Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2652 Views)

Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by budaatum: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Very soon they would convince you the youths are responsible for lack of electricity.

The youth of every country watches soccer, listens to music etc that is not an excuse for the level of unemployment. You sound like in developed countries the youths don't have fun?

Let any govt institution declare a job opening for 20 applicants and 10,000 would apply, I think our youths are actually very sick and traumatized, you included sir
Lack of electricity is an opportunity to open a shop and sell electric. These days smart people are even planting panels in the sun to harvest it.

Sorry, but it is the lazy who wait expecting government (that has alway been useless) to create employment. Smart hardworking people do not stand there blaiming the 'weather' for their inability.
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rubbish
So the youth without a job to raise capital would start selling electricity ? Lol clowns everywhere

I bet u mean the youth doing yahoo?

budaatum:

Lack of electricity is an opportunity to open a shop and sell electric. These days smart people are even planting panels in the sun to harvest it.

Sorry, but it is the lazy who wait expecting government (that has alway been useless) to create employment. Smart hardworking people do not stand there blaiming the 'weather' for their inability.
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by budaatum: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Rubbish
So the youth without a job to raise capital would start selling electricity ? Lol clowns everywhere

I bet u mean the youth doing yahoo?
No, I mean any youth. Some of us made employment selling things in traffic to raise capital.

Some must learn to eat moimoi from the flatter side I guess, instead of being jobless and calling those who have jobs clowns.
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mr President is 520% right
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Street hawking ?
LMAO
You are a typical black man
All those things you think you have would be collected by the poor, that's how it works, you should be worried the level of poverty is rising,
One day u would be kidnapped like Judges amd children of politicians nd hopefully your solar panel would save you.

There is a saying where I come from
'A rich man in the midst of 6 wretched people is also poor'

budaatum:

No, I mean any youth. Some of us made employment selling things in traffic to raise capital.

Some must learn to eat moimoi from the flatter side I guess, instead of being jobless and calling those who have jobs clowns.
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by budaatum: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Street hawking ?
LMAO
You are a typical black man
All those things you think you have would be collected by the poor, that's how it works, you should be worried the level of poverty is rising,
One day u would be kidnapped like Judges amd children of politicians nd hopefully your solar panel would save you.

There is a saying where I come from
'A rich man in the midst of 6 wretched people is also poor'

Why would what I have be collected by the poor? Are the poor, thieves? Why would I be kidnapped? Are kidnappers so stupid they'd go for me when wealthier famous people would provide them much more profit? Are kidnappers so incompetent they'd leave the children of looters alone and kidnap me? Is that your own experience of kidnappers perhaps, kidnappers of lazy broke ass fuqs?

I don't know about "typical black man" since "black man" is not typical, as they don't all hawk on the street. But if you mean, typical, as in, 'would do anything to put food on the table', that's me, without the man bit. I do not yet grow solar as my capital is not yet sufficient. I might though, once I earn enough from the bitter leave that I do grow.

We too have that saying. That's why I tell "6 wretched people is also poor" to go do what I did instead of sitting on their lazy asses expecting bubu to come feed lazy fuqs!
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by Surveyoruzoma: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
This useless man don't secondary School certificate
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are typical, like your typical politicians
As long as they are ok, the society around them can rot,
How is asking for electricity in this age and time waiting for bubu to feed me?
Bubu like most selfish asss sent his kids abroad, gets medicals abroad, that's how most Nigerians were brought up, no sense of communal building,

budaatum:

Why would what I have be collected by the poor? Are the poor, thieves? Why would I be kidnapped? Are kidnappers so stupid they'd go for me when wealthier famous people would provide them much more profit? Are kidnappers so incompetent they'd leave the children of looters alone and kidnap me? Is that your own experience of kidnappers perhaps, kidnappers of lazy broke ass fuqs?

I don't know about "typical black man" since "black man" is not typical, as they don't all hawk on the street. But if you mean, typical, as in, 'would do anything to put food on the table', that's me, without the man bit. I do not yet grow solar as my capital is not yet sufficient. I might though, once I earn enough from the bitter leave that I do grow.

We too have that saying. That's why I tell "6 wretched people is also poor" to go do what I did instead of sitting on their lazy asses expecting bubu to come feed lazy fuqs!
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by budaatum: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You are typical, like your typical politicians
As long as they are ok, the society around them can rot
How is asking for electricity in this age and time waiting for bubu to feed me?
Bubu like most selfish asss sent his kids abroad, gets medicals abroad, that's how most Nigerians were brought up, no sense of communal building,
I think a person who knows the above, that "selfish asss sent his kids abroad, gets medicals abroad", but is asking for these same politicians to provide them what they need is a bit dumb. You know they only look out for themselves but are here wailing that they do not look out for you. It is very obvious, as you yourself have clearly pointed out, that they are not as interested in communal building as you would like, though, I wonder why one would be waiting for them to come be communal when you can just open your door and be as communal with your neighbours as you wish. Is bubu your neighbour, perhaps, and he's refusing to commune with you?

No, I'm not typical, as you can see for yourself. I don't wait for politicians to make things good or better for me. They never have and likely never will. I don't believe manna falls from heaven neither. I get off my ass and work for my food instead. And yes, I buy medicals abroad, because it is superior to Made in Nigeria and I want to live and growing bitter leave allows me to afford to.

If you wish to work communally, I'm more than willing since we'd plant lots of bitter leave together on my farm and I can come help you plant whatever you plant on your's. But if you sit on your lazy ass when I'm off to my farm however, I'm not stupid enough to communal my fruits with you when you don't communal the labor with me. As Chief Zebrudia would say, "Go and plant your own daily bread instead of waiting for bubu to plant it for you!"
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by sreamsense: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
trutht828:

Have you asked yourself why the same youths get jobs easily abroad? What the heck, some of them even work two or three jobs

Stop hiding under canopy of laziness not to improve your skills! Many youths become so lazy when they find themselves in their father land. As youths leave this country and get job. Other youths from other countries come to Nigeria and get job easily as well. It is natural, when you find yourself in a foreign country or school, you have zeal to excel, you widen your skill with high hope and interest to meetup with your new demands in foreign land. You can not remain skill less in abroad and gets good jobs except you want to do menial jobs. Only few who redefined themselves succeed in abroad not all, poor ones are silent and many. Youth should work more and play less
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by Timatayo1: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Employed you lazy son now
Re: Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet by sreamsense: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Very soon they would convince you the youths are responsible for lack of electricity.

The youth of every country watches soccer, listens to music etc that is not an excuse for the level of unemployment. You sound like in developed countries the youths don't have fun?

Let any govt institution declare a job opening for 20 applicants and 10,000 would apply, I think our youths are actually very sick and traumatized, you included sir

Stop supporting laziness with your mentality! Nobody is saying youths shouldn't play, watch soccer or listen to music. It shouldn't be the priority especially when you know you are not going to end up becoming actor, musician or footballer in the future. Why do you think a country like Russia took step to ban rapping music and others when they discovered their youths were no longer paying attention to their studies, in the class, on the street, every youth is rapping and singing at expense of their vocations?

You are comparing developed countries with developing countries, is that not funny of you? In developed countries like America, if all the youths in that country begin to play and watch movie and soccer, don't you know their forefathers had worked for oncoming generations. How many inventions came out of America alone from ages? Foundations had been laid by their forefathers, so youths of developed countries can be playing if the like.

In Nigeria, as developing country, how many inventions can we traced to Nigeria with global recognition, if our forefathers in Nigeria had not acheived something tangible for oncoming generation, must the youths fold their hands by watching video, playing music and watching soccer when they should be working especially when their forefathers handed over nothing to them? In entertainment, globally, Nigeria is rated NO3, aside USA and India. Is it not funny that only Nigeria, is seems like a playing nation among them?

India has other areas of strength like IT and other inventions despite their population without natural crude oil, America achieved in many other areas and inventions. It is only in Nigeria that thrives well in entertainment without other backup or inherited fortune, so Nigeria youths only wakeup to major in entertainment, it means our youths are lazy. We should be working to lay foundations that our forefathers failed to lay unlike America.

So, my friend, you see while youths from developed countries should have fun, when youth from developing country should be working and not having too much funs at moment. Fun comes after a team had work hard and won to become champion. Celebration comes last, after winning, arrived (developed like America), but Nigeria is yet to win, arrive or fulfill, so no celebration should come at moment except we are lazy.
What will a lazy youth with the electricity do if it becomes stable than to watch movies, listen to useless music, play games, watch soccer and do yahoo-yahoo business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are These Monikers. / Lai Mohammed Lying, Stammering As He Was Interviewed By U.N & ICC Rep (Video) / Umahi Defection to APC: Where Is Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.