Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi (45882 Views)

Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Liposure: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lets be honest wit ourselves.if our elders had laid a good foundation. do u tink nairamarley would trend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by y3mi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tumbulum:
Marley is not the one that carry gun to kill hapless and men and women at night.

Marley is not the one that is dragging peoples ancestral land to give to his brothers.

Marley is not interested in including sharia in our constitution.

Marley is not BH or Armed Fulani Herdsmen.

Marley is not the president who disobeys court order and make nepotism his lifestyle.

Marley is not sarz that frame up innocent Nigerians in order to extort money from them.

Therefore Op leave Marley alone and let's get down to the real problem facing our country.
wagbayi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nickshrapnel: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
The likes of Naira Marley will always exist, it is your job as a parent to know what your kids are watching/listening to. Blaming Naira Marley for some stupid peoples mistake is wrong, there is nothing like bad influence, if a marlian smokes weed it's not because NM smokes weed, it is because he wants to smoke weed. We should learn to stop blaming people for our misfortune.
I AM NOT A MARLIAN grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by bakismith12(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice one. Do you stay in Port Harcourt but wish to relocate to a more conducive neighborhood within the city, look no further because at Easy Rent, your comfort is our desire. We also offer advisory assistance to our clients. Call 09012353861.

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Flier: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
The likes of Naira Marley will always exist, it is your job as a parent to know what your kids are watching/listening to. Blaming Naira Marley for some stupid peoples mistake is wrong, there is nothing like bad influence, if a marlian smokes weed it's not because NM smokes weed, it is because he wants to smoke weed. We should learn to stop blaming people for our misfortune.
I AM NOT A MARLIAN grin
Dont mind them,the guy is source of my joy
Always listen to his songs anytime I am frustrated

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
YorubaKing:
You think Politicians are the only problems of Nigeria? The citizens are the biggest problems indeed.

>90% of Nigerians have various forms of mental illness. angry
Including you.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by milemimi93(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Am i the only one who doesnt listen to naija music or watch football?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by philip0906(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
darfay:
His type don't last..... Just give it time
Succinct! He'll soon be a thing of the past. Another rave artist, will show up the scene and usurp his position. Hopefully, he's sensible to ride on this fame and milk it as much as he can.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by hefelove(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Access Bank just pay am 20million for a show o. We all know our left hand from right. Even ogbeni dipo na Marlian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na true talk. He is a bad influence

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Hedonisco: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
darfay:
His type don't last..... Just give it time
He will last longer than anyone else if he knows what he is doing. He has a bigger 'potential' market share than any other musician currently. He can easily craft a cult following, if he knows what he is doing. He can consult me to build him into the biggest cultural force since Fela.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Saintp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
The generation is already lost. Apart from Asha, I can't use my money to buy or attend any other show of these current musicians.
I don't follow the crowd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
The title does not correlate to the write-up. I wanted to see how his image fits in with the Nigerian youth. All I saw was a long winded description of the guy and his career. Nigerian writers are losing it.

Honestly he doesn’t represent the educated Nigerian youth. He instead personifies the illiterate and downtrodden. Those have no hope for tomorrow and focus on living today to the fullest, hence heavily consuming marijuana during times they could spend thinking up a business idea.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by airminem(f): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Damnnnnnsmiley

Major General M (Malian) Buhari (retd) smiley
Nairalandmalian grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by chizzyglow: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
YorubaKing:
You think Politicians are the only problems of Nigeria? The citizens are the biggest problems indeed.

>90% of Nigerians have various forms of mental illness. angry
Including you

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Leave Marley alone, and focus on your destiny.

Leave him and his style of music alone. Every artiste has what works for him/her.
You are a good example of those followers the writer said.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Bashnigga(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pussy,money,weed
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by 12inchess: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Both the person that wrote the article and the OP are du.mb.So naira marley is now Nigeria's problem? Someone that is just an artiste. What is making Nigerian youths happy again apart from music and social media. Enough youths for Don commit suicide. No light no job no good roads. Anyway his music style is unique. Marlians 4 life.

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
I love you niggaz,I love you meh

You can now learn a skills or trade at the comfort of your home, this is strictly for serious minded people
You can learn this training -:

1) Solar/inverter installation/maintenance
2) Laptop repair and maintenance
3) Mobile phone repair and maintenance
4) Satellite TV installation
And many other.we are going to be updating the website with different training program,get trained today and start your own information technology company
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by OGwales(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na him life, leave him alone... Face your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
It is amazing that people actually call themselves Marlians.

Only low IQ fellas I'm sure.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Whiteways: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aidejay:
President Muhammadu Buhari: A true reflection of the large chunk of Nigerian eldery

OP your post ended up being you throwing blame here and there and factoring naira maley into it. Bad leadership=rotten youths. Rotten youths= bad leadership. No solutions provided just write and go.

Notice me op... not sure hes aware of what happened to Deji Adeyanju today, those stupid guys who brutally hurt him are influenced by NM. Nigeria=A Nation full of hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello, Nairalanders please I'm still crying for help please � Now the man came back to the house to ask me to leave by tomorrow. Please anyone in Abuja pleases to accommodate me till Sunday please I beg of you. I take God beg anybody staying or has a connection in Abuja to help me out from tomorrow till Sunday, please. If you don't understand my post please kindly read my previous posts. I'm still crying because of my kids please.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Liposure:
Lets be honest wit ourselves.if our elders had laid a good foundation. do u tink nairamarley would trend.

There's have always been societal outcasts who foster negative influence in the society.

It has always been like that.

What is different this time is the sheer number of youths who actually think Naira Marley is worth emulating.

It is scary. The future for Nigeria is very scary.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Aiyk2333: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
nochillatalll:
Most nigerians are stupid i swear!

You will listen to American rappers and play their songs on repeat with all the vulgar content but yet criticize someone here doing the same

is that not madness? angry

The person that wrote that article should quit being a hypocrite!
it's easier to curtail foreign contents than locals for the sake of ur children naira Marley is a cancer, stop being stupid with this ur dead assertion. Does Lil Wayne's music have direct impact on Nigerian youths as compared to Marley's Howd u feel if u see ur kid dancing soapy?? take it or leave it, Marley's music is the worst music in Nigeria as regards moral decadence, others sing women and all but this dude is vulgar to the core. what's the difference between mafo and soapy! we deserve what we get in these country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Blaze212: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naira Marley is a bad influence [color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by obentenyson(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Leave Marley alone, and focus on your destiny.

Leave him and his style of music alone. Every artiste has what works for him/her.
one marlians spotted. you know your future don baje already if you continue with this marlian lifestyle na yabaleft you go end up laslas.. better change before your children call you names in future..

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Godhatesodomy: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Moz22: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:
He said he has a PHD! Pretty Huge D!ck grin
nkan toma ri e si niyen

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by kingkuntaval: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Gerrard59:
Was it copy and paste gone wrong or you just don't know how to use proper tenses, spacing, capitalisation, vocabularies and grammar structure?

Regarding Naira Marley, well, that's his business. I've mine to face. No be today Nigeria spoil. E don tey (Fela sang about issues which still happen today). Is that NM's fault?

You write your own let's see, Wole Soyinka.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Ryan03(f): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
aminusodiq:
Ur writeup ended well!! Im a fan of music nd i do like to listen to naira! Hes got vulgar contents but not so boring songs! I believe, no one has a direct influence on u, u mak ur decisions nd b ready for d consequences! Naira is a bad musician but he says d bitter truth sometimes
bitter truth to some minds but the thing is kids listen to the songs too. Imagine my neighbours 12years old son singing school na scam Funny enough, they believe it

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by obentenyson(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aidejay:
President Muhammadu Buhari: A true reflection of the large chunk of Nigerian eldery

OP your post ended up being you throwing blame here and there and factoring naira maley into it. Bad leadership=rotten youths. Rotten youths= bad leadership. No solutions provided just write and go.
if to sey you get sense to read now, you go see say the guy proscribed solution in his writing. but I no surprise sha. you are a marlian. the smoke from the weed wey u dey blow don block your sense from operating properly..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.