Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55062 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by yommen: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
catoluy:

God will not help you afonja. You must for pay for your evil! Shattap...you brought this government into power!

You keep shouting afonja up and down! If the previous government able to perform at all, no one would have considered another option.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Zona123(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
daddytime:
Na somebody print those things put for those miscreants wey no even know wetin dem write hand just to go cause chaos so.

This country is indeed perched on the precipice.

Dem dey test run their ignorant foot soldiers as usual...

The bolded one was exactly my thought I was watching the video
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Damod88: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
I don't think nairaland is a place for well educated and reasonable persons to be. There are just lot of secondary school students on the platform to engage in intellectual discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nokatakata: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Deji is a fraud. whatever happens to him is his phucking business. the idi.ot lies too much for cheap public attention. he should get a proper job. You can't be claiming to be a full time activist because you are lazy and jobless and want people to bribe and use you as a tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Whiteways: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
God, pls help us. No one to turn to.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Whiteways: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:
Deji is a fraud. whatever happens to him is his phucking business. the idi.ot lies too much for cheap public attention. he should get a proper job. You can't be claiming to be a full time activist because you are lazy and jobless and want people to bribe and use you as a tool.

HAAAAAAHAAAA.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by idid: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just because he left PDP?

You are just fuming up and down, he has more pedigree than you do.

nokatakata:
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by idid: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
All activists are idiots, then people like you nko? Animal in human skin?
Activists are not perfect and that is okay, they are humans too but to call them idiot is to expose your lack of common sense.
Shior

Littleman123:

You are with him on your bed abi?
Dont let us be fool by these idiots called themselves activist starting from sowore, kanu, deji, FFK and Reno... they were sponsored and they have already set their target of personal interest. Their families are living fine in UK and US. They will just drag us with no backup to the mud. Who knows that Deji Adeyanju is a US citizen. What I just know FFK and Reno running their mouth in diaspora should come home(in Timaya's voice ) , I still think why Nigerians are so gullible to believe whatever this people says on social media.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]How about you shut up your f#_ng* mouth? Trying so hard to be smart only to end up being extremely f*&$@ish.

As for u i know a stupid person when I see one..Viking or whatever u call yourself ..therriz no word in the dictionary to describe how daft u are ...as a matter of fact i think stupidity has turned part of ur reflex coz u can't just control it...i see ur post bout pple being paid 30k to defend pple online..How come u know all this??so they paid u 30k to come Nd misyarn in forums yh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by tonysunkan: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
The slide to anarchy must be resisted by all well-meaning Nigerians.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nokatakata: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:

He left PDP? left PDP to where please? He is still a fraudulent PDP member who comes up with all sorts of lies and drama to scam his mumu followers.

Imagine the goat saying DSS offered him millions in cash at gun point to stop protest and some animals believed him. same imbe.cile claimed govt offered him millions of dollars to stop disturbing their govt and offered his brother a govt job. and when they asked him what he does for a living, the goat said he is into import and export of perishable goods.

We know people who are genuine activist. A real activist will have a proper job or business while doing his activism on the side, not a useless unemployable drop out who is always looking for the slightest opportunity to take advantage off and claim protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by prixm: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Littleman123:

Hello my brother , No one can be deprived of peaceful protest in this country. It isn't possible for thugs to attack them like that, I wish we have a loyal witness that can drop the videos of how it started and the time the thugs attacked. I advise we shouldn't believe whatever FFK and co said about it or pictures . They are all looking for opportunities to generate propaganda. Is Naija that worst that thugs will be called on people protesting for the right thing and we won't see any of them that will rescue him or fight back to cause riot. And those in the pictures am seeing ain't thugs . Deji might have passed his boundary

Mr Littleman, I guess you are not a very intelligent person, so I will take time to explain to you. No matter your view of FFK, it is obvious that the Deji's group appears like people protesting peacefully while the second group are plainly pro-Buhari protesters, most likely illiterates who may not even know the meaning of what is written on the placards they were carrying. The mission of the second group is simply to disrupt or stop the genuine protesters.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Thithi1(f): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
� Meanwhile, beautiful fabrics for the season and after the season is available. They are � quality wise. Contact me on 09052361297 for pictures. We have cashmere, senetor fabrics, vintage fabrics, floral crepe, velvets, sampl lace etc. London used IPhone 8 Plus is up for grab
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, I'm sorry I never listened to you.

This is indeed a Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Littleman123:

If I may understand you well , there isn't anything like religion war in this country, we are the people that propagate it.. Buhari arrested elzaky zaky , not for anything but for the possession of war ammunitions in his house. Where do those amunitions comes from? If not for something like war, sowore being arrested by dss, what I believed is all about the meeting he held with Kanu prior to the election. You held a meeting with someone that wanted to split the country, yet u still want to be that country president. In a Sane country , no Government can accept that. (That may be the cause I guess).

Religion wars started from you guys here on NAIRALAND, that you must criticize Islamic post on Friday's and yet the post has nothing to add or remove from you when ignored but you will sha say things that can hurt individual believe.

you getting it wrong sir...
how I wish I could talk to you on phone

let me start with KANU... This is all about 3 people forming a union in a long run one wanted to back out of the Union and the remaining two were denying him access to do that,because her emissary (greedy politician from the east) are in love and enjoying the treasure that belong to their people....Reason that Sir

2ndly SOWERE and before I can comment about him I will like to ask you a question. Are you in support of his continue detention in DSS office. DO you think is right or wrong.

Am a Christian does who continue to castigating Muslim post are nothing but group of Lilliputian and fanatical

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
iamjavadem:
When Ekwe was also attacked in Germany were any arrests made? Did police not also watch?

Actually a good question.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmDayo:

you getting it wrong sir...
how I wish I could talk to you on phone

let me start with KANU... This is all about 3 people forming a union in a long run one wanted to back out of the Union and the remaining two were denying him access to do that,because her emissary (greedy politician from the east) are in love and enjoying the treasure that belong to their people....Reason that Sir

2ndly SOWERE and before I can comment about him I will like to ask you a question. Are you in support of his continue detention in DSS office. DO you think is right or wrong.

Am a Christian does who continue to castigating Muslim post are nothing but group of Lilliputian and fanatical

I am not in support of the his detention though.. it's very wrong truly
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:

He was sacked from PDP for being a double agent A.K.A snitch
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by olutop(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.
Y are you people always tribalistic about everything, you must always find a way to bring in tribe and bigotry to everything.... Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
prixm:

Mr Littleman, I guess you are not a very intelligent person, so I will take time to explain to you. No matter your view of FFK, it is obvious that the Deji's group appears like people protesting peacefully while the second group are plainly pro-Buhari protesters, most likely illiterates who may not even know the meaning of what is written on the placards they were carrying. The mission of the second group is simply to disrupt or stop the genuine protesters.

Mr Intelligent, lol I wish God brings out the intelligence in us. Answer my questions pls.

1. Were you there ? Or just reading it on Nairaland here? Be sincere pls

2. How do you know there were 2 groups of protesters?

3. How do you know one group are pro Buhari?

4. How do know that the mission of the second group is to disrupt the protest.?

Wise up my brother , stop being fed with sawdust from FFK, I can bet it he isn't Intelligent as you are , despite studying in UK. They are trying to brainwash the Intelligent ones like you based on what they are being sponsored for . Pls and pls . Bfore rearrest of sowore, did you ever notice that our past or present political leaders talked about it , even Atiku, to the likes of abdulsalami Abubakar, gowon , GEj, obj, and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
When was Kanu beaten?

go and check his pics when he was arrested and during his court hearing. you mumu people can continue mocking others when record had it that Hausa/Fulani had you people record a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
All activists are idiots, then people like you nko? Animal in human skin?
Activists are not perfect and that is okay, they are humans too but to call them idiot is to expose your lack of common sense.
Shior

Didn't argue ain't animal but the truth is are they your own activists? Am very sorry ma/sir, won't Eyan activist, fighting for your right to be useless on the street of Nigeria, like what happened in Libya .... God saved Egypt based on support from their union. You better dont let anyone think for you.. use ur brain
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:

The way you sound sir am very sure you are educated and intelligent.
Don't just judge people with calumny statement that were promulgated by our looters (PDP and APC) this guy is a business man for God sake and he came from a middle class family sir.
let me just summarized every thing sir,Imaging the love you have for this nation and you lead a peaceful protest against a wrongful action the gov had taken.Do you know that they will released a fallacy or a calumny message about you to the public, what you were saying about this guy people that does not even know you will started saying a lot about you cause of what this wicked politician has said about you... ruminate about that sir.

Am presently with my friends right now and one of them just asked me who have i been chatting with for some hours?I replied by saying is all about a better Nigeria.Do you know what he said,(you better fight for your head and not Nigeria) hummmmm...that is a typical way that this two party have wired our head to be...Reason that sir
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nokatakata: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmDayo:

The way you sound sir am very sure you are educated and intelligent.
Don't just judge people with calumny statement that were promulgated by our looters (PDP and APC) this guy is a business man for God sake and he came from a middle class family sir.
let me just summarized every thing sir,Imaging the love you have for this nation and you lead a peaceful protest against a wrongful action the gov had taken.Do you know that they will released a fallacy or a calumny message about you to the public, what you were saying about this guy people that does not even know you will started saying a lot about you cause of what this wicked politician has said about you... ruminate about that sir.

Am presently with my friends right now and one of them just asked me who have i been chatting with for some hours?I replied by saying is all about a better Nigeria.Do you know what he said,(you better fight for your head and not Nigeria) hummmmm...that is a typical way that this two party have wired our head to be...Reason that sir

Since you know him very well. Can you please tell us the business he is into? Do you not know he is a PDP member and once contested for a post of secretary in PDP? The same deji that ignored his state kogi election to monitor election in bayelsa because of money?
It is not a matter of what politicians say about you, it is a matter of fact. Politicians had nothing to say about late Gani Fawehinmi because he had a proper job. He was a lawyer who was making money from his profession and not from bribes and tips from politicians. Late Gani always had accurate facts and figures with dates to finish off the govt. Femi falana too is there and the govt has nothing to say about him because he has a proper job and doesn't beg any useless politician for money. Fela was a musician during his time. He was making money from his music and travelling to different countries to perform while still engaging in activism. He did not depend on any opposition for bribe.

Deji is not only jobless, he also not intelligent. He has been caught severally spreading fake news and lying blatantly. That is not true activism. deji is a fraud. pure and simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:

He left PDP? left PDP to where please? He is still a fraudulent PDP member who comes up with all sorts of lies and drama to scam his mumu followers.

Imagine the goat saying DSS offered him millions in cash at gun point to stop protest and some animals believed him. same imbe.cile claimed govt offered him millions of dollars to stop disturbing their govt and offered his brother a govt job. and when they asked him what he does for a living, the goat said he is into import and export of perishable goods.

We know people who are genuine activist. A real activist will have a proper job or business while doing his activism on the side, not a useless unemployable drop out who is always looking for the slightest opportunity to take advantage off and claim protest.

To quote you sir,am also a drop out due to lack of fund,but am planning to go back to school next year.... My point is as a rugged guy with gut and hate when people are been cheated and were deny of there right. I do protest against this wrong act my question is if camera caught me while doing this,(innate with) are you saying am also looking for people or party that will you me as their henchman or to take care of school funds.......... who is that holy person that can lead protest against gov wrong doing that we won't complain about.

hummmmm oga oo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by a4cube: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

See how ethnicity will make u fail a common exam..Who told U im from d North..Itz so unfortunate ur education / degree is of no use
And who told you he is educated with a degree?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
nokatakata:

Since you know him very well. Can you please tell us the business he is into? Do you not know he is a PDP member and once contested for a post of secretary in PDP? The same deji that ignored his state kogi election to monitor election in bayelsa because of money?
It is not a matter of what politicians say about you, it is a matter of fact. Politicians had nothing to say about late Gani Fawehinmi because he had a proper job. He was a lawyer who was making money from his profession and not from bribes and tips from politicians. Late Gani always had accurate facts and figures with dates to finish off the govt. Femi falana too is there and the govt has nothing to say about him because he has a proper job and doesn't beg any useless politician for money. Fela was a musician during his time. He was making money from his music and travelling to different countries to perform while still engaging in activism. He did not depend on any opposition for bribe.

Deji is not only jobless, he also not intelligent. He has been caught severally spreading fake news and lying blatantly. That is not true activism. deji is a fraud. purely and simple.

OK sir..... but don't be flabbergasted if an unknown(public person) lead a peaceful protest against any gov for their mischievous and he was still accused. Thank you sir
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
olutop:

Y are you people always tribalistic about everything, you must always find a way to bring in tribe and bigotry to everything.... Na wa o
and all the post taken by the Northerners is love abi? Oga go and sit down.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nokatakata: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmDayo:

To quote you sir,am also a drop out due to lack of fund,but am planning to go back to school next year.... My point is as a rugged guy with gut and hate when people are been cheated and were deny of there right. I do protest against this wrong act my question is if camera caught me while doing this,(innate with) are you saying am also looking for people or party that will you me as their henchman or to take care of school funds.......... who is that holy person that can lead protest against gov wrong doing that we won't complain about.

hummmmm oga oo

You do not understand. Deji is and has always been a PDP member. You are not a politician. Deji is a failed politician who is pretending to be an activist. If PDP were in power, deji would be somewhere enjoying free money from PDP and won't say pim about any wrong doing by the govt.

You cannot be a member of a political party and when you lose election, you become an activist overnight just because you lost. You can criticise the government genuinely but not going around jumping at every opportunity to form fake protest and activist. e nor go work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

go and check his pics when he was arrested and during his court hearing. you mumu people can continue mocking others when record had it that Hausa/Fulani had you people record a lot
You obviously are reading your usual Lagos ibadan express way news paper. Full of lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Littleman123:

If I may understand you well , there isn't anything like religion war in this country, we are the people that propagate it.. Buhari arrested elzaky zaky , not for anything but for the possession of war ammunitions in his house. Where do those amunitions comes from? If not for something like war, sowore being arrested by dss, what I believed is all about the meeting he held with Kanu prior to the election. You held a meeting with someone that wanted to split the country, yet u still want to be that country president. In a Sane country , no Government can accept that. (That may be the cause I guess).

Religion wars started from you guys here on NAIRALAND, that you must criticize Islamic post on Friday's and yet the post has nothing to add or remove from you when ignored but you will sha say things that can hurt individual believe.

Don't mind the bigots.

I was always deliberating on leaving religion altogether but these bigots helped me reach that decision quicker.

How can you claim to have a religion but every day you open threads with the hope to demonize another religion?

With the aim to foment trouble?

Fake people.

At the end sef, they are all fighting for an Oyibo god.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
iamjavadem:
When Ekwe was also attacked in Germany were any arrests made? Did police not also watch?

Only a zombie robot will like to justify what happened today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.