Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer (304 Views)

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In The UK / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer by Anjollygist: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

A self-confessed cyber fraudster and drug-dealer, Dan Aiyegbusi, has been jailed for five years in the U.K.
Following a proactive investigation by the Met’s Cyber Crime Unit (CCU), he was sentenced Tuesday, 28 January, 2020, at Southwark Crown Court.
He had admitted to never working a day in his life and colluded with organised hackers in the UK and internationally to launder stolen money.
Aiyegbusi had previously pleaded guilty to five separate counts of money laundering, totalling £41,150; possession with intent to supply Class A drugs (crack cocaine) and Class B drugs (cannabis). .
The court heard that in April 2018, a Facebook account was identified in the name of ‘Miyuwa Oluwafemi’ – which was a pseudonym used by Aiyegbusi.
The Facebook account was being used to advertise compromised online bank accounts, with the username and password often having been acquired through cyber-dependent crime such as ‘phishing’.

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-have-never-worked-a-day-in-my-life-jailed-fraudster-drug-dealer/

Re: I Have Never Worked A Day In My Life - Jailed Fraudster/drug Dealer by saheedbadmus(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
Hmm nau he as been incarcerated .. try hustle with ur hand guy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:gunmen Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Three Others In Taraba / Nigeria Roped In As Multi- Million Euro Face Mask Scam Busted In Europe / Commotion As Inmates Set Prison On Fire In Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.