pain she insist it not so I have no choice that to leave the issue there and continue to other conversations

Then what baffles me was that waking up the second day she made same complain but she said the pain as reduced

So I told her that at this point am getting uncomfortable and worried with the pain she's experience coupled with the fact that she's still a very young teenager that it looks strange to me that the only thing that i know that could cause this is when she's close to her menses

And she replied that no it not that "as she is she can experience the abdominal pain for 3 days a week or 2 straight week" and that anytime are menses is close once she doesn't not take anything sugary she would not experience the pain

Now my question is
What could cause this kind of consistent abdominal pain (which is definitely not a menses pain) for a very young gal and what can she do about it

The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges? #3k for 250ml and 500ml for 5k call/WhatsApp 07036845662

Pick up ikotun, ikorodu, Surulere Lagos, Abuja and delivery to major cities in Nigeria
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by Partteen: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls let her go to a diagnostic centre for a test. While at that, she should take pawpaw seeds, boil the seeds, sieve the water and drink it.
Let me know the outcome. Thanks
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by OLUWABIG(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Partteen:
Pls let her go to a diagnostic centre for a test. While at that, she should take pawpaw seeds, boil the seeds, sieve the water and drink it.
Let me know the outcome. Thanks

She also said she can easily experience the pain anytime she inhales smoke or anything pungent like rotten stuffs
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by ucdeboy011(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
OLUWABIG:

She also said she can easily experience the pain anytime she inhales smoke or anything pungent like rotten stuffs

The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges? #2500 for 250ml and 500ml for 5k call/WhatsApp 07036845662

Pick up ikotun, ikorodu, Surulere Lagos, Abuja and delivery to major cities in Nigeria
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal I Need Advice by Healthyway15: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Good Afternoon Guys

Now my question is

Tell her to visit a hospital first, concerning it. Then you can come back here to let us know about her health challenges, for proper treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Russia Have Fewer Coronavirus Cases Than Luxembourg? / Am I Still Sane? / You Must Do This …if You Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.