Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55138 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Since 1960
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
Compare the tow group protesting. Educated and informed. Check the people in support of Buhari.
Buhari is only supported by stark violent illiterates and the BMC crew.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Uchek(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2019
Clinical!
FactsAndTruth:

Why should buhari arrest his brothers chanting Sai baba while beating up Deji as I just saw on Channels TV?

Weren't you on the same page with the same Sai baba chanters just a few years ago?

Didn't you hold rallies standing together with Buhari as brothers-in-arms just a few years ago? What changed from the warnings you were given by the East?

Or is GEJ the one who also ordered this beating by almajiris on an Omoluabi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Senator1212:
Have recommend Nigeria blogs to my oyinbo friends whenever they want to laff or see how human zoo operate.
Too funny

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Buhari is only supported by stark violent illiterates and the BMC crew.
grin i am sure that they dont know what was written on their banners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2019
consciousman:
you are with him on social media

I'm thousands of miles away what do you want me to do, besides I'm already in trouble I'm in Kanu's situation already that is a sacrifice.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2019
I've said it before and i'm so unapologetic about it. Nigeria is not yet matured to be democratic, infact this country should be colonized for the next two centuries. Maybe then our offsprings would have upgraded their thinking and act saner like humans do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin i am sure that they dont know what was written on their banners

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2019
OIamide:

Zombie
Buhari is not just a northerner, he's an ethnic bigot, Buhari have used Igbo man twice as vice but nobody sends,

Yaradua was a northerner and a Fulani, to me he's the best president Nigerians ever had, he was not an ethnic or religious bigot, he's not a Fulani supremacy, his people hated him for that and even mocked his Death,
We don't hate northerners, we hate people like Buhari, El rufai etc

See how dumb you sounded, pity. Firstly, you accused SW of voting for Northerner. When we reminded you that you and your people also voted for another northerner, you just remember to add that some northerners are bad while some are good. Hypocrisy kil u dia! If you are not dumb, why would think that I must hate some people you hate and love some people you love? Am I paying you to think for me?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Jimi24: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2019
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.
You think only PDP supporters have a monopoly of anarchy OR supporters to demonstrate?
Get real.
There is only one man who pulls the greatest crowds in Nigeria. Buhari.

All these urban middle class rallies are kid stuff and you have no idea what power you are unleashing. It is stupid

Go and do anti Brexit rally in the UK or anti Putin rally in Moscow. Actually go and try anti Erdogan rally in Istanbul.
They will take you out! !!
Trump is POTUS now and there are some states in the US you dont go and demonstrate against him.
I dont like Trump but I face the hard facts that he has die hard supporters.

You are absolutely not using your brains when you think popularly elected governments can be rattled by urban protests.

Deji Adeyanju looks and acts very stupid. Who told you Buhari is heading an unpopular government? .
Deceiving yourself.

I suggest DSS should adopt this strategy against future demonstrations. When organizers start to see that there are two sides to one coin. There us anti thesis to every thesis, maybe they will learn that the majority is usually silent.

I have seen major demonstrations on four continents and it is always opposing sides on the left and right ...carryings placards FOR and AGAINST a government or issue. There is no such thing anymore as the tidy, old fashioned, oppressed versus the oppressor demonstrations.

Get real and get fortified. There is another side to every story
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by FactsAndTruth: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
The truth remains that SW knew fully the antecedents of Buhari as a tyrant. But they verily believed he was going to expend his tyrannic and murderous energy only on the Igbos and their cousins the SS.

Who doesn't remembers their chants of 'a new Sherrif is in town' when he was declared winner?
The orgasms they enjoyed when IPOB young men where murdered and mutilated in cold blood in the SE and SS?

God found a way to protect the East and divert his attention with myriads of problems.

Today, it is their turn in SW and they running helter-skelter begging for alliance and unity. Very shameless lots!

Tufia!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
joe4christ:
I've said it before and i'm so unapologetic about it. Nigeria is not yet matured to be democratic, infact this country should be colonized for the next two centuries. Maybe then our offsprings would have upgraded their thinking and act saner like humans do!
Only 20 years colonization will turn the country around.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jimi24:
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.
You think only PDP supporters have a monopoly of anarchy OR supporters to demonstrate?
Get real.
There is only one man who pulls the greatest crowds in Nigeria. Buhari.

All these urban middle class rallies are kid stuff and you have no idea what power you are unleashing. It is stupid

Go and do anti Brexit rally in the UK or anti Putin rally in Moscow. Actually go and try anti Erdogan rally in Istanbul.
They will take you out! !!
Trump is POTUS now and there are some states in the US you dont go and demonstrate against him.
I dont like Trump but I face the hard facts that he has die hard supporters.

You are absolutely not using your brains when you think popularly elected governments can be rattled by urban protests.

Deji Adeyanju looks and acts very stupid. Who told you Buhari is heading an unpopular government? .
Deceiving yourself.

I suggest DSS should adopt this strategy against future demonstrations. When organizers start to see that there are two sides to one coin. There us anti thesis to every thesis, maybe they will learn that the majority is usually silent.

I have seen major demonstrations on four continents and it is always opposing sides on the left and right ...carryings placards FOR and AGAINST a government or issue. There is no such thing anymore as the tidy, old fashioned, oppressed versus the oppressor demonstrations.

Get real and get fortified. There is another side to every story
The thing about tyrants like Buhari,Abacha,Idi Amin,Charles Taylor and Hitler is that they always had low I.Q supporters that were benefitting from them egging on them towards their doom and miserable end.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
OIamide:

I replied you because you quoted that guy, he's the one talking of hating Northerners not me,

Tell me the difference between the two of you? Two living hate!

You should hate Buhari and El Rufai because they ethnic and religious bigots. All they do is promoting their Fulani conquest and religious domination.

Based on what evidence or antecedents? Perhaps, based on your guts feelings. Lol

If you have not still learned from this, you will keep taking the lesson.
Atiku is not a Fulani or have Fulani agenda, because of politics he's claiming Fulani.

Oh Lord of mercy! This is the illogical reasoning of someone's son.

Yar"Adua remains me best president.

How is this my business? Miracle do happen, he can resurrect one day

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.