Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Confused Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused Mother (618 Views)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Mother by TrendyNwendy: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please everyone, I need your suggestions. I had a baby last year, and another this year. I just discovered I'm pregnant again. And I feel visiting the favour room for three consecutive years in a row isn't good health wise. Hubby is suggesting D&C but I'm very scared something might go wrong.
Re: Confused Mother by MedicH: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Talk to your OB/GYN doctor about your concerns.

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mother by Winneygirl(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's a choice between you and your husband.
You didn't mention anything about contraception failing, so I am guessing you guys didn't bother about it.
Take a few days to think about it and talk it over with your husband. You will both come up with a way forward.

1 Like

Re: Confused Mother by kodix(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls don't just manage and give birth, don't listen to him and be careful with him because he want to kill you in the name of marriage.becareful is your life that is involve.
Re: Confused Mother by Davash222(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
kodix:
Pls don't just manage and give birth, don't listen to him and be careful with him because he want to kill you in the name of marriage.becareful is your life that is involve.
But, she’s the one shouting harder harder harder during the intercourse. Abi, she was expecting Plasma television after having unprotected sex with hubby
Congratulations on your third child. May God continue to bless your family more.

2 Likes

Re: Confused Mother by crackhaus: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
It seems you came here looking for who will tell you your husband has no right to decide what to do since it's your body.

Why don't you both just see a doctor and discuss it?
Bringing it here will only make you start an unnecessary fight with your husband from the comments you get.

3 Likes

Re: Confused Mother by Saintmary(f): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
TrendyNwendy:
Please everyone, I need your suggestions. I had a baby last year, and another this year. I just discovered I'm pregnant again. And I feel visiting the favour room for three consecutive years in a row isn't good health wise. Hubby is suggesting D&C but I'm very scared something might go wrong.
You are calling labor room "favour room". No wonder you find yourself going back there.
Please cooperate with your husband on whatever he wants. I can't say more than this because you should have listened to the nurses at antenatal classes when they were advising you on birth control methods.
I have no position on abortion, live your life however you want is one of my policies, but don't disturb me with it.

1 Like

Re: Confused Mother by eyinjuege: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
What happened to contraception?

1 Like

Re: Confused Mother by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 3 kids back to back will put a constraint in d family resources but I'm pro live so birth d baby. Babies are blessings from above.
Re: Confused Mother by Amanee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
You and your husband are very funny, I hope you sha have money to take care of the ones you have on ground...

1 Like

Re: Confused Mother by yomi007k(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Saintmary:

You are calling labor room "favour room". No wonder you find yourself going back there.
Please cooperate with your husband on whatever he wants. I can't say more than this because you should have listened to the nurses at antenatal classes when they were advising you on birth control methods.
I have no position on abortion, live your life however you want is one of my policies, but don't disturb me with it.
Hail Mary.

You have spoken well.
Re: Confused Mother by farady(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's seems you don't value your life and well-being. Urgently see your doctor and possibly beg your husband to follow you. You both need to be properly schooled on the health implications of these quick but successive pregnancies on your body. Thereafter you can be advised on a family planning programme best suitable for you with active cooperation of your hubby. Good luck
Re: Confused Mother by midnighter(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
So basically you both want to abort it but youre scared of the method?

Why not see a professional and check out your options?

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Asking For Help On Family Section. / Pls I Need Help / Print Wedding Ivs, Billboards, Banners, Business Cards Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.