Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali (9907 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Orders Torture Of Nigerian Soldier Who C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by WalkerMichael(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Most Nigerians in politics misuse power
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Abalado(f): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
The journalist self they do pass them self
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Stanchem029: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Some folks from that God forsaken state will blame Tinibu for this.

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by midnighter(f): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
Ikpeazu

Ikpe (spelt Ipe, means scales in Yoruba)
Azu (means fish in Igbo)

Ikpeazu means fish scales grin grin grin

I was told that it means "The Underdog"
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by abc115: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2019
From

Ayade to Udom to Ishaku, now Ikpeazu, all members of PDP
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by nauto: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2019
cool
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by eedimo(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Frontpage Lalastiscala. Every government official from Ayade,El Rufai to the President are becoming tyrants in this so called democracy we practice.
Journalists are becoming an endangered species.

What is Ayade's crime?
Agba Jalingo's arrest?
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by eagleeye2: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Africonji:
Cheap propaganda. You pipo don't have to drag OVI name into this. The person that committed the crime can be identified by name no need dragging the governor into it. This level of unwarranted propaganda is getting too much.
Whose image is Agbazuere trying to protect if not that of OVI? Whose Aide is Agbazuere, if not OVI?

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by four44: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
No b una voted them in? Then make una enjoy what una voted for. All the state should enjoy what ever they voted for, either good or bad. Since we have refuse to get brain in nigeria, then let all of us enjoy our next level
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Ayobami7(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2019
na wa o
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by EriataEse: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2019
donstan18:
Any job that will put you into trouble, desist from it.

These politicians are too dirty to fvck with.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by baratech: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2019
popsy2:
Nawa o. Abia and Ikpeazu always in the news for the wrong reasons.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

I need nafdac number
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by popsy2(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2019
baratech:

I need nafdac number

Kindly send an email or visit our website.
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Olvinjay: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Monday fixed game is available, let all cash out this evening together , call or Whatsapp me.
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by baratech: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
popsy2:

Kindly send an email or visit our website.

I have
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by nkemjika6006(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
Good for them let your salaries be enough for you, went for brown envelope but served koboko.unprofessional act by Nigeria media if they had given them envelope we would not hear pin from them and they will under reports the events

THEY WERE EXPECTING ENVELOP.....ALIAS SONS OF BUHARI........ THEY SAW ................
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Supersymetry: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
Ikpeazu

Azu (means fish in Igbo)

Don't you know that "kp" is a letter in Igbo language, it doesn't make sense to replace it with another letter (p)
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by igbanbajo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Nawa o. Abia and Ikpeazu always in the news for the wrong reasons.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
MrPresident1:
Ikpeazu

Azu (means fish in Igbo)

Laughs ......you are fanny

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader / Photos Of The State Of Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.