Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (50328 Views)

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by nellybadas: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naija sha. It's now they realise it's pollution. before start of business how did they get approval and were operating all these while.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Parte after parte after parte after parte, traffic after traffic after traffic after traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by kennypoju(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Film trick
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
They would still open it soon jare angry
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
What of markets that causes heavy traffic congestion, how many una don close?

Abeg make una let people enjoy this December. And owners of the club should adjust closing time to 5AM
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by bonnyhope: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
For this Christmas?

How some girls wan survive now?
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by WarriAproko: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Peller dey power... case close
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen

Exactly...
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by 27Pushing30: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.

Fact.

Remain for them to seal CIVIC Towers abi CIVIC CENTER

there are days they cause UNBELIEVABLE TRAFFIC when they're holding events

Also they should build a parking spot just off that express (If on land available along the main express) so people can park.

There are also clubs along Akin adesola and Adetokunbo ademola that close off a LANE so their patrons can park on the road.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Jaynom(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Truth be told, the location of that club is not meant for such activities. No parking space. And the kind of human and vehicular traffic it attracts constitutes serious nuisance. Peller should be wise enough to relocate the club to a better location.
Relocate the club ke? You think it's easy? Na "CONTAINER"? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by millionboi2: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na wash. Peller is in power. They will open it before this origin wey I drink clear for my eye.

Happy holidays folks. Drink and make merry. For next year we break the bank and cash out massively. Amen
Na 4dos weh hold harmmer

#Give me harmmer
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Godhatesodomy: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

What about markets and shopping centers causing traffic congestion? I think it's better the club owners adjust closing time to 4 or 5AM if that's possible

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
They usually turn the road to car park. Nonsense
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Freshbaba95(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

You said it all
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by tragergeorge(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Humphrizy:
Make we talk true... Quilox as popular as it is gat no much space.

Na my mind I talk sha....it will still be opened...na just settlement wey dem need undecided

Kindly whatsapp or call 0"8"0"9215'19"59 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey...Thanks
y u de fear..
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Humphrizy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
tragergeorge:
y u de fear..

Lolz... Why You talk say I dey fear? grin
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by sundayoluwatimi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
You needed to see how they parked on the road this morning. I saw the mess and it was a stupid thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

What happened this year?

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by naptu2: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
The Lagos State Commissioner for Transportation said that he got a distress call this morning about the chaos on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road and he moved there with his team. He also posted a video of LASTMA officials removing a Mercedes Benz car that was parked on the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by samtoo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Audio shut down
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:

What happened this year?
If you ask me... Na who I go ask?
You sound so unintelligent.
How am I supposed to know what happened to everyone in general.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
The police is hungry again and looking for end of year bribes. In my city they’ve littered the streets wearing custom uniforms the public is not familiar with. I still am not sure if these are unscrupulous youths trying their luck or policemen searching for extracurricular finances. I have reduced my outings because of it, ensuring it is only pressing needs which get me out of the house.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by money121(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by meobizy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

If you ask me... Na who I go ask?
You sound so unintelligent.
How am I supposed to know what happened to everyone in general.
I mean based on your wish. Why didn’t you make the money this year? It’s typical of you Nairalanders to hurl insults due to inability to clearly type opinions.
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by wonyi: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shibaraba:

I like your spirit. I need to get high on Heineken. Maybe half a crate will do. Kikikikikikikikiikkkiiki

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No be Nigeria?? Bribery will take place and it will be opened.
Na festive time now. Time they usually make money.

That's exactly what they are looking for
Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by naptu2: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by TriCee: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
The Club sef dey block road. No parking space, sometimes you even find drunk and wasted youths lying by the road side.

They should just relocate.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency by ikorodureporta: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jimi Disu 1 Quilox 0

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos) / DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.