Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (5768 Views)

Core-notherners Still Solidly Behind BAT / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Just Imagine If It Was Buhari And Notherners Doing This To Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by FactsAndTruth: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
idid:
[s]Mr PhD, Jonathan who is your hero also bandied his doctorate around but could not discern when citizens were calling his attention to the ugly state of things. He was all over the plays saying how much he has spent on this and that; he has nothing and I mean nothing to show for it.
Nigeria's decline was orchestrated by Jonathan and his cabals who were looting us in broad day light. Did he not have a PhD?

And why do you people just accumulate degrees upon degrees for nothing, without using it to Xray the problem of your society properly and proffer appropriate solutions and actions. By the way, which professor allowed you to graduate without getting it into your skull that political awareness and contentious politics are not about tribal wars and ethnic division. Yorubas and Igbos can play different kind of politics, it is okay but it doesn't have to be tribal stoking and war or name calling.

You are obviously a PhD that cannot tell that political hegemony (as the hausas have today) (go and read gramsci's prison notes), cannot be broken through jingoism, ethnocentric-ism and the kind of politics that you and other folks are unto here.

Are you aware that to bring down any hegemony, people in the public sphere such as you and I, irrespective of our differences, must unite first and wage our war of counter-hegemony? Do you know what the war of counter hegemony is? All this may be too much for you Dr, so I want to challenge you before we can even debate further; else, I will ignore you - because I will be convinced that you are just a noise maker and I am not in your league.

Tell us what contentious politics and the difference between contentious politics and partisan politics. If you are able to explain it, please also tell us how contentious politics is opposed to Jingoistic and Nationalistic politics. Also, clarify where you stand.
[/s]

Go through the rigours of academic exploits first then I'll take you seriously when you say a Doctorate is as worthless as you try to paint it.

You probably bandy around a fake oluwole WAEC certificate like your lord of manor, the dullard in aso rock, so you can never appreciate the value of painstaking intellectual exploits.

I earned a doctorate in a field of pratical applicability of acquired knowledge, not in abstract fields where your likes speak empty grammar laced with hot air without achieving nada.

Academic gymnastics at the topmost echelon, gives one not just a discerning mind but a cause-and-effect methodology of solving everyday problems starting with your immediate surroundings where you apply it in your own personal and familial administration. Charity they say begins at home. I have no regrets about my qualifications and gift of cerebrality.

As for the brand of politics I play. Isn't it obvious? I play unapologetic practical politics. A spade should be called a spade, if your ox is gored so be it. The political milieu of the Nigerian state riddled with butt-licking and hypocrisy may not be very kind to people like us but we will stand for our convictions nonetheless.

In a nutshell, I stand for the truth, and truth remains that you and your people are hypocritical mongrels and vultures who won't hesistate to throw others under the bus to achieve your heart desires at the detriment of the rest of the south especially the East.

You are not qualified to call for the unity of south at this time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by rusher14: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
assume Deji was a critic of Wike and he was from Rivers state, tell me if he would have been alive to this day.

Very good question.

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Omoodua007: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Buyer's remorse ko! Seller's regrets ni!

What preaching did the East not preach, what begging did we not beg, what facts did we not lay bare about Buhari's antecedents as a desperate tyrant who will take away your freedom if given just one month to rule?

No, the East cannot suffer buyer's remorse with you, we knew the dangers that you decided to plunge in headlong. Your ears were blocked with rocks of hate, those rocks should be pushed into your mouth for you to chew, let it crack your teeth if it will.

To the Yorubas sympathic to igbos loool
See them

As far as Igbo is concerned they don’t like even Yoruba pdp hence they won’t zone ticket to sw 2023

Despite deji being a pdp supporter the igbos here don’t care because he’s Yoruba

This is a good example and why I can’t join pdp
I even urge Seyi Makinde to form his own party and leave PDP it’s an anti Yoruba party
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by FactsAndTruth: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

See them

As far as Igbo is concerned they don’t like even Yoruba pdp hence they won’t zone ticket to sw 2023

Despite deji being a pdp supporter the igbos here don’t care because he’s Yoruba

I even urge Seyi Makinde to form his own party and leave PDP it’s an anti Yoruba party

I am unapologetic about my submissions because it is the truth. Brutally honest people like us are not card-carrying members of any politicial party.

Candour and honesty are seen as weakness in Nigerian political space. I have it on good authority that some yorubas were warming up to attack the Igbos just like the northern almajiris had Buhari lost the 2015 elections. Yes!

It was because of this same buhari that is now giving it to you yorubas hot hot with tyranny, that your Oba of Lagos threatened to drown the Igbos residents in his domain in the lagoon.

You blood-baying creatures, wanted Igbo blood to flow if Buhari had lost in 2015. Why all these crocodile tears now? Tell me? Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Liposure: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigeria is d only country we hav.so Let preach peace n unity not breakup.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by idid: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Mr PhD, you are just speaking English Jor.

You obviously are just bragging and have nothing to add, to apply your knowledge to the given situation you are speaking grammar. Shame on you!
Chest beater carrying certificate up and down with no value. I am not the one you will brag to with your academic qualifications because I will floor you in every intellectual argument and debate and I am not bragging about it. It is a challenge.

If you truly know politics in theory and practice as you've claimed, you will not be playing tribal politics here, and defending impunity such as the one Jonathan brought to our country; exactly, which theory supports political impunity and incompetence? What theory supports ethnic stoking and your tribal politics on nairaland? You went to a University, did it go through you?

And you have no idea what contentious politics is, because you are just an ethnic jingoist. Sorry mate, we are not in the same league, answer my questions and I will show you that I am your father x 10.. I will also teach you what academic rigor means.

I also want to challenge you to an open debate here on Nairaland if you are sure of yourself.

Choose any topic in politics; let's discuss it in any context you like and if Nigeria, perfect.... open a new thread for us and let's debate it. I promise to beat you to a pulp and teach you that we not mates intellectually, but not all of us have to chest beat.

If you are not sure of a topic let's crowd source it here and let's see who is the father.

Answer my question, accept my challenge or keep quiet forever.

FactsAndTruth:

Go through the rigours of academic exploits first then I'll take you seriously when you say a Doctorate is as worthless as you try to paint it.

You probably bandy around a fake oluwole WAEC certificate like your lord of manor, the dullard in aso rock, so you can never appreciate the value of painstaking intellectual exploits.

I earned a doctorate in a field of pratical applicability of acquired knowledge, not in abstract fields where your likes speak empty grammar laced with hot air without achieving nada.

Academic gymnastics at the topmost echelon, gives one not just a discerning mind but a cause-and-effect methodology of solving everyday problems starting with your immediate surroundings where you apply it in your own personal and familial administration. Charity they say begins at home. I have no regrets about my qualifications and gift of cerebrality.

As for the brand of politics I play. Isn't it obvious? I play unapologetic practical politics. A spade should be called a spade, if your ox is gored so be it. The political milieu of the Nigerian state riddled with butt-licking and hypocrisy may not very kind to people like us but we will stand for our convictions nonetheless.

In a nutshell, I stand for the truth, and truth remains that you and your people are hypocritical mongrels and vultures who won't hesistate to throw others under the bus to achieve your heart desires at the detriment of the rest of the south especially the East.

You are not qualified to call for the unity of south at this time.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by theDEVILisHERE: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
shup there. Yiu dont speak for igbos

Only a fool tells people online to shut up cause only a fool thinks he/she can make that happen

I speak for not just Igbos but every rational human being, nothing personal here

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MikeBetty(m): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Nigeria should just break up abeg.

Buhari is a northern man. Sowore is a western man, a free man, deji is a western man. A free man. See how nontherners attacked a westerner, very babaric. Did deji attack anyone?

A day will come this nonsense will spiral out of control. People from other part will come together and end thos northern hegemony. Imagine the dregs that attacked deji , nonsense.

I'm not in any armed force. But I urge southerners in the armed force to stop obeying mumu orders by the nontherners. If the country wants to split let it split !!!!
You Can Not Plant Grape And Harvest Apple.

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MKULTRA: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2019
MasterKernel:

Baba.... You assume too much. After tagging Jonathan a fisherman, making the SouthSouth to lost out, you think they're with you. Outside FG rigging, APC will not win one state convincingly in South South.
What makes you think Middle Belt stands with you? A people that are Pro North.
I think this is one of them we are talking about.
Ona go soon dey exposed.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2019
MasterKernel:

Baba.... You assume too much. After tagging Jonathan a fisherman, making the SouthSouth to lost out, you think they're with you. Outside FG rigging, APC will not win one state convincingly in South South.
What makes you think Middle Belt stands with you? A people that are Pro North.
apc won bayelsa. In fact Jonathan is now APC so yiu should move on
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

See them

I'm the op of this thread. I am not youruba. Stop your foolish tribalism
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by tiwiex(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2019
idid:
So what?
Have you heard what they call buyer's remorse?
More so, he didn't work for it in 2019.
And the fact that he is standing against Buhari's misrule in 2019 speaks volume of his intention too

Buyers remorse happens when you buy a product you are not fully aware of. He was aware but they were all selfish and probably hoped to be in the thick of governance since they played an active role. If Deji was Femi Adeshina, he might even do worse. If I learnt anything from 2015, it is that we ALWAYS fight for our self-interest. If you are not sure why someone is fighting, abeg just waka pass oh. I don learn dey observe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by nkwuocha1: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Worthless back stabbing urchins from the hottest part of Hades.Thid tiger faced tribe will never get tired of being the hypocritical niwits they are known to be. Same people that denied a man from ONDO state his heritage,just to continue to butt lick the Fulani.
Why are they convulsing for Deji a Kogi state man?What changed? Animals I ask what changed?You want southern Unity?Maybe the "south South" regions or whatever that means.The igbos remember are worthless in the scheme of Nigeria themes.Just like you always scream to our ears and eyes,we are 5%ers,a political nonentities.Lick your wounds cameleons and addition to that Bleep one Nigeria.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by nkwuocha1: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Liposure:
Nigeria is d only country we hav.so Let preach peace n unity not breakup.
[/s]
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Mujtahida: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2019
iSlayer:
When Yoruba start changing mouth like this I just tire. The same people crying because of that small brushing Northerners gave Deji will still later stick their tongues far up those same Northerners ass for a shot at the commissioner's seat. Yoruba are only after their gains, at any cost, no matter the degradation. Yoruba are not good people and are poor nationalists, that's the long and short of it.
No ethnic group has been more nationalistic than the Yorubas. You are just demonizing the yoruba and I feel all this is unnecessary
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MasterKernel: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
apc won bayelsa. In fact Jonathan is now APC so yiu should move on

You think so? You think they've not intimated him to a point of conviction.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MasterKernel: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
MKULTRA:
I think this is one of them we are talking about.
Ona go soon dey exposed.

Who's more exposed than you now? Running from pillar to post seeking for alliance for your wrong choice.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by careytommy37(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

Buyer's remorse ko! Seller's regrets ni!

What preaching did the East not preach, what begging did we not beg, what facts did we not lay bare about Buhari's antecedents as a desperate tyrant who will take away your freedom if given just one month to rule?

No, the East cannot suffer buyer's remorse with you, they did not buy in the first place. We knew the dangers that you decided to plunge in headlong. Your ears were blocked with rocks of hate, those rocks should be pushed into your mouth for you to chew, let it crack your teeth if it will.

You no even get small chill
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NaMeAboki: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Nigeria should just break up abeg.

Buhari is a northern man. Sowore is a western man, a free man, deji is a western man. A free man. See how nontherners attacked a westerner, very babaric. Did deji attack anyone?

A day will come this nonsense will spiral out of control. People from other part will come together and end thos northern hegemony. Imagine the dregs that attacked deji , nonsense.

I'm not in any armed force. But I urge southerners in the armed force to stop obeying mumu orders by the nontherners. If the country wants to split let it split !!!!

How did you know they were northerners?
If indeed they were; were they beating him because he is a westerner or that his group were insulting them?
Could also be possible they were copying what some ppl did to one of their own in Germany?

Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
MasterKernel:

You think so? You think they've not intimated him to a point of conviction.
story.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by Captainrambo2: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
NaMeAboki:

How did you know they were northerners?
If indeed they were; were they beating him because he is a westerner or that his group were insulting them?
Could also be possible they were copying what some ppl did to one of their own in Germany?
those where your brothers chanting saibaba.

Restrict your mumu killings to the north. Enjoy your sharia or bokoharam and your killings there. Try bringing it to where humans live, you guys will regret
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by NaMeAboki: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
those where your brothers chanting saibaba.

Restrict your mumu killings to the north. Enjoy your sharia or bokoharam and your killings there. Try bringing it to where humans live, you guys will regret

In that vein; last time I checked millions of your Blodas and sisters are already sticking to the north like leeches, including boko haram infested NE; refusing to leave, not even after being given quit notice - perhaps (according to your warped logic) they too also want a share of the mumu killings.

It's quite ironic that those who tout themselves as humans at the exclusion of others are in actual effect the ones behaving like animals - need I say Cannibalism and baby factories, just to name a few.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by MKULTRA: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
MasterKernel:

Who's more exposed than you now? Running from pillar to post seeking for alliance for your wrong choice.
yes we made a mistake and got betrayed.
If you are from the north or a foreigner trying to sound like SE,MB or SS then you are a fool and you have been caught with your pants down plus you people days of reckoning is near.

But if you are truly from SE,MB or SS then try to grow up and be a man and stop crying.
what was done has been done now it's time to fix it like a man through alliance.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by gtown: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Captainrambo2:
you guys re the poorest. Have you seen Dejis car ? Does anybody in your family has that car ?

Poor rejects
We are poorest but keep on deciding who rules you with our votes. Yet richest like you can't stop wailing without mentioning us.
Let Deji owns all the cars in the world, l guess he doesn't go to toilet or when does it is people like you that wipe his anus.
Tell Deji whenever he comes back from hospital to be careful, otherwise the next beating will set him on journey of no return.
Rich for nothing soul.
Re: I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners by gtown: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Just shut up and demand for just electricity!
Which kian animal una be sef?
Una never kill unaself for North reach?

How we go shut up and demand for electricity while we no get gobono wey dey giv kerosine?
we be animals wey killing una pigs Vampires from east sweet us past everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Breaking: Army Kills A Fulani Terrorist Commander(Photos) / Farmer Association Of Nigeria Endorse Ibrahim Bello Dauda / Buhari Finally Meets Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.