Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,769 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Officer Batters His Wife Over N500 In Kaduna State (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Batters His Wife Over N500 In Kaduna State (video) (302 Views)

Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Batters His Wife Over N500 In Kaduna State (video) by Linx1234: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Hafsat Mohammed Baba, who is the Commissioner of Human Services and Social Development in Kaduna State posted photos of a woman who was allegedly battered by her police husband over 500 naira.

The commissioner is calling on well meaning Nigerians to join hands in making sure the woman gets justice.

Read what she wrote below:

“I am getting very disturbed by the spate of violence meted against women by their “supposed” husband’s. This case is of one Sgt. Yusuf Bello of @PoliceNG who beat his wife mercilessly over ₦500. Where does the love and respect go when they assume this beastly mode?

I have also noticed that the trend is getting especially more rampant with security operatives who are increasingly feeling above the law. I call on the heads of @PoliceNG, @HQNigerianArmy @NigAirForce @NigerianNavy @CustomsNG and other security agencies to step in.

We have reported the case of this violent policeman to the Ministry of Internal Security & Home Affairs led by @samuelaruwan, who we’re sure will expedite action. However, we need to begin a serious conversation with ourselves, why is there a seeming increase in marital violence?”

Watch video...............https://janefblog.com/11209-2police-officer-batters-his-wife-over-n500-in-kaduna-state-video/

Re: Police Officer Batters His Wife Over N500 In Kaduna State (video) by Airborne02(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Cobbler Nabbed For Allegedly Raping, Attempting To Kill Graduate / Response To The Attack On The Emir Of Potiskum: Hon Tolulope Akande-sadipe K / I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.