Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote (342 Views)

“davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Want To Know Why M-pesa Has Not Worked In Nigeria? Because Its Tech Has Been Lea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by faith2kool(f): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote has revealed why he has no house outside Nigeria even though people who work under him have houses/mansions abroad.

He made this revelation while speaking at the 2019 Mo Ibrahim Forum, where he hinted that he avoids luxury things because they distract and take time.

Dangote said:

“I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

“But you see, a lot of people, even the younger ones, we need to be very careful because one of biggest issues with us as Africans is that we spend our projected incomes.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come.

“There are ups and downs in business so you need to be very focused.”

Asked of his opinion on areas young entrepreneurs should invest in, Dangote replied:

“The sectors to focus on now are ICT and agriculture. These are the 2 promising sectors.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/22/i-dont-have-any-house-outside-nigeria-because-its-a-waste-of-money-aliko-dangote/

Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by hisgrace090: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dongote was programmed to survive.
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by Goldencheese(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
faith2kool:
The richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote has revealed why he has no house outside Nigeria even though people who work under him have houses/mansions abroad.

He made this revelation while speaking at the 2019 Mo Ibrahim Forum, where he hinted that he avoids luxury things because they distract and take time.

Dangote said:

“I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

“But you see, a lot of people, even the younger ones, we need to be very careful because one of biggest issues with us as Africans is that we spend our projected incomes.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come.

“There are ups and downs in business so you need to be very focused.”

Asked of his opinion on areas young entrepreneurs should invest in, Dangote replied:

“The sectors to focus on now are ICT and agriculture. These are the 2 promising sectors.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/22/i-dont-have-any-house-outside-nigeria-because-its-a-waste-of-money-aliko-dangote/

Correct man!
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yes, true talk!
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by sweetonugbu: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na so
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by Exceptionalgrace: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
I just like this humble-man.
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by hisgrace090: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Exceptionalgrace:
I just like this humble-man.

Nobody can do otherwise.
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by just2simple: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
embarassed My respect for him will ever increased if what he is telling us is true kiss
Re: I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote by suremossty(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Waoo... Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Gets Engaged With A Car After Years Of Snubbing Him In Her DM / Processed Paraffin Wax For Sale / I Can't Date A Girl That Talks, Post Or Tweet Too Much "- Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.