Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT (1226 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: APC Governors Are Solidly Behind Bola Tinubu And Shettima / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2022
I and millions of buharsits in the north are solidly behind BAT.forget about all the noise about defections of some nonetities

2 Likes

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by nazicartel(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2022
frank14011991:
I and millions of buharsits in the north are solidly behind BAT.forget about all the noise about defections of some nonetities
somebody who doesn't know how to spell the name of his leader can't have a sound mind for reasoning. Get yourself busy. Campaign is starting by 2nd week

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Kingspin(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2022
frank14011991:
Sultan of Sokoto went to see Wike in Port Harcourt on behalf of Atiku. They send him.
Or do you think is because of Tinubu?

Watch your back well O

13 Likes

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2022
frank14011991:

Fake Northerner...posing as Hausa man.
All these Tinubu URCHINS. opening different accounts and monikers to post for Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by AtikuOkowa: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin

Sannu fa da kokari Malam Dan Arewa.

Dn Allah dg wn jh kk?

K tbbtr d abn d kk fd kdai kwai zly ?

2 Likes

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by AtikuOkowa: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

All these Tinubu URCHINS. opening different accounts and monikers to post for Tinubu

Kwarai kuwa. Ko dai 'yan wahalan nan ba.
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Bontafa: 4:00am On Sep 10, 2022
frank14011991:

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change

8 Likes

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Rootprof(m): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Op seems you think it's like before that north vote massively for one candidate ?

Northern vote is already divided between Atiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu. I purposely put tinubu name last cos he won't have the highest vote from north if he like give them trillion they will still vote their own more. Peace

7 Likes

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Nyamuri: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol! So the sultan personally told u his there on behalf of Atiku!! Like a whole sultan will leave his emirates and go beg Wike!! Are u guys really this dumb? undecided
Kingspin:
Sultan of Sokoto went to see Wike in Port Harcourt on behalf of Atiku. They send him.

Watch your back well O

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Nyamuri: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
I'm from sokoto state but currently working in keffi, nasarawa.. if u have any friend or relative there, let's meet

I'm voting Tinubu
DaddyFreeze2020:

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

I stay and vote in kano, but work in dutse
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
grin grin

Sannu fa da kokari Malam Dan Arewa.

Dn Allah dg wn jh kk?

K tbbtr d abn d kk fd kdai kwai zly ?
wallahi ni Dan kano ne kuma a dutse nake aiki
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
nazicartel:
somebody who doesn't know how to spell the name of his leader can't have a sound mind for reasoning. Get yourself busy. Campaign is starting by 2nd week
it was a typo error
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Wizywiz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I will know how you will explain to market women that the ApC that made egg from 10 naira in 2015 to 100 naira in 2022 is coming again.

With change
honestly bro I wonder how Dem wan take do their campaign... watin Dem wan tell the masses...wonder the kind lies Dem wan doll out grin grin
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Bontafa: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wizywiz:
honestly bro I wonder how Dem wan take do their campaign... watin Dem wan tell the masses...wonder the kind lies Dem wan doll out grin grin

I no just understand.

I will follow from your footsteps.

If the footstep good why you dey contest

Kini gan gan ?/

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Osariemen12: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Language teachers should start using Tinubu to explain the idiom "pipe dream".
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Wizywiz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:

I no just understand.

I will follow from your footsteps.

If the footstep good why you dey contest

Kini gan gan ?/
grin the matter tire person ooo
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Kingspin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol! So the sultan personally told u his there on behalf of Atiku!! Like a whole sultan will leave his emirates and go beg Wike!! Are u guys really this dumb? undecided
Many Nigerian Kings seats on the fence. And Nigeria is rotting. Maybe he went to tell Wike to cool down for peace to rain.
Sultan should talk to his people, this is the turn of the South.
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bontafa:

With change
the inflation is world wide
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Aiel123: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
frank14011991:
Bro...
I noticed your maturity and civility in your discussion and comments here on NL.
Impressive I must say.
And concerning BAT will the recent spates of defections in the north affects his chances?

1 Like

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Pk01(m): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
which core northerners, you meant pure hausa's no mixed?

Kwankwaso 2023...insha allah...
Kano,kaduna,kebbi,bauchi,yobe,adamawa, sokoto,zamfara d.s.s ta kwankwaso ce..

NNPP 2023...insha Allah.

Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Pk01:
which core northerners, you meant pure hausa's no mixed?

Kwankwaso 2023...insha allah...
Kano,kaduna,kebbi,bauchi,yobe,adamawa, sokoto,zamfara d.s.s ta kwankwaso ce..

NNPP 2023...insha Allah.
kaima ka San zance kawai kake
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Aiel123:

Bro...
I noticed your maturity and civility in your discussion and comments here on NL.
Impressive I must say.
And concerning BAT will the recent spates of defections in the north affects his chances?
many of those that defected lost their primaries,the only heavy weight politician that I think defected is adamu aliero in KEBBI.the rest are nonentities
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Pk01(m): 4:49am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:
kaima ka San zance kawai kake
muh gani...Allah ya kaimu 2023 .
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by frank14011991(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Pk01:
muh gani...Allah ya kaimu 2023 .
banda da kano ba inda kwankwaso ze samu kuria
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Wintertime: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Lll
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Bontafa: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
frank14011991:

Phahahahahah

Totila and coke is $1.50 since year 2005 till today .

Why will egg from 10 in 2015 to 100 2022 in space of 7 years be a good thing ?

Or u love to use the word inflation? Why did the price of egg not double or triple .

How will explain 10 to 100 not 10 to 50
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Nyamuri: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes, many of them sit on the fence even tho they have their own candidate, but there was no way a whole Sultan could have visited Wike for a political issue!! Not even an emir would do that talkless of sultan!

The sultan was there for an event, so he paid Wike a courtesy visit
Kingspin:
Many Nigerian Kings seats on the fence. And Nigeria is rotting. Maybe he went to tell Wike to cool down for peace to rain.
Sultan should talk to his people, this is the turn of the South.
Re: Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT by Adblg0610: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kingspin:
Watch your back well
Have you ever seen the Sultan of Sokoto running helter-skelter because of politics? If indeed he has come to see Wike because of Atiku, that should indicate that Tinubu is already making them uncomfortable. Don’t forget that Tambuwal is Atiku’s campaign DG. He’s also the Governor of sokoto state which is the seat of the caliphate. Sultan was sent to Wike by Tambuwal, to save Atiku from the imminent disgrace at the polls. But it’s too late,the train has already left the station .

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Northerner, Northerners Don't Need Yoruba & Igbo Candidates-Atiku / Kenneth Okonkwo Took Ogene Boys To The Street Of Aba, Abia State To Welcome Obi / Why Peter Obi Can Never Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.