Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He (737 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by Ayelasblog: 1:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Upcoming singer, Ramske Wire, has shared photos of his swollen eye after his girlfriend ''organized'' her area boys to beat him up after he slapped her.

Posting the photos of his battered face on his Facebook page, Ramske wrote;

Breaking News I will Be Offline For A Week
I slap her Based On What She Did an I realize my mistakes saying am sorry slapping her so she report to the Area Boyz To Beat Me Up..

Eh never finish Oo she still even lied I rape her, me fine boy way my Girls Full everywhere But We Give Thanks To God All Is Fine

https://ayelas..com/2019/12/angry-girlfriend-organizes-area-boys-to.html

Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by Forward77(m): 2:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Lobatan

Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by Goldencheese(m): 4:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Why did you slap her?
Una dey overdo sometimes. What does walking away mean to you in lieu of slapping another person's daughter?
Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by yanabasee(m): 5:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Why is he looking like Sowore weh DSS mishandled??
Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by MVLOX(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2019
small beat and you dey complain.....
Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by chigoziri2403(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Mistake made, but those area boys overstepped boundries
Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by donstan18: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Upcoming attention seeker.
Re: Angry Girlfriend ''organizes'' Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped He by Adedaniel211(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2019
nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Massage In Abuja / I Dont Know Why Any Girl That I Meet They Will Be Calling Me Sir / The Cure For Corona Virus ...is In The Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.