Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. (28153 Views)

"Igbo Importer Must Retreat From Lagos"- Eastern Port Complex: Pictures & Video / Enugu Government Renovates State Judicial Complex (pictures) / Federal House Committee Inspects Onitsha Port Complex- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by iamdapsyj(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
nedekid:

Are you for real? This is ambode's project.

But who cursed some Africans like this. Is government not meant to be a continuum? No wonder we used to have lots of abandoned projects just because leaders want to avoid this type of statement of yours.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by channel361: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
How Lolu Abandon His Wife and Parents Because of Me

Lolu’s children, attend a very expensive and good standard school in lekki British International School, due to the fact that he earns huge amount of money from his profitable business... Read more here- https:///2QdYvhW
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by owbabs: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
There should be a law in this country to not commision anything until the roads and landscaping leading to it are completed.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Raalsalghul: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
hotwax:

Sanwo olu has not done a single project..he busy completing and commissioning ambode projects.

Go to oshodi..you will see many pedestrian bridge abode started, Sanwo olu is ignoring them...soon he will go and commission them..

Very true.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by hefelove(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
loswhite:
Mumu is he the one that started the project? Did he use 6 months to build this complex? So if his predecessor did not do something like this will he have any project to commission?
Lagos would have been better than it is today if Ambode had finished all Fashola's project too the way Sanwo Olu is doing now. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
hefelove:

Lagos would have been better than it is today if Ambode had finished all Fashola's project too the way Sanwo Olu is doing now. Think about it

Sadly, they can not think.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Johans1991: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
biggerboyc:
bros, you are not making sense. Project that have been awarded and fully paid during the past administration. Project that might not even be funded by state government. Can you even start and finish a house in less than 6 months, not to talk of Complex. I know how many years den take builds shoprite in my state. Bros don't be a blind follower. Sanwo-olu is just a mere commissioner, commissioning Project
prove to us that it was fully paid.
Wailer
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Magicians:
I am not sure if you all are not eternally cursed. Do you mean the other governors lack unfinished project they can quickly complete n commission ?!

Scroll down to read what this senseless lot are arguing about, a governor that inherited uncompleted project but mysteriously ensure it is completed n duly commissioned should be vilified. While bastards like Ihedioha Makinda n co that insult their predecessor n abandoned their uncompleted projects should be applauded ?!

I do not know if it is the entirety of PDP or the Igbo tribe that is to blame for this flawed reasoning but I am dam sure whichever one is the reason for this pathetic reasoning must definitely be eternally doomed.

werey so makinde too is Igbo ,Lagos state government did not build that police complex ,do your finding ,point out any project that governor makinde refuse to continue ,the truth there was no unfinished project in Oyo that is worthy of continuity ,Sanwo has bin showcasing even project that was finished during fashola regime ,the estate at igando is one of them ,I understand you're defending your pay master but sometimes do it like one that has a function opolo
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

werey so makinde too is Igbo ,Lagos state government did not build that police complex ,do your finding ,point out any project that governor makinde refuse to continue ,the truth there was no unfinished project in Oyo that is worthy of continuity ,Sanwo has bin showcasing even project that was finished during fashola regime ,the estate at igando is one of them ,I understand you're defending your pay master but sometimes do it like one that has a function opolo

Se this one lying out of control.

Who told you it was completed by Fashola? It was nearing completion, but Ambode abandoned the project just like he abandoned all the housing estates Fashola started.

Let me ask you a question.

If the project was really completed under Fashola, then why was it not commissioned by Fashola or even Ambode and assigned to Lagosians to rent, buy and live in for 4 years until Sanwp Olu's administration in 2019?

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Myself2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okay good pictures, at least he's not pointing his fingers anywhere today
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

Se this one lying out of control.

Who told you it was completed by Fashola? It was nearing completion, but Ambode abandoned the project just like he abandoned all the housing estates Fashola started.

Let me ask you a question.

If the project was really completed under Fashola, then why was it not commissioned by Fashola or even Ambode and assigned to Lagosians to rent, buy and live in for 4 years until Sanwp Olu's administration in 2019?

Stop lying.
APC paid Mofo ,I stay around there ,fashola did a mini commissioning then ,hope you've eaten sha ,you sound hungry oooo n angry,kilode ,do your findings before arguing I was a fan of your party then so I'm very sure of my stand good night ,don't quote me again if you don't want sopona to give you hifive ,soye??
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Magicians: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oloriburiku Samwo is commissioning project from Fashola tenure that Ambode refuse to complete the same project ?! Ogun lo ma ba mi ba ti e je.

kingseun:

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

APC paid Mofo ,I stay around there ,fashola did a mini commissioning then ,hope you've eaten sha ,you sound hungry oooo n angry,kilode ,do your findings before arguing I was a fan of your party then so I'm very sure of my stand good night ,don't quote me again if you don't want sopona to give you hifive ,soye??

Lagos to complete Igando housing scheme in six months

Published May 17, 2019

The Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, on Thursday said housing schemes in the Igando, Sangotedo and other areas of the state would be ready in six months.

https://punchng.com/lagos-to-complete-igando-housing-scheme-in-six-months/

Who is paying this ipob to lie?

Just a few days before leaving office, useless Ambode himself admitted that he did not complete the project so why are you lying?

Do you know more than Ambode himself?

lol @ mini commissioning..

I've never heard that before.. grin

I hope they are paying you more than 1 kobo for lying on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

The project started in 2012 under the Home Ownership Scheme of the administration of ex-Governor Babatunde Fashola, but was abandoned for four years.

Mr Sanwo-Olu, upon assumption office, prioritised the completion of the housing scheme to recover the state’s resources committed to the project.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/350643-sanwo-olu-commissions-492-flat-housing-estate.html

You lying Igbos better be ready for more headaches because Sanwo Olu is set to commission many many more Fashola's projects that Ambode useless abandoned.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ilubirin Foreshore

Ilubirin is located just off the Third Mainland Bridge, on the northwest coast of Lagos Island over looking the lagoon. In 2014, the Ilubirin Housing Scheme initiative was conceived under the Lagos Home Ownership and Mortgage Scheme (LAGOSHOMS) and marked as a purely residential project but new designs released indicate it will accommodate live, work and play activities. According to the then Commisioner for Housing Gbolahan Lawal “design of the project will comprise 472 units of living space designed as studio apartments, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom flats, terraces and penthouses, while commercial units and recreational facilities, as well as child day care facilities, are also included in the plan. “The plan also includes a shopping mall, an eco-park, a waterfront with restaurants and bars. There would be something for everyone in Ilubirin”.

This construction of the multy storey housing units was commenced by the Governor Fashola administration. It was subsequently abandoned by his successor, Governor Ambode.

https://www.nigeriaconstructionjournal.com/2019/04/07/is-lagos-island-going-bananas/

Same way useless Ambode abandoned Ilubirin Foreshore Housing Estate project.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

You lying Igbos better be ready for more headaches because Sanwo Olu is set to commission many many more Fashola's projects that Ambode useless abandoned.
everybody who tries to counter your lies is an ipob ,omo Yoruba ni mi ,I'm not an APC slave like you I write what I know n I see ,I told you I stay around igando so process that ,I'm done with you guys ,it's your pay job to defend your master ,omo eru lasan ,Ogun will remove your eye if you quote me again.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

Who is paying this ipob to lie?

Just a few days before leaving office, useless Ambode himself admitted that he did not complete the project so why are you lying?

Do you know more than Ambode himself?

lol @ mini commissioning..

I've never heard that before.. grin

I hope they are paying you more than 1 kobo for lying on the internet.
Alakori who's arguing like one bin paid among us ,alaye baje
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Magicians:
Oloriburiku Samwo is commissioning project from Fashola tenure that Ambode refuse to complete the same project ?! Ogun lo ma na mi na ti e me.

you are just a slave n tool in d hands of politicians I stand by what I wrote cos its what I know ,omo Iya kan baba mefa ,I know my heritage n omo alade ni mi ,I don't defend lies so I can feed ,people like you eat crumbs left by politician ,Sanwo don see you ,eranko jati jati ,if you quote me again sango will strike you dead
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

everybody who tries to counter your lies is an ipob ,omo Yoruba ni mi ,I'm not an APC slave like you I write what I know n I see ,I told you I stay around igando so process that ,I'm done with you guys ,it's your pay job to defend your master ,omo eru lasan ,Ogun will remove your eye if you quote me again.

Yoruba people don't think like Igbos or even lie like Igbos.

Just stop lying.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

you are just a slave n tool in d hands of politicians I stand by what I wrote cos its what I know ,omo Iya kan baba mefa ,I know my heritage n omo alade ni mi ,I don't defend lies so I can feed ,people like you eat crumbs left by politician ,Sanwo don see you ,eranko jati jati ,if you quote me again sango will strike you dead

The fact that politicians are paying you to lie on the internet doesn't mean other people are paid to correct your lies

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

Yoruba people don't think like Igbos or even lie like Igbos.
Just stop lying.
I'm a typical epe boy deal with that
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by kingseun: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
NGpatriot:

The fact that politicians are paying you to lie on the internet doesn't mean other people are paid to correct your lies
alaye let's swear by our lives n d lives of our love ones if any of us as ever had any dealing with any politician or ever collected any money from them
quote me if you are game
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

I'm a typical epe boy deal with that

Epe ko, Kogi ni..
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
kingseun:

alaye let's swear by our lives n d lives of our love ones if any of us as ever had any dealing with any politician or ever collected any money from them
quote me if you are game

Just stop lying.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Magicians: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
You don't defend lies but you can defend Makinda that is yet to complete or commission a single project except buying cars n lighting up Iwo road but a Sanwo with over 5 verifiable road reconstruction, commissioning of over 2-3 hospitals, now ultra modern police center, boat arena, law court n more is who you are antagonizing ?!

It is by the basis that you judge Sanwo n Makinda shall you n your children n unborn generation be judged. That is the judgment your generation shall suffer or prosper with if fair or unfair. I have no more insult to dish on your lifeless soul.

kingseun:

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Magicians:
You don't defend lies but you can defend Makinda that is yet to complete or commission a single project except buying cars n lighting up Iwo road but a Sanwo with over 5 verifiable road reconstruction, commissioning of over 2-3 hospitals, now ultra modern police center, boat arena, law court n more is who you are antagonizing ?!

It is by the basis that you judge Sanwo n Makinda shall you n your children n unborn generation be judged. That is the judgment your generation shall suffer or prosper with if fair or unfair. I have no more insult to dish on your lifeless soul.

Sanwo Olu actually commissioned 31 roads today..

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Yabbey: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
All those hailing Makinde should please point to one project that he has embarked upon. please, let the governor settle down to work, praising won't help because he will not know where his missing the point. To be factual, he has not done any thing to warrant all this praise singing.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. by Yabbey: 2:31am On Dec 24, 2019
FVckmannabbQ:

Shame on you, leave GSM alone.

GSM is better than this junkie anytime anyday twice on a Sunday. Lmao

How is GSM better? and on what basis do you arrived at your judgment that Sanwo olu is junkie? GSM is not better because he has not done any thing, quote me any where? if u tink otherwise please do itemise what he has done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Fayose Wins 2017 Silverbird TV Man Of The People Award (Photos) / Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.