Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55124 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by MrALIVE: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
May evil befall anybody that will support this disgraceful act.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimfit1:
You see how the police allowed those monkeys use weapons against innocent people. Deji we are with you.

With him in spirit whilst he is receiving his alert on his phone.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
rusher14:

Don't mind the bigots.

I was always deliberating on leaving religion altogether but these bigots helped me reach that decision quicker.
How can you claim to have a religion but every day you open threads with the hope to demonize another religion?
With the aim to foment trouble?
Fake people.
At the end sef, they are all fighting for an Oyibo god.
I know you

you can never say the truth

You think the world isn't aware of the subtle jihad going on in the middle belt and environs....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by a4cube: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
yommen:

You keep shouting afonja up and down! If the previous government able to perform at all, no one would have considered another option.
Then u consider the options better than the govt that is not performing. Buhari should never have be an option.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I know you

you can never say the truth

You think the world isn't aware of the subtle jihad going on in the middle belt and environs....

You know me how?

We don't operate at the same level.

You are a bigot and rabble rouser.

Our paths can never cross.

You are a cultist whilst I'm a humanist.

You are a fraud whilst I operate transparently.

Don't ever attempt to associate with me.

But for cyberspace would you even have the opportunity to communicate with me?

Get thee behind me you worker of iniquity.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimfit1:
You see how the police allowed those monkeys use weapons against innocent people. Deji we are with you.

from the comfort of ur room, u are with him
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:

You do not understand. Deji is and has always been a PDP member. You are not a politician. Deji is a failed politician who is pretending to be an activist. If PDP were in power, deji would be somewhere enjoying free money from PDP and won't say pim about any wrong doing by the govt.

You cannot be a member of a political party and when you lose election, you become an activist overnight just because you lost. You can criticise the government genuinely but not going around jumping at every opportunity to form fake protest and activist. e nor go work.
Thank you sir,more wisdom....
Am sure SOWORE case is different
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Ekpekpee: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nnamdi kanu saw this coming, the yorubas are having a fair share
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
You obviously are reading your usual Lagos ibadan express way news paper. Full of lies and propaganda.

check KANU threads here and educate your ignorance
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by olutop(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
and all the post taken by the Northerners is love abi? Oga go and sit down.
I am not taking sides,I am just saying Tribalism and Bigotry will take us no where as individuals,as a Nation and the whole world at large.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

I get your point and it’s very valid. It’s this selfish Yoruba leaders causing all this things and making this Nothernern to feel they have brains. Look at most private company’s and you will hardly find an Hausa man working there because they are mostly not employable but in Federal government they are holding all the key positions of authority. Very sad.

This is what we get when we allow this incompetent folks take the shine. They don’t have the brain to manage the economy. The SS, SW, SE just have to come together to have a memorandum of understanding because it not, this will continue. Yoruba’s have had there time and I believe is time for the Igbos, I reasoned it and ask what do we have to loose if we give Igbo the chance and realism nothing. Last last they will divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria and we still have nothing to loose even when they do that.

Are you begging or asking cuz no one is listening to you....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
You were warned but you were forming sophistication. grin

I still don't understand why you are opening your teeth though.

Which ethnic group from the southern part of Nigeria is the most killed in the North?

Have there been killings by herdsmen in the east or not?

Instead of you to worry about your backyard, you are busy with someone else's matter.

You can only scoff if your region isn't affected by violence.

I don't expect you to understand though.

I expect you to come back with another disjointed rejoinder.

Please, don't disappoint me.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Breather77(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

[s]Itz deeper than what u think...some of these things are being sponsored by foreigners..take it or leave it[/s]
Keep lying to yourself even when truth is looking at you in the face.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmDayo:

Thank you sir,more wisdom....
Am sure SOWORE case is different

Yes Sowore's case is different in the sense that Sowore has Sahara reporters. At least we know he make money from his media company and Sowore has been an activist right from the days of MKO.

Sowore formed a political party to contest election with the hope that the same youths claiming the PDP and APC are useless will vote a young man but he was wrong. The same youths who complain about politicians everyday still foo.lishly voted for APC and PDP. Deji should have joined Sowore's party to show how serious he was.
The only mistake Sowore made was to come out to openly to talk about revolution after contesting and losing an election. That was why he was arrested. He used the wrong words.

Do not deceive yourself, many of the people making noise today do not really want any progress for their country. A lot of youths foolis.hly support politicians based on ethnic, religious and senseless emotional sentiments.

If God comes down from heaven to form a new political party and contest for presidency in Nigeria, many of the senseless nigeria youths will still vote for APC or PDP and ignore God. Then when they start suffering, they begin to make nonsense noise.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by player007(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
Deji Adeyanju has now been hospitalised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DiaoxiR_D0
Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1209082434756710400
why is his face covered?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by samdigo90: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
that tiny injury.. see as he pose take the picture sef.. abeg get up jor and go and keep protesting.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
valarmorghulis:
This is very bad, any bloodshed at this moment may split Nigeria because outsiders (us/Europe) will surely involve
end of Nigeria is near
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
It seems the only thing we can do is to send a Curse always to buhari and his family

buhari you will still cry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
If only my leader will give us green light the zoo will become history
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
rusher14:

You know me how?

We don't operate at the same level.

You are a bigot and rabble rouser.

Our paths can never cross.

You are a cultism whilst I'm a humanist.

You are a fraud whilst I operate transparently.

Don't ever attempt to associate with me.

But for cyberspace would you even have the opportunity to communicate with me?

Get thee behind me you worker of iniquity.

You are incapable of saying the truth
Fulani herdsmen massacre innocent people to spread Sharia and further Islamic religion... forcefully taking people's lands in the process
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:

Yes Sowore's case is different in the sense that Sowore has Sahara reporters. At least we know he make money from his media company and Sowore has been an activist right from the days of MKO.

Sowore formed a political party to contest election with the hope that the same youths claiming the PDP and APC are useless will vote a young man but he was wrong. The same youths who complain about politicians everyday still foo.lishly voted for APC and PDP. Deji should have joined Sowore's party to show how serious he was.
The only mistake Sowore made was to come out to openly to talk about revolution after contesting and losing an election. That was why he was arrested. He used the wrong words.

Do not deceive yourself, many of the people making noise today do not really want any progress for their country. A lot of youths foolis.hly support politicians based on ethnic, religious and senseless emotional sentiments.

If God comes down from heaven to form a new political party and contest for presidency in Nigeria, many of the senseless nigeria youths will still vote for APC or PDP and ignore God. Then when they start suffering, they begin to make nonsense noise.

yap you right sir,voters recycling the same corrupt men and they will complain later that they hate the government. My conclusion I do have with people after an argument like this both on social media platform or real life is that
when you know that this people(APC and PDP) are looter pls let vote for other party and forget about religions or ethnical difference with that we are saving our future till our vote get counted
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Kazzyjojofelo: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wetin konsin me[color=#000000][/color]

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by darkwan: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
valarmorghulis:
This is very bad, any bloodshed at this moment may split Nigeria because outsiders (us/Europe) will surely involve

abegi,park joor....nobody died....they overdid it yes....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by darkwan: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
am i the only person,that noticed that that deji guy looks igbo....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
Did anybody notice that no arrests were made, inspite of the attack.

Sorry Democracy, you are a goner in Nigeria.

Only you are the goner
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Empiree: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
Did anybody notice that no arrests were made, inspite of the attack.

Sorry Democracy, you are a goner in Nigeria.
Did you have one before?. The very first president (Olusegun Obasanjo) at the inception of democracy in Nigeria in 1999 called for extrajudicial (jungle justice) killings of his citizens during his State Of The Union Address.

So why are you screaming now at Buhari regime?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
FrLukas:

I still don't understand why you are opening your teeth though.

Which ethnic group from the southern part of Nigeria is the most killed in the North?

Have there been killings by herdsmen in the east or not?

Instead of you to worry about your backyard, you are busy with someone else's matter.

You can only scoff if your region isn't affected by violence.

I don't expect you to understand though.

I expect you to come back with another disjointed rejoinder.

Please, don't disappoint me.
[/s] grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
olutop:

I am not taking sides,I am just saying Tribalism and Bigotry will take us no where as individuals,as a Nation and the whole world at large.
so because I have to show love,when my people are killed I support the oppressors? When are they going to be the one showing the love?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by waxzimiton7(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Damaged country
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by obiekunie2: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

I get your point and it’s very valid. It’s this selfish Yoruba leaders causing all this things and making this Nothernern to feel they have brains. Look at most private company’s and you will hardly find an Hausa man working there because they are mostly not employable but in Federal government they are holding all the key positions of authority. Very sad.

This is what we get when we allow this incompetent folks take the shine. They don’t have the brain to manage the economy. The SS, SW, SE just have to come together to have a memorandum of understanding because it not, this will continue. Yoruba’s have had there time and I believe is time for the Igbos, I reasoned it and ask what do we have to loose if we give Igbo the chance and realism nothing. Last last they will divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria and we still have nothing to loose even when they do that.

too much sense will not kill you. cool

your father and your entire generation must be very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
After seeing that video, the question that keeps popping in my head is CAN NIGERIA EVER BE BETTER?
Will this country ever respect human rights or atleast show some zeal for human life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / First Flight Lands At Bayelsa International Airport Built By Gov. Dickson(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.