Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi (45928 Views)

Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Keemsleek005(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
darfay:
His t
ype don't last..... Just give it time

You so write and he will be shocked how is fans will desert him. Let him enjoy is fame for now.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
harmonyAris:
Why always naira marley �

Am sure u are not a lady because looking at your dp shows a camouflaged broke dude wearing wig and fake butt pads to deceive guys.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Munirboss(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
So Naira Marley is the problem of 9ja.........

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by emperorzz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
I just remembered song by Nkem Owoh, titled 419 .. goes... national stadium na me build am, national airport na me get am....and so and so. How come no one disturbed him then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Dijaga(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Let's get to meet.... Like your styles.. cool
ItzBabyBlimz:
He said he has a PHD! Pretty Huge D!ck grin
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Dijaga(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Let's get to meet.... Like your styles..
ItzBabyBlimz:
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Alawode01(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naira marley new promoter,tell us the generations in life that the people don't smoking weed,leave marley alone face you own problems,your headache is Naria Marley money,take it or leave it the guy is passing message depends of your level of understanding. Ki leh tun ni marly see,egbami era mi.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moz22:
nkan toma ri e si niyen

mafo
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by AmuDimpka: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
darfay:
His type don't last..... Just give it time

Nothing last for ever. ...I think I like his style though he is a bad influence
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dijaga:
Let's get to meet.... Like your styles..

Unfortunately I don't have mannerz..Can u cope?
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Ubdavis(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
This guy has a very low moral content, he does and says anything to stay in d picture. Utter nonsense to me! Completely against our cultural and religoius values

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by richPHAROAH: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
we like him like that. go and focus on your failed career

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by ruzell86: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:
The title does not correlate to the write-up. I wanted to see how his image fits in with the Nigerian youth. All I saw was a long winded description of the guy and his career. Nigerian writers are losing it.

Honestly he doesn’t represent the educated Nigerian youth. He instead personifies the illiterate and downtrodden. Those have no hope for tomorrow and focus on living today to the fullest, hence heavily consuming marijuana during times they could spend thinking up a business idea.
You just spoke my mind... from pinpointing the Op's slight error to the real facts about the subject. God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by succri(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naija is too shit of a hole to be this uptight , baba calm down , Naira is just an artist , timaya , davido , wiz , tiwa and their likes also smoke weed , they show it off too , I wish I can leg work ....lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Dijaga(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
I lack moral pass you... As naughty as NM... grin. Wil seriously love to meet my mannerless mate..
ItzBabyBlimz:

Unfortunately I don't have mannerz..Can u cope?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wait o biko weti una dey mean by Marlian?
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dijaga:
I lack moral pass you... As naughty as NM... grin. Wil seriously love to meet my mannerless mate..

We'll see then..are u a marlian too?
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Dijaga(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Swear down... Sup!!!
ItzBabyBlimz:

We'll see then..are u a marlian too?
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by victorazyvictor(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
tchidi066:
Marlians indeed... Bunch of scallywags... Smoking like a chimney is now a major feat...misplaced priorities

But you celebrates Fela grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
We'll have got nothing to say as it won't change anything.the youths should continue to copy naira Marley,it's your life and nobody can help u live it.if ur parents have failed in their responsibilities in putting u on the right track then who am I to tow u in line
If naira Marley should end up fizzlying away,another one would crop up and the youths will still follow.
To the marlian youths I have no words for you
To your marlian parents I say SHAME on you
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Timagex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

Whaaaaaat? grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nickshrapnel: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Awe4luv:

thats a lie sir, what u just wrote is nalifying the reasons behind using celebrities as a brand ambassador.......y do companies hve increased sales when they sign a particular ambassador, people don't patronise them because they wanna they do so because the celebrity they fanning has been signed.....
Well maybe it's just me, celebrities actions don't influence my decisions

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dijaga:
Swear down... Sup!!!

Can u make it to marlianfest this dec?
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Not a fan of Naira Marley but this person needs to write better. There were to many unnecessary portions and overuse of "big words" that made reading this a chore.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by olaniyilukman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=POG4011 post=85137691][/quote]Bless you my brother for this wonderful epistle, Naira Marley is really misleading our youths and the sad part there is that, Marlian lifestyle has been adopted as household culture in our society... Nigeria Government has fail us woefully...
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Flairoqy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Gadafii:
if you listen to lil wayne, extension ani whats his name and the likes and naira marley is ur problem then u are stupid
You're stupid, don't compare xxxtentacion to naira marley, use your head marlian.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by jahsharon: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
ItzBabyBlimz:

Just what you have been searching for years.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Ryocaj(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
U r mad.. U can't write abt d politicians killing us.. how has Naira Marley's decisions or way of life affected u negatively.. u think u av sense but u r d dumbest of all.. The politicians r there ruining ur future n u r here talking abt Naira Marley.. In Vector's voice -"Ode"..
Marlians come forward.. d rest fvck off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Flairoqy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerian music is more reason why we the youths don't focus our inquisitiveness and interest in innovations that'll develop Nigeria, there are a lot of things we aren't doing that if we did we would have ruled Africa and the world because we are not inclined to understanding complex things (Bottomline is education is key)
Same way Afro-Americans focus on Rap music than knowledge, because we blacks want to make fast money... I could keep writing until i convince a marlian to pick up his pen and paper but what's the point? Half of them will tell me I'll suffer if i depend on education.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Ryocaj(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flairoqy:

You're stupid, don't compare xxxtentacion to naira marley, use your head marlian.
u r d stupid one... glorifying a gangster that met his Waterloo n got killed.
Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Flairoqy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ryocaj:
U r mad.. U can't write abt d politicians killing us.. how has Naira Marley's decisions or way of life affected u negatively.. u think u av sense but u r d dumbest of all.. The politicians r there ruining ur future n u r here talking abt Naira Marley.. In Vector's voice -"Ode"..
Marlians come forward.. d rest fvck off
There's a level of knowledge you can acquire that you don't need to depend on a politicians stupid ruling, we as youths are all dependent on our government because we are empty up stairs.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: A True Reflection Of Large Chunk Of Nigeria Youths - Peter Omoniyi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
jahsharon:

Just what you have been searching for years.

Are you high on something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.