Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (14944 Views)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / MFM General Overseer, Dr. DK Olukoya Releases Year 2019 Prophesies / Here Are The 31 Prophecies For The Year 2019 By (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by jolyment: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
I won a PhD scholarship in abroad, built my own house and God blessed me with a child in 2019 alone.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
I was jobless this January cos I lost it a couple of months ago, without a wife and with just a degree... By end of this year, because of the love and Mercies of our Lord, I got married to the most beautiful lady on earth, completed my MSc, (scholarship provided) and got a fantastic job before the end of my MSc.

Praise Jesus

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Legendguru: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
So many uncountable
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Businext: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
They are plenty oh
Brb
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by IME1: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
I thank God

I had several bouts with sickness, still blowing my nose now sef lots of laugh!

I was on plaster of Paris POP for almost 6 weeks and still undergoing physiotherapy

I collapsed twice due to severe malaria

I collapsed due to food poisoning and had to undergo minor surgery to save my teeth, went to hospital for my left eye and treated the several bruises

I almost lost my car to an irresponsible driver I hired on probation. I recovered my car and let him go

I achieved a lot successfully on different levels in my profession

I went to my town twice peacefully and had a nice time

I recovered a huge debt someone owed me

I harvested bountifully and ate from the fruits of my labour

My father survived a mild stroke and I slept in the hospital on the floor and catered for him, he's fine now

I travelled to far distances and had very rugged trips and travel conditions

I experienced great aid and help and care and love from numerous family and friends

I got 2 job rejects but still made money from my self employment

I drew closer to my professional body and attended a number of lectures, seminars and all

The NGO I belong to advanced and started a new template we test ran successfully this year

I got lots of financial aid

I presented a seminar successfully

I spent so much on car repairs, my health and travelling

I got many things online I'd been looking for

I almost went faraway from fellowship with God, almost turning to a religious person, but God helped me with His love

And many more.

Indeed God is good
God is faithful
Jesus Christ is Lord and is the Son of God
2019 adios and 2020 halos, welcome, be good and great to me and all trusting God for this

Love to all Naira landers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Lizboh(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Got my second car and started a building project. 2019 is my best year so far

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by anasbeaut(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm grateful for the gift of life.

To be counted amongst the living, I return all the glory to my Father in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Ruthkriz: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
i thank God for 2019,first of all. i became born again this year,God heal my son,God gave my younger admission despite all the difficulties ,he healed my aunt that almost died and he provided for my mum when she was down and lastly for keepin me alive,i also believe he wil stil do more 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ojotask: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
I want to thank God for this year, He has indeed been faithful. I got my first car this year. God delivered my wife from the jaws of death this year. My wife became the first graduate from her family this year. I moved into a new and beautiful apartment this year. Financially and in many other ways God proved himself faithful.

For these and many more I want to say thank you Jesus. I will serve you forever.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by QueenBee1995: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
2019 is a year God showed me His purpose for my life. Firstly, I am grateful for my life and that of my family members especially my brother. Late 2018, I almost lost my eyes to nothing, I just started having eye problems all of a sudden, but in 2019, God delivered me. I also finished service this year, survived staying in the midst of darkness and all it's evil, I was saved from a fire accident, my brother is getting delivered from his affliction, God raised helpers for me, He brought me closer to Him and opened my eyes to His plans for my life, I got my own apartment and furnished it, looking onto God for a great job come 2020, my 2020 would be better and blessed and I will definitely come back to testify, God always comes through for me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by AndyAustin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
sevo:
Moved into my own place after squatting for years
Me too o. All glory to God!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Bobbybob: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
I dont want to say much here.
God gave me breakthrough in my search of experience in my work.
I also made some cool cash when I'd lost hope.
Best of all was the gift of multiplication of finances.
Much done. Much more to go! We keep pushing! Thank God!!!
Modified : i almost forgot to add one of the greatest miracles of my young life.
My mom was shot and kidnappers tried to make away with our vehicle and relative.
We recovered all and it ended in praise.
God is indeed good. 2020 will be better

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by drfav(f): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
God has been indeed faithful to me.. bagged my masters degree this year and got a very good job just few weeks after rounding up my masters program

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Naanlong01:

@RiyaGoddess. I can relate oh my dear. I received my salvation too after battling with the only known sin of fornication holding me back since undergraduate days. I took that bold step of faith by answering the altar call in April ds year after completing NYSC in December 2018. Guess what? 5months later My God decorated me with 2 appointment as a part time teacher in 2schools which doesn't interfere with my personal business. Truly, alaanu lo'luwa.

Waoooh Praise God!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bejusttoall:

Congratulations sis. Welcome to the family of God.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by obamartins(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Praise Jesus.
1. I moved to a bigger house
2. I became a proud father to a lovely son
3. The gift of life
4. Safe delivery for my wife
5. My home cell grew
6. I broke the back of poverty via shiloh sacrifice
7. I became a millionaire for the first time after 35 years on earth
8. Business is booming

To the Lord God be all the praise, He is the doer and there is no deputy doer anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by CuteTolex(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
I got promoted in the month of February
I had a surgery in the month of August and it was successful
My Dad that has prostrate enlargement miraculously got healed with the mystery of annonting oil and mantle,

Most of all, non of my family member is missing. Thank you Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by austano1234(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
I got qualified as a chartered accountant.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Carmal90(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thanking Allah for giving me life.

Got admitted to further my education.

At least I am financially ok than last year( never hammer ohh, but far better than 2018)

God virtually granted all my new year resolution with exception of one which I am still praying for..
Allihamdullilahi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by CuteTolex(f): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
ednut1:
cheesy i finally got the required ielts scores for canada express entry in april this year at the 7th attempt. 2020 see ya in canada grin

Pls can you explain how the ielt thing works, am really really interested
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
CuteTolex:

Pls can you explain how the ielt thing works, am really really interested
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congrats... Follow back
RiyaGoddess:

YES SIR!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by momove4real25(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bignuell:
Dont worry dear, it'll end in praise. Keep fighting.
Amen. Thanks so much
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by kkfada(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stable job....building project ongoing, married my second half a dream come true and finally am alive

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
nanizle:

Congrats man!

But how exactly did your God help you pass your exam?
.God help me by giving me understanding,remembering memory,wisdom and not allowing my exam papers being marked by wrong hands.Praise to Jesus.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Lamanii22(f): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Samakus:

Thank you hun. This is just the beginning. We ain't started yet. Can I holla?

Yeah right
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thane(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2019
DigitalLogic:
went in to do time in jail this year 2019

consecrated my life to Lord Jesus while doing time and promised to serve him wholeheartedly throughout lifetime

then came out of jail mysteriously this same year 2019

made my first couple of millions this same year 2019

but the greatest of em all is the life. when there's life hope is not dead

what a blockbuster of a year. phew never had such thrilling experience in my whole life like this year's

I want to make the million too, please teach me bros
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thane(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2019
walexpal:
It’s such a rewarding year. A year of zero calamity. A year of quadrilateral blessings. In 2019, I had a son after two daughters, a big house in Surulere part of Lagos ( 4 units of two bedroom flats), promotion and tour to United Kingdom. Such an amazing year.

2020 will be better, i need a miracle like this too, just a job
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thane(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Samakus:

It has been a miraculous year for me and my household. Praise the Lord!!

1. Lost a contract job I was managing to keep body and soul together in February (thought that was it for me) only to secure a Federal job in June

2. My elder sister who has been looking for a child for 8years gave birth to a baby girl in June .

3. My immediate younger sister finished service in August and started a Federal job same August, and then did her traditional marriage this December

4. My second younger sister did her introduction in April and started her NYSC November

5. I started my building project in September!!

Isn't God wonderful?

2020, I will get my car and marry too. God will establish it. I know HE will. Your own testimony is on the way. Keep working, keep believing, keep praying.

Happy new year in advance beautiful people

I'm finishing service soon too, and i need a federal job too
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thane(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2019
eaddyboy:
Wow! the year is ending and it has been a wonderful 2019

I got posted to Serve in one of the western state

My twin brother got a job albiet contract job earlier this year after Service

My Mum and Dad are alive and healthy

My senior brother is doing okay

while serving I enrolled for and passed my HRM course Examination and I'm now a certified Human Resource Manager

God has been so good to me and I believe He will see me through to 2020 and also to the end of my Service! Shalom

pls how much for the course
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ladygudhead(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Luggard:

My sister, I'd like to talk to you, I have checked your profile to see how I can reach you but can't find any means. I'll be glad if you can provide me a means. Looking forward for your response.
Good morning sir! How do u do? Ok there's a number on my signature now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Bliss955(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2019
2019 is full of God's faithfulness.
Rounded up my 5years studies this year.The end seemed bleak with no idea where the finance for my final year will come from but I trusted him nonetheless and he came through for me and my family.
And more importantly
I thank him for Good health and life over my Family

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.