Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (5786 Views)

Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Just Imagine If It Was Buhari And Notherners Doing This To Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigeria should just break up abeg.

Buhari is a northern man. Sowore is a western man, a free man, deji is a western man. A free man. See how nontherners attacked a westerner, very babaric. Did deji attack anyone?

A day will come this nonsense will spiral out of control. People from other part will come together and end thos northern hegemony. Imagine the dregs that attacked deji , nonsense.

I'm not in any armed force. But I urge southerners in the armed force to stop obeying mumu orders by the nontherners. If the country wants to split let it split !!!!

21 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by idid: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
It might definitely spiral out of control if care is not taken.
It seems that is the wish of those behind Buhari anyway

5 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by ghettokid1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good for him!. He worked for buhari's election in 2015

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by idid: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
So what?
Have you heard what they call buyer's remorse?
More so, he didn't work for it in 2019.
And the fact that he is standing against Buhari's misrule in 2019 speaks volume of his intention too

ghettokid1:
Good for him!.
He worked for buhari's election in 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
he should fight if he is not a coward!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Ndibunna: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
And so what
let them beat him up

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Lonelypacifist6: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Those backward animals NOrTh Normal.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MasterKernel: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captainrambo2:

Buhari is a northern man. Sowore is a western man, a free man, deji is a western man. A free man. See how nontherners attacked a westerner, very babaric. Did deji attack anyone?

A day will come this nonsense will spiral out of control. People from other part will come together and end thos northern hegemony. Imagine the dregs that attacked deji , nonsense.

I'm not in any armed force. But I urge southerners in the armed force to stop obeying mumu orders by the nontherners. If the country wants to split let it split !!!!

Which other part of the country¿ Oga you're on your own. Fight your battle.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MKULTRA: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Seems the north is ready to make the country burn.

Will advice every corner of the south to arm up and not get steam rolled by some illiterates come 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by FactsAndTruth: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
So what?
Have you heard what they call buyer's remorse?
More so, he didn't work for it in 2019.
And the fact that he is standing against Buhari's misrule in 2019 speaks volume of his intention too

Buyer's remorse ko! Seller's regrets ni!

What preaching did the East not preach, what begging did we not beg, what facts did we not lay bare about Buhari's antecedents as a desperate tyrant who will take away your freedom if given just one month to rule?

No, the East cannot suffer buyer's remorse with you, they did not buy in the first place. We knew the dangers that you decided to plunge in headlong. Your ears were blocked with rocks of hate, those rocks should be pushed into your mouth for you to chew, let it crack your teeth if it will.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:
Good for him!.
guy sharap. We have a common enemy. These bastard abokis

3 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by gtown: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Me, what l saw was an old time agbero attempting to show his old time skill by holding on to a moving taxi, only to fall off like a carton pack of ice fish(aka mortuary).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by jahsharon: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:
Good for him!.

God appoints Kings not humans. Either good or bad Kings, God appoints them. With the amount of illegal resources that Goatluck Jonathan, Diezani Alison-Madueke and others deployed during the 2015 elections, only God could have stopped the PDP team. Therefore Major General Muhammadu Buhari is God appointed, therefore whom God hath blessed, no idiot including you can curse.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captainrambo2:

Before the counter coup and after. These same Northerners were disobeying orders from their southern officers who were ranks above them. They even killed many of Igbo extraction. When people scream One Nigeria I wonder where it's coming from.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ndibunna:
And so what

let them beat him up
grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

What preaching did the East not preach, what begging did we not beg, what facts did we not lay bare about Buhari's antecedents as a desperate tyrant who will take away your freedom if given just one month to rule?

No, the East cannot suffer buyer's remorse with you, we knew the dangers that you decided to plunge in headlong. Your ears were blocked with rocks of hate, those rocks should be pushed into your mouth for you to chew, let it crack your teeth if it will.

The irony is that these same people call us tribalist. grin

13 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
gtown:

We will always be at alert to make suya of you pigs inyamiri as we did in the 60s to just 3m of you. So, bring it on. l assure you this time around we will make it total and forever.
You are funny grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by BafanaBafana: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
The beating Deji recieved had nothing to do with the protest. He insulted those hausa boys to the point they couldnt take it no more. The boys too couldnt insult back because their English was inferior. What do you expect them to do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by JonDon12: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
It is sad. But Our Northern Neighbours are impossible to live with.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by idid: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
If this east cannot suffer with the rest of Nigeria, what have you done about it apart from agitating for Biafra on Nairaland and calling anyone that is not in support names... What initiatives, activities have you put together to engage your people, sensitize and empower then regarding yourdesired secession? Fact is Jonathan was irresponsible and terrible... only that Buhari has just surpassed him in cluelessness.. But he is definitely not better, don't justify any rubbish here.

FactsAndTruth:

No, the East cannot suffer buyer's remorse with you, we knew the dangers that you decided to plunge in headlong. Your ears were blocked with rocks of hate, those rocks should be pushed into your mouth for you to chew, let it crack your teeth if it will.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MasterKernel: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
gtown:

We will always be at alert to make suya of you pigs inyamiri as we did in the 60s to just 3m of you. So, bring it on. l assure you this time around we will make it total and forever.

Haha hah.... You won which war? After British won the war, one insurgent will jump out as the winner, what have you to show you won the war
#Education
#Economy
#Security
#Sports

Tell us one.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by fykes(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Westerner and northerners.... U say what??
When THEY WERE KILLING PEIPLE anyhow in Ph and Aba... U stood in support of them and their Python dance... Now it has reached ur turn, u remember Nigeria to break up.... Otolo nnewi

15 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just shut up and demand for just electricity!
Which kian animal una be sef?
Una never kill unaself for North reach?

gtown:

7 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by FactsAndTruth: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
If this east cannot suffer with the rest of Nigeria, what have you done about it apart from agitating for Biafra on Nairaland and calling anyone that is not in support names... What initiatives, activities have you put together to engage your people, sensitize and empower then regarding yourdesired secession? Fact is Jonathan was irresponsible and terrible... only that Buhari has just surpassed him in cluelessness.. But he is definitely not better, don't justify any rubbish here.

Your are mouthing off nonsense and you know it. You numbskulls always find fortitude to hide under 'Oh Jona forced us to vote Buhari'. So convenient!
You are the antelope that conveniently blames the goat, when a lion eats your child because you allowed it to stray in your stupidity.

Just imagine that it was Igbos that brought this disaster called buhari. We will not hear the last of it from you scumbags, you will continue to remind everybody how the East destroyed the country by voting tyrannic nincompoops into power.

Always conveninently trying to play 'hide and seek' even when caught with a smoking gun. Always thinking everyone else is an idiot while you are smarter than everyone else.

They make serious gaffes, instead of embracing corrections, they try to deodorize it and fool everyone else and call it 'sophistication'

Nonsensical yoruba mentality.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by fykes(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Captainrambo2:
guy sharap. We have a common enemy. These bastard abokis
there's no we anywhere... U have a common enemy with urselves.... Easterners no send

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by fykes(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
jahsharon:

God appoints Kings not humans. Either good or bad Kings, God appoints them. With the amount of illegal resources that Goatluck Jonathan, Diezani Alison-Madueke and others deployed during the 2015 elections, only God could have stopped the PDP team. Therefore Major General Muhammadu Buhari is God appointed, therefore whom God hath blessed, no idiot including you can curse.
U are a political neophyte... U know nothing about 2015 election.... Obama, UK govt, China and Saudi deployed huge resources to oust pdp.
Apc outspent and out rigged pdp in 2015.....u don't just say things... Apart from money, they had other political capitals and resources via Ghana, SA, NIGER and other neighbors.
All the military heirachy were bought before the election except sambo.... That's d sin he is paying for.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Afolabimills(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
The Lord God said fear north behold this northern zombies we c today we shall c them no more

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MKULTRA: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
To those eastern folks(I know SS, and MB are already with us)
Why can't we just deal with the northerners first(a big threat in the room to all even to themselves)
After that we can get back at fighting each other grin grin grin

If not we just end up losing both sides or even all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by GamalNasser: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
And some of his fellow Yorubas under the spell of zombeism are celebrating the attack of their son by barbaric northern urchins sponsored by Buhari

14 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by scribble: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yes o

Illiterate people
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by idid: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are just a tribal warrior up to no good, chest beating for nothing up and down.

What sense is in all the gibberish you've just typed here?

Better shut your trap with your Jonathan nonsense; Jonathan remains a very corrupt and irresponsible President and he along Buhari will go down in history as one of the worse. I repeat, choosing Buhari was the better choice then in 2015 for anyone that wasn't interested in your ethnic card, and although Buhari's first term could have been better, he managed to cool the the spate of thieving that all of you Jonathanians were doing in broad day light.

Just about the third year of Buhari or so, his government was hijacked and some of his score cards became as bad as they were under Jonathan and that was when people with conscience started to backtrack. So what is their sin? That they voted him in the first place?

People like you justifying Jonathan up and down and blaming Yoruba's for your misfortunes are useless and senseless animals,..

If yoruba's don't play it right, get balls, play it correctly and stop shouting, shouting and shouting.

Coward!

FactsAndTruth:

Your are mouthing off nonsense and you know it. You numbskulls always find fortitude to hide under 'Oh Jona forced us to vote Buhari'. So convenient!
You are the antelope that conveniently blames the goat, when a lion eats your child because you allowed it to stray in your stupidity.

Just imagine that it was Igbos that brought this disaster called buhari. We will not hear the last of it from you scumbags, you will continue to remind everybody how the East destroyed the country by voting tyrannic nincompoops into power.

Always conveninently trying to play 'hide and seek' even when caught with a smoking gun. Always thinking everyone else is an idiot while you smarter than everyone else.

They make serious gaffes, instead of embracing corrections, they try to deodorize it and fool everyone else and call it 'sophistication'

Nonsensical yoruba mentality.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Shows Commitment To PDP, Delibrates With BOT Members On Way Forward / Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor / Appeal Court Asks Okorocha To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.