Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries (28139 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ganisucks(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Addressing a press conference at his Church on Sunday, Bakare, who had in 2019 said God told him he would succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, said he wears his zero vote with confidence

According to him, he remains fulfilled despite the zero votes because he did not compromise his values tailored towards a new Nigeria.

He said the emergence of Tinubu as the party’s candidate is a testament to his “significant contribution to to course of the South West and his labour towards the formation and establishment of the APC.”

Bakare while saying he remains “audaciously confident” that a new Nigeria is possible prayed God to bless the country with a leader that is not in love with money but justice and a leader not in love with publicity but humanity.”

“I therefore send best wishes to him as he proceeds to the campaign train towards the 2023 general elections,” he said.

He commended his family and supporters across the country for standing solidly behind him in the challenging moments of the primary.

Bakare, Tein Jack-Rich, a businessm Ikeobasi Mokelu, a former minister; and Rochas Okorocha, an incumbent Senator, are the presidential aspirants who scored zero in the election.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by silvoclaira: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hilarious grin

When is Tinubu going to reconcile with Tunde Bakare

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Xscape1993(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Evil party...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Rastaramsey(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mumu man....

Him sef won go dey steal public money like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin grin

Church money no do you abi

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by BabaIbo: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Win or loss, life goes on.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by BabaIbo: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

You are calling someone's father a mumu man, is that how you call your pman a m*mu man?

Even if he lose the primary, that man is still accomplished in life.

So, what is your point?

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by funmike83(f): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm pastor thinks na him church members go vote

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
He failed honorably. But what will he tell his church members now? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by olu122: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by WildChild00(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol

I guess Pastor Tunde Bakare should have donated that 100 million naira he used in buying form to the less previlaged in his church instead of wasting it, or does Pastor have an ulterior Motive.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by God1000(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Too bad, good people like you and Osinbajo won't be given any chance

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by RobinRay(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
dem go steal person phone, the person go say "no be the phone dey pain me, na the credit wen I just load dey pain me".

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by CalabarPikin: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hehehe

President number 16 no get vote..

Wahala ooh cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pastor job sweet. Either dem win or fail, dem go still dey kpansh their supporters club

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lolzz.. Bàbá nìyẹn
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Legalcriminal: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Money enter bush maybe because he no post Jesus name on his social media sha. He dey buga

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good to hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by PhenomenalAustin: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Even though you wasted 100m that your church members could have benefitted from, it was honorable that you didn't step down for Baba Seyi, the drug brown toothed arthritic relic

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Lionnation: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
ganisucks:
Presiding Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, formerly Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has finally congratulat the winner of the All Progressiv Congress (APC) Presidentia primary, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://dailytrust.com/apc-primary-i-wear-my-zero-vote-with-confidence-bakare
Muslim politician mascurading as a pastor, thieves everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Lexusgs430: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
₦100,000,000 proud .......

Because it was not his money ........... I feel for those tithe, offering and seed payers........... cheesy wink

What happened to the SMS he received from God ......... cheesy

People that still believe this snake oil merchants, need to replace their brains, with water ......... wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by ceede2: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Taa
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by desiredhome: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party...
Evil country is a community of evil minds/people...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by gasparpisciotta: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
When you are confused about your calling....

Bakare be looking for what is not lost

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by gift2xl: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
I know this feeling, his not happy big lie. He is just trying to hide the shame with bold face but with bleeding heart. cry

100million gone. cry

I told him earlier, your going no where because you belong to the pulpit and God is not finished with you.

He commended his family and supporters across the country for standing solidly behind him in the challenging moments of the primary.

The lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by goodconsience77: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is like ur child is saying is pround of getting 0% in the exam. I feel like giving this man a dirty slap but I respect the annoiting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Spandau: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

There are some people who are genuinely concerned about the state of the country. So don't assume everyone is like you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mumu man....

Thats the only thing dat can come out of your brain, insults!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by toloohthegreat: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Set awon vanity geng! Olodo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party...

Tell us the GOOD PARTY, but do not in any way mention the rat-infested association of Labour leaders. There's no good party anywhere, least of all Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries by gaskiyamagana: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
silvoclaira:
Hilarious grin

When is Tinubu going to reconcile with Tunde Bakare
When thy kingdom comes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate / EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.