Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD (41599 Views)

Tinubu Dangerous Brand Of Rent Seeking Politics And Impacts On Yoruba Muslims / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by oyatz(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2019
So according to your Nigerian parlance, Yahya Bello, Adams Oshiomole, Asari-Dokubo,Simon Lalong, Barnabas Gemade and Sen David Mark who neither Yorubas nor Igbos must be Hausa-Fulani?

madridsta007:

“Known in NIGERIAN PARLANCE...”

You either missed that or you seriously need English Language help.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by knightsTempler: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by knightsTempler: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2019
oyatz:
You obviously don't know much about Nigerian Politics.

Farooq Kperogi is from Okuta, Kwara State.

The Hausa-Fulani don't regard Kwara Indigenes as part of them.

Keep deceiving yourself, we all know what the truth is.

Afonja brought Alimifulani against Alafin oyo and Tinubu brought Buhari against Obasanjo, history is here to repeat itself. Awon weyrey alatenuje
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by johntolu: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

If I am asleep and they wake me up that Yoruba are nearing drums of war, I go back to my sleep

IBB

That is how they take you guys

The same IBB you quoted in your piece, was forced to abdicate power by the Yoruba Nation and handed over to a Yoruba man in trepidation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by stickle(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Tinubu is getting cheap publicity.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by johntolu: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

A coalition of Arewa youth has said that “the Yoruba are the most ungrateful stock in Nigeria”, in a statement signed on behalf of the group by Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi, after an emergency meeting called by the coalition in Daura, Katsina State, on Tuesday, June 27, 2017.

How do you think the same Arewa youths will describe the other ethnic group that went into political coalition with their fathers in the 1st Republic but ended up annihilating all their political and military leaders so as to hijack power from them. Kindly keep me posted once they give you a response.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Dagrace01(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2019
mushystuff:

Is the author of this piece Igbo? Why are you people so dumb? Can't you make findings and direct your vitriol to those whose boots are right up your asses?
I'm not so concerned about the author Mr chairman, it's your kinsmen comments out there that got me irritated and irated. The poster's tomfoolery and ignorance has gotten to the head of your kinsmen who don't have the minds and brains of their own. Just the way they've been blindly following NMK the coward who fled Nigeria and left his followers in confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by jneutron4000: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Late Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Brig.Adekunle Benjamin etc did much zombiesm but they paid dearly for it with their lives.
Tinubu have learned infact Awolowo, MKO were so nice and they have good hearts that's why as Yoruba man I do blame MKO for his kindheartednes, which made him soft because he had the recourse to fight that is buy massive weapons, machines and also bring in machineries to fight when his election was annul but he does not want blood to flow, made a big mistake trusting the British will regulate things, instead of him to use his influence, wealth to lobby super power like America. Tinubu God bless you Oosha, everything dey ground you mess up, he go release hell, he dont trust British that why he has America as his best ally. Even during his time as Governor of Lagos state, OBJ could not try the nonsense he did in other Yoruba states such as Ogun, Osun in Lagos. Make God almighty keep protecting Tinubu for the conservative Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by oyatz(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Bros, calm down.
Ilorin is just about 5-7% of the whole of Kwara.
The people of Okuta are Bariba. They are neither Yoruba nor Hausa nor Fulani.

I repeat, the Hausa-Fulani people don't regard Kwara Indigenes are part of them.

It's difficult for Kwara politicians to win Presidential elections because the core North will not accept them to take Northern slot and the South won't accept them either.

The Late Strong man of Kwara politics personally experienced this more than anyone, making him to describe himself as 'a bridge between the North and the South'

knightsTempler:

Keep deceiving yourself, we all know what the truth is.

Afonja brought Alimifulani against Alafin oyo and Tinubu brought Buhari against Obasanjo, history is here to repeat itself. Awon weyrey alatenuje
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Alawode01(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2019
If you want to tam the monkeys you're to behave alike,suru lafi fun wara kinihun,(if you want draw milk from lion you're to exercise patience)erin ni ogirisako fi fa oko oloko yah.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by johntolu: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Ahmadu Ali, has described the Yoruba people of south west Nigeria as a “totally ungrateful kind of people”.

Alli-Must-Go, will need to give more clarification on that if that truly came from him. His boss, Obasanjo, treated him fairly with juicy posts and positions during his tenure both in military and civilian governments. He was singlehandedly made the Chairman of PDP by Obasanjo and he was Minister of Education during OBJ's regime as a military HOS.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Yebosola(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Before you stone the Igbos, ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo, festac, ago palaceway, ikotun, Apapa and Oshodi in Lagos.

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

I laugh in Swahili, oponus, continue living in your deluded myopic state, go back to that C of O your are holding, Mr Developer, it expires after 99yrs oh, it revert back to the owners .Children yet unborn will decide your faith then, continue your folly "Koiye won, yio ye won lola" Yeyenatus
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by joeyfire(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2019
knightsTempler:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2019/12/tinubus-dangerous-dance-with-cabal.html?m=1

shocked see as this cabal has stripped Tinubu naked politically. After all the bad belle that ACN/Tinubu had for GEJ, its ironic that Buhari has marginalised totally marginalised them a hundred times more than PDP did. Jonathan gave Alpha Beta a lot of business and didn't discriminate.

But this cabal is totally squeezing his balls mehn. They are totally plucking his feathers grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by johntolu: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Before you stone the Igbos, ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo, festac, ago palaceway, ikotun, Apapa and Oshodi in Lagos.

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

Entrepreneurship, die hard spirit of surviving and thriving against all odds, give it to the Igbos!
#Givehonortowhomhonorisdue!
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by SisterFire(f): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2019
payperpost:
Old story, tell that to yoruba who are based in the southwest, we in the north know the northern political culture and we told him then, Hahahahah! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Tinubu is a learner . he better apologize to the Yoruba race and fight for Odua or back to old Awolowo western region or commit suicide , for me I want the Toll gate and the Oriental hotel just in case oo cheesy
U lied toll gate and pwd agents are mine already ,in case grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by joeyfire(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2019
nku5:
A masterpiece article by a Hausa man is posted and they all rush to blame Igbos

Why do these cowards fear northerners like this grin

These Tinubu touts have no class or dignity. They think all this local NURTW behaviour that they use to pocket Lagos can work at Federal level but they will learn. Some of these clowns that have never left their Osun state are trying to rubbish a whole Farooq Kperogi.... Jokers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Yebosola(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2019
johntolu:

I am sure, 'The South don't take you serious again', quote in your write-up, is the mindset of the Igbo Nation towards the Yoruba Nation.
The current attitude of the Indomie generation of the Igbo Nation towards the Yoruba Nation, reminds me of a Yoruba proverb that says, 'Ewure ile o mo iyi ode', simply translated to,
'the domesticated dog, does not have regard for the hunter'. I am sure all your political and military leaders, both dead and alive, will not utter such a careless statement against the Yoruba Nation especially, when they recollect the heroic role of prominent Yoruba leaders like, Chief Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo against your father's misadventure during the Nigerian civil war.
I still did not understand the reason why you guys are displaying 2nd Grade comprehension skills to the appeal made by a General of the Nigerian Army, General TY Danjuma for the Yoruba Nation to come to the rescue of Nigeria from the APC/Buhari government.
There has never been a time in Nigeria's history, when such request has ever been made to any ethnic Nationality in the country especially, coming from an Army General of Northern Nigeria extraction.
I will end this piece, with another Yoruba proverb, which goes thus, 'Ajanaku koja mo ri nkan firi, ta ba ri Erin, ka gba pe a ri Erin, which simply means, 'man pass man'.

EOD for critical thinkers only, not some jokers on NL oh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Babs91: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Watin did one de write ibeg? Mumu wake up from slumber #TINUBU2023. Wether u believe me or not come 2023 90% of S/west votes alone is for Tinubu if he eventually picked as APC candidate. Jot it somewhere and come back 2023.
knightsTempler:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2019/12/tinubus-dangerous-dance-with-cabal.html?m=1
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by johntolu: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Cherez:

Mehn, can you just read your post up there?
In 2015, did you not accept even a NEPA bill as certificate?
Did you not take-in a former military commander who once terminated democracy and sold to is that I even voted him?
Now someone says he won't vote Tinubu, isnt that their choice? You made yours too.
On this thread, I haven't seen 1 post wishing evil on Tinubu (show me 1) yet, in your minds you well up evil.
You decided to feast with the North (which I dont consider bad as well) so, if problems arise face it and stop roping Igbos in

Abraham's Blessings are yours, my Brother.
Kindly ignore the negative comments of some members on issues on this platform and remain focused on spreading Hope & positive messages to ALL & sundry. I am so proud of you sir.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by AmuDimpka: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Yebosola:

I laugh in Swahili, oponus, continue living in your deluded myopic state, go back to that C of O your are holding, Mr Developer, it expires after 99yrs oh, it revert back to the owners .Children yet unborn will decide your faith then, continue your folly "Koiye won, yio ye won lola" Yeyenatus

Pray to live that 99yrs... By then you think you can take the property... Your kids wouldn't by then , trust me
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Jack500: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Aiyk2333:

you're just seriously dumb, you think anything against the yourubas comes from an Ibo man!! who wasted childbirth to produce u?? u think igbos are ur primary enemy?? This post had nothing Ibo, u just had to drag them.. u can't do without mentioning them.. make their name no choke u to death one day o

Am sure u are one of the ipob piglet, it is a matter between Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, so why are u ibos crying all over the thread. Irrelevant 5%, 4th class citizen. Spits.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Jack500: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

If Yoruba top pastor can see Igbo masquerade chasing him then who are you ....

The south don't take you guys serious again... Lagos is the spoil of the whole nation...

Every politician would insult Yoruba from FFK, Danjuma, Northeners

Wch useless south? Wat is south without Yoruba? Maybe the irrelevant 5% and 4th class citizens
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by AmuDimpka: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Jack500:

Wch useless south? Wat is south without Yoruba? Maybe the irrelevant 5% and 4th class citizens

But they are buying up your place... And you are in poverty

Keep blablabla
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Tochitee(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Honestly,"our opinion of these conquered people here in the north is that; they are suffering from psychological and emotional battering suffered from the time past as a result of their greeds and selfishness...In their quest to alleviate their agony they believe by pitching the west and the north which is evident in the fact that they are the first to jump on any news that has to do with ones that talks about about the west....so I keep on asking,"how long will u people know that u are not relevant in the scheme of things of these great country,the country can only use u as an ingredient.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by AmuDimpka: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2019
mushystuff:

Is the author of this piece Igbo? Why are you people so dumb? Can't you make findings and direct your vitriol to those whose boots are right up your asses?

You don't know Yoruba... They are so scared to approach their problem

The writer isn't Igbo .. that is why people don't take them serious

They see Igbo in everything from dream to nightmare

Take them serious at your own peril
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Jack500: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2019
AmuDimpka:

But they are buying up your place... And you are in poverty

Keep blablabla

What I av in my account presently your father Hawking gala under bridge in Oshodi doesn't av it.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by AmuDimpka: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Jack500:

What I av in my account presently your father Hawking gala under bridge in Oshodi doesn't av it.

Blablabla.... We know you guys

Your mouthing is legendary... Oga dangote senior brother
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2019
as long as he becomes president.
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Iwanttoto: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2019
blujoi:
Kperogi is an Igbo man?

Don't mind d imbeecile

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by pseudaria: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Magicians:
It is now official it is Tinubu that will STOP the Igbo tribe from making it to heaven, no obsession can be this addictive. This matter officially don pass be careful.

Is Farooq kperoogi an Igbo man? Tribalism has emptied all your thinking capacities.such a pity
Re: Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD by Aiyk2333: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Jack500:

Am sure u are one of the ipob piglet, it is a matter between Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, so why are u ibos crying all over the thread. Irrelevant 5%, 4th class citizen. Spits.
oshe 1st class citizens ravaging in hunger and penury!! while 4th citizen are the lest hungry part of the whole country.. eat ur politics, I see how it's putting food on ur table.. delusional dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.