Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" (67766 Views)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Seunaj05(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2019
J
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by sonety2k(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Everywhere it’s home
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by WildChild00(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
The fear of Timaya is the beginning of wisdom.....

Niger Delta Militancy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Iykemore091: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
I will never come back@hushpuppi
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Nelsizzy(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
This clapback brutal sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by nasoeb: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2019
zikcash:

lol。。。。make en come home come do wetin?
Come see buhari
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Hush would gently decline this Timaya's challenge for the fear of EFCC cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by tophumble(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2019
This people sef. Old men behaving like kids
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
9jayes:
If he come home notin wey timaya go do

Word on the street is that some folks in Nigeria (not even EFCC) have an axe to grind with Hush.
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Lordjb: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Na wa oh cheesy
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by CapitalHYC(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2019
We don't reply people on Exile.. Omo mad oh... That one Loud

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by lordjojo12: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2019
BrickDevo:
Tomaya forming phonetic, see broken tooth, stop talk from afar bull shit!!!
fool
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by favour32(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Timaya for meet me make I borrow am wetin e for reply hushpuppi.
Home! Nigeria?
Nigeria cannot be home for now...

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by DefSimple: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Children in the body of grown men.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Ryan03(f): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Abalado:
Waiting they worry this plantain seller before now,,,,, waiting they do am for body, waiting him get way person never get before? Ode, plantain seller
he was a plantain seller, wetin hushbingo dey sell? Now swerve

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Godsonkemz(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
They still dey beef each other...
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Offpoint: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
You don't reply people from afar, this one no be reply?
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2019
marvin906:
ok this clap back is mean

I don’t really get the clap back..is it like hushpuppy is wanted by the law in Nigeria and he can’t come home again or something..??
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by daddytime(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Timaya dey sick abi na old age...

My mainest man..

I think The word should be "people in exile"..
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by BrickDevo: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2019
lordjojo12:
fool
Get out
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by caddylac(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2019
For your UK fairly used neat laptops call or whatsapp 08152663378

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Conceptman: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Make una fight o grin
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by stanliwise(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Abalado:
Waiting they worry this plantain seller before now,,,,, waiting they do am for body, waiting him get way person never get before? Ode, plantain seller
why e come dey pepper you for body.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Balogunodua(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Timaya u don already reply d guy na
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by lovchalice(f): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Savage
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by stanliwise(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I don’t really get the clap back..is it like hushpuppy is wanted by the law in Nigeria and he can’t come home again or something..??
According to Gary Garden of USA FBI.
Mompha and Hushpuppi is among the top 10 internet fraudsters on their list.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Halexgos3(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Wow As e dey hot
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by seangy4konji: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2019
No bf but I know this guy called timaya is still suffering from the syndrome of poverty it plantain selling.. You would see in his videos and countenance that he did no know he would be rich...
I know them when I see them... They like their ego being pampered.

I did not bother to read what transpired but I know timaya is an insecure littleeprick seeking ego being rubbed because now he3has made money.

You would need never see such attitude with fal,bolg,funbi,ikechkwu,bro dapo(amdbanj),reminisce,even patorankin or Jesse jags....

Tomato's can go to hell. Am not bothered to read the gist.
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by seangy4konji: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Buhari is a fraudulent jihadist president. Hope FBI remembers that.

Mopha ,hushp is not your problem. It is this Buhari that has use poverty to improvise your brain to think who drives s class is the problem of your life while his kids use the same for s class to drink champagne in Monaco coded or Mauritius...

You are manipulated already because they have cut of your source of eating so the crumbs t5ey give you is just to make youtay stay alive while they have used your destiny but an hungry an is am angry man.

II I was your elder anddyold you to tease at CNN tmr would you describe?? Or Cbn?

Hypocrites and parasites.
Re: Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" by Halexgos3(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Finally money na good thing oh. E dey even give person foreign accent. I would love to hear Timaya pronounce "Yam" with this accent grin
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.