Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats (969 Views)

How Boring Are You? / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by SteveOfu: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
So the other day, I read a post somewhere that talked about how boring Ladies are on chats.

First off I'd like to point out that you shouldn't entirely paint the ladies black and leave the guys out coz most of them are in on this too. Some of we, guys don't know how to Kick start or even hold a conversation.
You make it boring for her to continue even when she's telling you how bored she already is.

Some of them come to most of this ladies inbox for the sole purpose of asking for pictures, meet ups [hook-ups] phone numbers even nudes too.

Some be like "Have you eaten"?.
Okay, What if she says she hasn't eaten? What next?
Others go there with things like "hi babe, I like this your package".. Like seriously, if you were on the other end of this conversation, what would your reply be?
Then there's the "hi angle" crew members... The "E" comes before the "L" you're welcome.

Thing is, you might think she's boring because...
^ she may have other entertaining people in her inbox with whom she's conversing with at that same moment and your simple "Hi angel" doesn't cut it so you might want to up your game.
^ she's totally not into you. Yes you might be fine, handsome and even beautiful or rich but she's already gone through your profile picture/timeline and said to her self "no no, this one no work at all".
^she maybe a busy person that's usually tired or stressed and probably needs rest so she logs online with no desire to chat with anyone at all including you.
^she probably doesn't understand or not too conversant in English language so she replies sluggishly or with mono-syllabic replies like ok, okay, gud, kul... Or in worst cases, use smileys:

Kings, the truth here is, we can only satisfy so much of the female race. Don't kill or belittle yourself in her inbox. If she doesn't reply your "hi" today, don't come back to reply yourself "hello" tomorrow ... Just Try to be smart with your conversations and innovative in your gists. I bet you, No lady can say no to intelligent conversations and gossips. Try this and thank me later.

And before I forget "Send me your account number" works magic too

1 Like

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chasing females is the biggest waste of time a man can indulge in. From time to time I indulge in the habit to reconfirm what I already know. Make good money and your swag will change, drawing them in like rats. Keep one who likes you around and for some reason even online they’ll chase you.

7 Likes

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by MedicH: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:
Chasing females is the biggest waste of time a man can indulge in. From time to time I indulge in the habit to reconfirm what I already know. Make good money and your swag will change, drawing them in like rats. Keep one who likes you around and for some reason even online they’ll chase you.

I salute u.

2 Likes

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by kecee99(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
So the other day, I read a post somewhere that talked about how boring Ladies are on chats.

First off I'd like to point out that you shouldn't entirely paint the ladies black and leave the guys out coz most of them are in on this too. Some of we, guys don't know how to Kick start or even hold a conversation.
You make it boring for her to continue even when she's telling you how bored she already is.

Some of them come to most of this ladies inbox for the sole purpose of asking for pictures, meet ups [hook-ups] phone numbers even nudes too.

Some be like "Have you eaten"?.
Okay, What if she says she hasn't eaten? What next?
Others go there with things like "hi babe, I like this your package".. Like seriously, if you were on the other end of this conversation, what would your reply be?
Then there's the "hi angle" crew members... The "E" comes before the "L" you're welcome.

Thing is, you might think she's boring because...
^ she may have other entertaining people in her inbox with whom she's conversing with at that same moment and your simple "Hi angel" doesn't cut it so you might want to up your game.
^ she's totally not into you. Yes you might be fine, handsome and even beautiful or rich but she's already gone through your profile picture/timeline and said to her self "no no, this one no work at all".
^she maybe a busy person that's usually tired or stressed and probably needs rest so she logs online with no desire to chat with anyone at all including you.
^she probably doesn't understand or not too conversant in English language so she replies sluggishly or with mono-syllabic replies like ok, okay, gud, kul... Or in worst cases, use smileys:

Kings, the truth here is, we can only satisfy so much of the female race. Don't kill or belittle yourself in her inbox. If she doesn't reply your "hi" today, don't come back to reply yourself "hello" tomorrow ... Just Try to be smart with your conversations and innovative in your gists. I bet you, No lady can say no to intelligent conversations and gossips. Try this and thank me later.

And before I forget "Send me your account number" works magic too
Some babe can form ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by Liposure: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
I just learnt something.thank u

2 Likes

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by SteveOfu: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2019
wink
Liposure:
I just learnt something.thank u
Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by superfitsez(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2019
chasing is for weak men

1 Like

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by SteveOfu: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
superfitsez:
chasing is for weak men
Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
What if the conversation starts with MY LADY.

this is my own way, no long thing. HEY CHICKITO, I WANNA SLIDE IN THERE FROM THE BACK.. YOU FEEL ME..

Gets their attention like magic.. Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats by SteveOfu: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2019
undecided
biGDhAp:
What if the conversation starts with MY LADY.

this is my own way, no long thing. HEY CHICKITO, I WANNA SLIDE IN THERE FROM THE BACK.. YOU FEEL ME..

Gets their attention like magic.. Hehehehe.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Abeg What Photo Editor Is This? / Canadian Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online(18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.