Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship (1673 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hi,
I will try to be as brief as possible. I am 25, an only Child who lost his Dad at the age of 5. Was brought up and trained by my Mom who is a Seamstress. My first ever love was in Secondary with a lady who comes from a family wealthier than mine. We were in love but then, I had esteem issues, was so ashamed of where I lived that I wouldn't let her pay me a visit when she wants to. I won't go into details, but I will like to say she is happily married now, and will still call each other and communicate as friends. She's the first Lady to show me so much love, and I can never forget that. Now that she is married, she is like a sister to me.
Through my University days, didn't really develop interest in any lady till I graduated. Served and started volunteering in an organization. Most often I have tried to start a relationship with ladies I admire, but even after they have said yes to me, a month or less later, the love dissipates and I quit the relationship. I feel guilty sometimes because these girls did nothing wrong. A major deal breaker for me is that once I discover that a lady is no longer a virgin, being a virgin myself I feel cheated and wouldn't want to proceed with the relationship. However, there is a lady I had a crush on, a virgin to mention, beautiful and young, she really loved me, and offered me her body when she slept over at my place through the night, I declined and didn't touch her because I felt she's not the right one for me. This is someone I really had affection for before. There were others who I could have laid but I didn't because I didn't find them worthy.
Being an only child of my Mom, she is on my neck to get married, and I really need to start a relationship to build our love before marriage. Education, literacy, and morals are important virtues I look for in a woman. There was this girl I asked out when I was in another town last year, she is a Homely, beautiful, and smart girl currently in the University. She accepted to date me but I have since lost interest in continuing with that relationship as I don't want any long distance relationship. She is pretty, educated, and beautiful. But then I don't know what my problem is.
I recently got a job in another state where I earn averagely 300k monthly. I am really interested in starting a relationship here but it seems I don't know what I want. Saw this girl in the church and she caught my attention. Besides the frequent eye contact every Sundays, I haven't really had the time to get to talk to her. And today, I wanted to have a moment with, greeted her younger sister who was more receptive and welcoming, and also greeted her to get her attention, but then she answered the greeting and walked away like she's trying to get away from me. She couldn't even look at me. I said to myself, I won't try again. Most ladies who tend to be interested in me are older than me as I am just 25, and as a result, I can't think of anything relationship with them. No matter how much I loved that girl, if she had even accepted to be my friend and we eventually start dating, the moment I find out she has no tertiary education, I quit that relationship. I am still a virgin because, I can't imagine sleeping with lady I know I don't want to wife.
Only one thing makes me sad at this stage of my life...I am not in love or in any serious relationship. Loneliness is eating me deep from inside out...
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by imiski(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Guy fall in love with your hand...if you know you know-vaseline crew oye!!!

2 Likes

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
imiski:
Guy fall in love with your hand...if you know you know-vaseline crew oye!!!

Love gives a different feeling from sex. I have felt what it means to love and be loved before. Moreover, masturbation can not be compared to sex. I want what is REAL.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by healthserve(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Take it easy. Don't rush it. Better late making right decisions than hasty with wrong decisions. Move with a clear head, then you can make firm decisions. Good luck in your quest for love

1 Like

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by ABCthingx: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Since you're so picky, Make it you routine to go there everyday and meet plenty women. By the time you meet 1000+ you'll get you own. undecided
Remain a virgin and God bless wink

To Others: Be sensible! Don't quote the whole epistle! angry
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by MrCork: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:
Hi,
I will try to be as brief as possible. I am 25, an only Child who lost his Dad at the age of 5. Was brought up and trained by my Mom who is a Seamstress. My first ever love was in Secondary with a lady who comes from a family wealthier than mine. We were in love but then, I had esteem issues, was so ashamed of where I lived that I wouldn't let her pay me a visit when she wants to. I won't go into details, but I will like to say she is happily married now, and will still call each other and communicate as friends. She's the first Lady to show me so much love, and I can never forget that. Now that she is married, she is like a sister to me.
Through my University days, didn't really develop interest in any lady till I graduated. Served and started volunteering in an organization. Most often I have tried to start a relationship with ladies I admire, but even after they have said yes to me, a month or less later, the love dissipates and I quit the relationship. I feel guilty sometimes because these girls did nothing wrong. A major deal breaker for me is that once I discover that a lady is no longer a virgin, being a virgin myself I feel cheated and wouldn't want to proceed with the relationship. However, there is a lady I had a crush on, a virgin to mention, beautiful and young, she really loved me, and offered me her body when she slept over at my place through the night, I declined and didn't touch her because I felt she's not the right one for me. This is someone I really had affection for before. There were others who I could have laid but I didn't because I didn't find them worthy.
Being an only child of my Mom, she is on my neck to get married, and I really need to start a relationship to build our love before marriage. Education, literacy, and morals are important virtues I look for in a woman. There was this girl I asked out when I was in another town last year, she is a Homely, beautiful, and smart girl currently in the University. She accepted to date me but I have since lost interest in continuing with that relationship as I don't want any long distance relationship. She is pretty, educated, and beautiful. But then I don't know what my problem is.
I recently got a job in another state where I earn averagely 300k monthly. I am really interested in starting a relationship here but it seems I don't know what I want. Saw this girl in the church and she caught my attention. Besides the frequent eye contact every Sundays, I haven't really had the time to get to talk to her. And today, I wanted to have a moment with, greeted her younger sister who was more receptive and welcoming, and also greeted her to get her attention, but then she answered the greeting and walked away like she's trying to get away from me. She couldn't even look at me. I said to myself, I won't try again. Most ladies who tend to be interested in me are older than me as I am just 25, and as a result, I can't think of anything relationship with them. No matter how much I loved that girl, if she had even accepted to be my friend and we eventually start dating, the moment I find out she has no tertiary education, I quit that relationship. I am still a virgin because, I can't imagine sleeping with lady I know I don't want to wife.
Only one thing makes me sad at this stage of my life...I am not in love or in any serious relationship. Loneliness is eating me deep from inside out...

angry
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
healthserve:
Take it easy. Don't rush it. Better late making right decisions than hasty with wrong decisions. Move with a clear head, then you can make firm decisions. Good luck in your quest for love

Thanks for the kind wishes sir. I really do hope I make the right choice after the long wait.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

angry
Hi Famous Mr Cork
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by MrCork: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:
Hi,

^^^^story.

Priscilla. ..bro If u looking for sexxx, juss talk to Hisduchess. .she currently in China thou(no oofeense)
angry
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by jakandeola(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:
Hi,
guy u know ur an only child.u dont need sex or girlfriend now.u need to get married.am always scared wen I see only child.marry and born quick for d sake of ur mum.if anything happen to u she got a seed.if u cant afford marriage find a girl to pregnate
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by healthserve(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:

Thanks for the kind wishes sir. I really do hope I make the right choice after the long wait.

Yeap. Although I have to state that in love there are many more good persons than the object of our desires and would counsel you stretch your search even further. For work place to church to social gatherings, just keep searching. Don't take no for an answer

Riele where are you.?
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

^^^^story.

Priscilla. ..bro If u looking for sexxx, juss talk to Hisduchess. .she currently in China thou(no oofeense)
angry

Sex is cheap. Not looking for sex, but Love.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
jakandeola:
guy u know ur an only child.u dont need sex or girlfriend now.u need to get married.am always scared wen I see only child.marry and born quick for d sake of ur mum.if anything happen to u she got a seed.if u cant afford marriage find a girl to pregnate
Exactly what all my extended family members keep telling me. I am really looking forward to a relationship that will materialize into marriage.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by WonderManly(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
No I can't even believe this I confirmed it...

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by ABCthingx: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

..bro don't worry.. Hisduchess will love u.. juss pay her cash!!(true story) smiley
[url=/Geminita1] Tangerine too can do this for 1k angry [/url]
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
healthserve:

Yeap. Although I have to state that in love there are many more good persons than the object of our desires and would counsel you stretch your search even further. For work place to church to social gatherings, just keep searching. Don't take no for an answer

Riele where are you.?

In the North West. Hope you don't mind me not being precise about the location.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by MrCork: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:

Sex is cheap. Not looking for sex, but Love.

..bro don't worry.. Hisduchess will love u.. juss pay her cash!!(true story) smiley

1 Like

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
undecided
MrCork:

undecided
MrCork:

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
If Nairalanders start typing their experiences this forum will crash for a month.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by healthserve(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:

In the North West. Hope you don't mind me not being precise about the location.

Your location limits your choices at times.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Hisduchess(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

^^^^story.

angry

grin grin grin grin you actually don't have sense mrcork.you need serious prayers
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Riele(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin

Princecanada , you've got pride oo .

You feel because you're a virgin no girl is worth your third leg .

I'm curious tho , do you feel affection for a man ?

Healthserve ,it's you or no one wink
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by healthserve(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
grin

Don't be shy cheesy
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by healthserve(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
grin

cheesy
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
grin

No gay tendencies. I don't feel any affection for same sex. A couple of ladies have asked or suspected that I am gay. I am not.
Lol...I don't think it is pride either. I am a simple individual, though, because I keep few friends and try to mind my business, people misinterpret that for pride sometimes. I am well respected where I grew up because of my morals, and I didn't really want to take any action that will make anyone disrespect or look down on me. I think that to a great extent influenced how I related with ladies when I was growing up. Moreover, I simply want what is best for me, a love that will last a lifetime even through difficult times.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Riele(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:

No gay tendencies. I don't feel any affection for same sex. A couple of ladies have asked or suspected that I am gay. I am not.
Lol...I don't think it is pride either. I am a simple individual, though, because I keep few friends and try to mind my business, people misinterpret that for pride sometimes. I am well respected where I grew up because of my morals, and I didn't really want to take any action that will make anyone disrespect or look down on me. I think that to a great extent influenced how I related with ladies when I was growing up. Moreover, I simply want what is best for me, a love that will last a lifetime even through difficult times.

Okay .

Maybe you focus on being friends with ladies you're interested in before asking them out , in this way , the love won't have to quench .

1 Like

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Princecanada:

People with pride issue never accept it.
Work on your pride boy before getting married else the marriage will crash right there at the honeymoon bed.
You don't sit at your parlour and wait to for brides to walk around like pageants for you to select one, you go out there and find what you seek.

1 Like

Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
J111333:
People with pride issue never accept it.
Work on your pride boy before getting married else the marriage will crash right there at the honeymoon bed.
You don't sit at your parlour and wait to for brides to walk around like pageants for you to select one, you go out there and find what you seek.

Noted sir. Many thanks.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
U go likely die single. Keep having Silly expectations o
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Richnerd69: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
4years ago, I was just like you and about your age , til I upped my game when I started playing with change . I felt I wasn't much of a lady's guy tho . A decade ago, in my early days in uniport , I was more focused on my studies and I could care less about being in a relationship, neither was I looking for who to warm my bed, I couldn't even maintain an eye to eye contact , how much more approaching a lady? ah!!
The few ladies in my department would always flock around me to always help them do their assignments, it was always something I looked forward to do, because it was the only opportunity I could seize to approach a girl in essence to fraternize , as an introvert then . Also, yes I was able to bed some, eventually after learning to be more social in communication... Don't blame me, the hormones were raging...lol

As time went further, I graduated from school, served ,and, still did my MA... and got a cool job...I wasn't even doing the talking , all I did was to look good , make use of good colognes, I mingle to socialise and get a few Contacts and yo' hit me up so we could make it happen... you know how it goes .
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
U go likely die single. Keep having Silly expectations o

Oga Boss, you mean o.
Re: Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship by Princecanada: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Richnerd69:
4years ago, I was just like you and about your age , til I upped my game when I started playing with change . I felt I wasn't much of a lady's guy tho . A decade ago, in my early days in uniport , I was more focused on my studies and I could care less about being in a relationship, neither was I looking for who to warm my bed, I couldn't even maintain an eye to eye contact , how much more approaching a lady? ah!!
The few ladies in my department would always flock around me to always help them do their assignments, it was always something I looked forward to do, because it was the only opportunity I could seize to approach a girl in essence to fraternize , as an introvert then . Also, yes I was able to bed some, eventually after learning to be more social in communication... Don't blame me, the hormones were raging...lol

As time went further, I graduated from school, served ,and, still did my MA... and got a cool job...I wasn't even doing the talking , all I did was to look good , make use of good colognes, I mingle to socialise and get a few Contacts and yo' hit me up so we could make it happen... you know how it goes .

My issue is mainly sustaining the affection. Love someone today, after few weeks you lose interest. Is that even normal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl With Five Boy Friend Be Called A Prostitute Or A Sharp Girl? / Join ����whatsapp TV, Meet Nasty Boys And Girls And Fixed Games / Imagine Feeding Off Only Female Waste Till You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.