Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (14945 Views)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / MFM General Overseer, Dr. DK Olukoya Releases Year 2019 Prophesies / Here Are The 31 Prophecies For The Year 2019 By (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
fairygeh:

I love this,that's the best decision one can ever make in this world.God is faithful,may God continue to show Himself strong and mighty in your life.

Amen
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Liposure: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
I want 2 tank God 4 sound health throughout d year.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amiaraking:
I passed my 4th mbbs exam this year and I'm very grateful to God Almighty.

Congratulations!!! You'll soon be a medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by solz23(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Escaped death after gas explosion

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Amiaraking(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrayerSlayer1:

Congratulations!!! You'll soon be a medical doctor.

Thanks.
Yea, by next year (2020)
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Samakus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Woooow! What a Wonderful God... I'm so happy for ya

Thank you hun. This is just the beginning. We ain't started yet. Can I holla?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by mikywonder(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am alive
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Luggard: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
ladygudhead:
o 2019! full of many hurdles. Multiple surgeries but came out all stronger and better.

Learnt many lessons, saw life differently, felts God's hand in my life more like never before. Almost died between the period of Sept-Nov. mehnnnn I had already made peace with myself (more of lemme say I had accepted defeat already) and was preparing my mind for the world after. But God almighty said otherwise and still held me and still holding me now.

What could make any person just slump and give up the ghost was what Yaweh held me through. Lost a classmate on the first half of December (may God bless his soul), and I was like here I was complaining about my health and a mate who was hail & hearty, without even an head ache just lost his life- i learnt not to question God.

Thank you God. I am grateful for all these and more you did for us. Hallelujah!

I saw someone here complaining that 2019 was not good to him because of financial struggles...really try not to have good health first.

#Health is wealth!

#Nohastherighttocommitsuicide#

If u are reading this and you are suicidal or downcast, confused, lonely, heartbroken, need a friend ( no nuisance plz) or just need some1 to talk to, feel free to reach me.

NB: not for dating or flirting. Atheists and the likes are not welcomed I don't know how to argue!

meet you in 2012, cheers!

My sister, I'd like to talk to you, I have checked your profile to see how I can reach you but can't find any means. I'll be glad if you can provide me a means. Looking forward for your response.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by butterfly777(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
For the first time since in my life, I spent a whole year without falling sick.

This is how it happened. I used to fall sick very often. Hardly would a month pass that I would not fall sick. God helped me to read books written by Kenneth Hagin and to listen to his teachings. As I applied the teachings, that is how I got healed of my sickness and learnt how to stay healed.

Praise the Lord!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Amnidihc(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm grateful to God for so many things in 2019
1. He saw me through school,though it wasn't a smooth journey yet I have every reason to thank Him.
2. I thank God for my service days thus far, I mean remembering my school days I'm supposed to frustrated financially in my state of service but God turned the table over night. Imagine me lending/helping someone and even supporting my fellow corp memember.
3.I'm grateful to God for the marvelous work He started in my family in 2019.
He has done so much for me and I can't tell it all. I'm also believing God for marital settlement.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by imbless: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
i started this year in tears, my 6 day old cousin had a major operation and died on 2nd January, thank God my aunty is pregnant again, i was in debt at school, but cleared it up, i was sick but God healed me, i was in a financial snag but God made a way, that guy called devil wan frustrate me , but my God pepper am, i still alive and healthy. I'M ALSO THANKING GOD IN ADVANCE FOR HIS INFINITE BLESSINGS AND FAVOR IN THE YEAR 2020, i thank God for my bestie and gf kosi, God dey use her wella to touch my life positively.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Princemezie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
How did you do it? kindly give me ur no, I'm writing the IELTS exam next year.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ambient: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am just too shy to stand at a podium to say my testimony but what God has done for me is too loud,

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Princemezie(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
cheesy i finally got the required ielts scores for canada express entry in april this year at the 7th attempt. 2020 see ya in canada grin

How did you do it? kindly give me ur no, I'm writing the IELTS exam next year.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Amiaraking:

Thanks.
Yea, by next year (2020)
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ojun50(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Met her dis year and got married to her.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Amhappy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
It was a tough year for me and my family. Loss of job,living in debt,depression etc.
I thank God for life,good health and for my wonderful family members that have been there for me and pray God to wipe my tears in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
God granted me safe delivery of my princess after 2 boys. I'm grateful to him.
How he sustained us through out this year I cannot explain and I know 2020 will be far better than 2019 Amen

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Unwaeno: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
vizkiz:
Nothing spectacular about 2019. It was just there. Went smoothly as expected. Money dey, joy dey, pussÿ dey.

We dey alive sha. We move.
And you think to stay alive wasn't spectacular?
visit the hospital and you will know that sound health is a spectacular benevolence from God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Unwaeno: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
I got a job.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Bejusttoall: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I set aside and threw away the cares and worries of this world to fall in Love with Jesus. I became a Christian and I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour in year 2019. It's the most sweetest and best thing that as ever happened to me in life. Ah eni ti o ri mi ri ni o mo se oluwa. My life has never remained the same since I took that bold decision to follow Christ. I am a product of God's Grace. Since I embarked on this race, all forms of struggling ceased. I'm emotional right now, I don't want to cry biko.
Congratulations sis. Welcome to the family of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by snowblaq(f): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life... He saved me from death on the day I delivered my baby, though I lost her, I am still and will always be grateful to God for saving my life.. .cos where there is life, there is hope....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by phillippians(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
1. Thank God for life
2. Got married, June 2019
3. Had my daughter, Sept 2019
4. Bought my 1st car, Dec 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Glorygrace(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
I thank God for the gift of lif and for successful minor surgery in January 2019. God delivered my daughter from being electrocuted by a faulty generator at home.
God granted me good health and preserved me and my family. All glory and honour be ascribed to Him alone.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
snowblaq:
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life... He saved me from death on the day I delivered my baby, though I lost her, I am still and will always be grateful to God for saving my life.. .cos where there is life, there is hope....
Oohh, so touching. The LORD comfort you, heal you and RESTORE you in Jesus' name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
I want to SPECIALLY thank the LORD for great health and fitness. I can't remember the year I had been to the Hospital.
Also in other crucial areas of my life, I am more HOPEFUL than ever before. I know the good work He has started, He will complete IJN. Amen!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Stewart883(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
franchasng:
God will answer your prayer my brother. I never understood nor valued the importance of having a wonderful wife until now. I don't even feel like I am married because she gives me peace of mind. Which makes me wonder why some men say marriage is like a cage and not sweet.

Marriage is sweet if you marry the right woman.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Naanlong01: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I set aside and threw away the cares and worries of this world to fall in Love with Jesus. I became a Christian and I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour in year 2019. It's the most sweetest and best thing that as ever happened to me in life. Ah eni ti o ri mi ri ni o mo se oluwa. My life has never remained the same since I took that bold decision to follow Christ. I am a product of God's Grace. Since I embarked on this race, all forms of struggling ceased. I'm emotional right now, I don't want to cry biko.
@RiyaGoddess. I can relate oh my dear. I received my salvation too after battling with the only known sin of fornication holding me back since undergraduate days. I took that bold step of faith by answering the altar call in April ds year after completing NYSC in December 2018. Guess what? 5months later My God decorated me with 2 appointment as a part time teacher in 2schools which doesn't interfere with my personal business. Truly, alaanu lo'luwa.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by nanizle(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrayerSlayer1:

This is not a thread for atheists. Just congratulate him and move on, or completely keep quiet. Mtcheww!!

Do you have an answer to my question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams / Our Daily Manna For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.