Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. (1000 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Should I Be Angry With My Friend Or I Am Inconsiderate. / She Said Am Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by motionarena: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2019
My gf has been complaining seriously of late even threatening to end d relationship.

She claims that as we are the Xmas period i have not made plans for her.
She wants us to go on outings and have fun and stuff but am not really the outing type and besides is not like she is going to add any money to the occasion.

Am I really inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by Kennyprince: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Yes u are!! Do sth for her no matter how small. She is a woman and they can be funny with little stuffs like this sometimes

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by Oluromantic: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Both of you are inconsiderate of each other
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by donstan18: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Are you both in JSS what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by ojun50(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Buy live chicken go give her
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2019
motionarena:
My gf has been complaining seriously of late even threatening to end d relationship.

HAS SHE EVER MADE ANY PLANS FOR YOU FROM DAY ONE? IS SHE 12, AND INELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE LEAD FOR ANYTHING?

YOU'RE ONLY KILLING YOURSELF BUILDING A HOUSE YOU'LL NEVER LIVE IN.
YOU'LL KEEP SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING TO PLEASE HER BY GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE HER HAPPY, WHILE SHE THREATENS TO DUMP YOU AT EVERY INSTANCE. SHE'LL EVENTUALLY DUMP YOU AND AGONY WILL BECOME YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY IN TOO DEEP IN LOVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A JOKE TO YOUR BABE.

YOUNG MEN KINDLY TAKE YOUR TIME AND OBSERVE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. IF YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW YOUR EFFORTS FOR ONLY TWO DAYS YOU'LL DISCOVER YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE CARRYING THE WHOLE LOAD, WHILE YOUR PARTNER FOLDS HER ARMS AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO GO WRONG SO SHE CAN NAG AND JUMP ON THE NEXT BUS.

WHEN YOU DON'T CALL OR CHAT HER UP, DOES SHE CALL OR CHAT YOU UP?
WHEN YOU DON'T INITIATE MEANINGFUL CONVOS AND PLANS, DOES SHE INITIATE ANY CONVOS ASIDES GOSSIP AND REGULAR DEMANDS?
WHEN YOU'RE DOWN AND UNUSUAL, DOES SHE TRY TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM, AND TRY TO LIFT YOU UP THE SAME WAY YOU DO FOR HER?

I THINK IF MOST MEN LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE THEY'LL DISCOVER THEY'VE BEEN DATING STICKS.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2019
motionarena:

She wants us to go on outings and have fun and stuff but am not really the outing type and besides is not like she is going to add any money to the occasion.

Has she made any plans for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by AfroKnight: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2019
motionarena:

Actually I think she’s quite inconsiderate herself.

“Why?” You ask.

Important question! Thank you for asking. grin

Okay, she knows you’re the cool reticent type. Why the f*ck does she want to force you to do something you’re not inclined to? And it’s something that’s isn’t a life goal or any self-improving endeavour.

I say, ignore her and threaten her with a breakup too.

Shebi na woman. They claim to be in tune with emotions. She is, therefore, supposed to decipher your tendencies and act peaceably, not nag and threaten you with a breakup. What is her economic importance? Why can’t she hustle for money to flex you and your guys since she claims to be in love. You are the man. Handle her. She is a joker.

And yeah, Thunder faya her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by faithugo64(f): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Some of these stories are made up
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2019
motionarena:

since you are not the outing type, kindly give her the money. case solved
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by emmaodet: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAS SHE EVER MADE ANY PLANS FOR YOU FROM DAY ONE? IS SHE 12, AND INELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE LEAD FOR ANYTHING?

YOU'RE ONLY KILLING YOURSELF BUILDING A HOUSE YOU'LL NEVER LIVE IN.
YOU'LL KEEP SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING TO PLEASE HER BY GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE HER HAPPY, WHILE SHE THREATENS TO DUMP YOU AT EVERY INSTANCE. SHE'LL EVENTUALLY DUMP YOU AND AGONY WILL BECOME YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY IN TOO DEEP IN LOVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A JOKE TO YOUR BABE.

YOUNG MEN KINDLY TAKE YOUR TIME AND OBSERVE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. IF YOU TRY TO WITHDRAW YOUR EFFORTS FOR ONLY TWO DAYS YOU'LL DISCOVER YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE CARRYING THE WHOLE LOAD, WHILE YOUR PARTNER FOLDS HER ARMS AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO GO WRONG SO SHE CAN NAG AND JUMP ON THE NEXT BUS.

WHEN YOU DON'T CALL OR CHAT HER UP, DOES SHE CALL OR CHAT YOU UP?
WHEN YOU DON'T INITIATE MEANINGFUL CONVOS AND PLANS, DOES SHE INITIATE ANY CONVOS ASIDES GOSSIP AND REGULAR DEMANDS?
WHEN YOU'RE DOWN AND UNUSUAL, DOES SHE TRY TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM, AND TRY TO LIFT YOU UP THE SAME WAY YOU DO FOR HER?

I THINK IF MOST MEN LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE THEY'LL DISCOVER THEY'VE BEEN DATING STICKS.

grin grin grin
Ooohhhhhh capslocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by aminusodiq(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Just cut ur cloth acording to ur size!!! Stuffs. Lik dis matters to ladies... Just take her on a date, make ur budget nd have fun!!! Sometimes u need to create memories wit dem!!! Try nd mak her happy if dats wat she wants
Re: My Girlfriend Said Am Inconsiderate. by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kennyprince:
Yes u are!! Do sth for her no matter how small. She is a woman and they can be funny with little stuffs like this sometimes

because d girl is jesus dat we are celebrating on christmas,
d way some of you talk sef

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Get Married?? And Why?? / This Is Why You Should Never Sleep With A Virgin In 2020! / PAYPAL: I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.