Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys (62553 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Are our Women a Joke!
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Sufisunni: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Beauty lady. I like your gut
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by AuroraB(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Daniel058:
Some ladies usually wait till it's almost late before crying out , When you are still young and beautiful, you keep on being deceived by people's admiration.. till before you know it , people that once seek your attention will start avoiding you ...

Ladies stop being deceived , your beauty won't last forever.

I have never heard of a lady from the of 18 -35 that no body ever asked for her hands in Marriage.

You keep on waiting for the right guy who's probably looking forward to meeting someone better and more beautiful than you. And your quality keep depreciating but in your deceiving mind you re becoming more beautiful.
If I get married and get female pikin,I go tell them on time ooo , wink
Are you sure angry cheesy
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Daniel058(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2019
AuroraB:
Are you sure angry cheesy
yes nah smiley
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Isoduwa(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Any luck � na whisper
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by jeff1607(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
married men; food is ready
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by kelly1989: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
u one behave like Regina and her husband grin sad[img][/img][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by semyman: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
You are covered and protected
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by lucky4west: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
u are not good enough for single guys, i percieve u are a muslim so its natural for u to adore already married men becox u can still occupy from the 2nd to 4th position....after all regina daniels na 6th wife...some actress want all aspect of their life to be glamorous ...una for go de born for moon or stop pple from seeing ur vgee when una want born....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by lordswill03: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Whatever that rocks your boat ma'am
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by airmark(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2019
kweensheba:
If a married man will give love and affection, the lady should go ahead with the relationship.

The same man will give love and affection to another lady after marrying her, and that other lady too should go ahead. And it goes on and on, you guys don't consider aftermaths.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by airmark(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:

What do you mean by problem of polygamy sef? I'm the 6th wife of our husband and I've not encountered any problem. No, inordinate bedroom request, no entering the kitchen when I don't want to and I am allowed to focus on my career. You'll be forming monogamy just to have the right to use her as a LovePeddler and a housemaid while she says 'thank you'.
Biko, leave me alone joor.

Sorry to ask, and all other 5 are still alive and living under the same roof? Is it a muslim home?
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Omoslim26: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonja mentality

bia you people should just do all d afonja,ipob rubbish you have in stock til dis year runs out
make una no carry una mumu cross over 2020 for dis forum ooh
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Bighead9: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2019
TallPck1:
This is very common among northern girls.

This is also common amongst Igbo Girls. grin grin grin grin grin

I rather marry a Northern Girl than an Igbo Girl. grin

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by cooltola(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Neva leave a good wife for a side chick
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by klax(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Eyaaa, relationship is give and take u don't expect take take take take without giving to work.too much taking can cause amputation

Why worrying yourself about people like her? First her name said it all so being 10th wife don't mean anything to them.

Let her go and marry Ned Nwoko Mr alien* good luck to her. Anything as per Nollywood actress is nonsense to me I knew majority of them and they are a s s hole bollocks.
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by HolyClement001(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2019
broke nigga too go still ball

Any power saying you will not look good to be recognize this Xmas fire on them� in Jesus
name... Amen. You must stand out ooo with this amazing English plain and pattern on your body ehhhh you are good to go my dearies. Am here just for u.
We deliver nation wide. Call or whatsApp us on this digits #08031536510
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Kiezodumah(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=Harkstetunz post=85167228]Because of why � [/quote

U reek of stupidty..using that child's picture as meme.. Dolt!!!!
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Isobug: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why

Bros this is sickness..... Stop using it as meme. A baby for that matter
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Watch how the broke single guys will start bashing her...
It's her life, allow her to make her choice
This news will sweet men..

Many wives in the kingdom!!
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Kiezodumah(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why

U reek of stupidty..using that child's picture as meme.. Dolt!!!!
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why
bro see your doctor � oo. And that kind is coming your way � idiot year 2020
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by gazza07(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Believe this nonsense at your own peril. She's only chasing clout
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by IgboSomalia: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonja mentality

This Ipob Somalian, you are here again.
Kerosene and what are you eating for Christmas?
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by ddjay: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2019
See what regina daniels marriage has caused ba, copy copy don start
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by malvisguy212: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
She's a Muslim, not looking to keep the man all to herself. She's ready to share.
Islamic teaching is very canal. what is adultery ? do adultery exist in islam ?
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2019
kweensheba:
If a married man will give love and affection, the lady should go ahead with the relationship.
I pray your husband or future husband will give love to outsider .
Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by blackfish56: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by blackfish56: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Hnm

Re: Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys by akhis: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Harkstetunz:
Because of why

This very fucking wrong. Don't use pictures like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.