Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police (67675 Views)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
frowland:

Arrest and invite are two different things.. once an arrest is made, then bail must be applied and all protocols followed. While the other, you are questioned and allowed to leave. An arrest must not always be by handcuffs and all..

You're answering someone that didn't read before posting. Save your mental resources lad

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
foreshore:

He is a member of APC - Almajiri People's Congress. They will soon release him as usual

Is he meant to be locked up forever? You guys never rest with unnecessary theories
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by bluecircle470: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
ednut1:
the beginning of the end for this man. ex yahoo lord in HOR . always blocking the road with his yeye club

That’s normal talk and thinking of every PDP and ipob boy and girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Some of you guys on Nairaland are damn too stupid! Must every issue be reduced to partisanship?

If you had a brain, you should have asked people (like me) who live and work on that axis.

Everything the police said about horrendous traffic when that club, Quilox, is open, is 100% correct!

Several times on Monday mornings, inbound traffic to Lekki (from V/I) is always blocked due to the indiscriminate parking of cars by night crawlers at Quilox, who are always there till well into the morning, as late as 9am!!!

Only three weeks ago, I asked a friend, a top gun in Lagos State Government, how (and why) the government gave a permit to a nite club on that very busy road (the main link road to the Admiralty Toll Plaza inward Lekki) and near a major bank!

Some comments here will make you feel better some people's brains have departed from them.

Some 'commenters' didn't even read the report or know a darn thing about the situation.

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by hisexcellency34: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Snd what was his response, Dundee?

Tajmahal1000:

Some of you guys on Nairaland are damn too stupid! Must every issue be reduced to partisanship?

If you had a brain, you should have asked people (like me) who live and work on that axis.

Everything the police said about horrendous traffic when that club, Quilox, is open, is 100% correct!

Several times on Monday mornings, inbound traffic to Lekki (from V/I) is always blocked due to the indiscriminate parking of cars by night crawlers at Quilox, who are always there till well into the morning, as late as 9am!!!

Only three weeks ago, I asked a friend, a top gun in Lagos State Government, how (and why) the government gave a permit to a nite club on that very busy road (the main link road to the Admiralty Toll Plaza inward Lekki) and near a major bank!
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Unrated900(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

If the above statement from the police is true, then he deserves to be locked up. Why are most APC people synonymous with thuggery?? angry

Their over-all boss is a thug
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Owaincouncil: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

If the above statement from the police is true, then he deserves to be locked up. Why are most APC people synonymous with thuggery?? angry
Including Dino.
Ooo, I forget dino is a gentleman

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by adenigga(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
superior1:
Explanation because he is an elected official? yeye police

Elected official with no immunity!

If it's true, he is a disgrace to House of Representatives.

But don't be surprise if nothing comes out of it, just like that Dud that slapped a lady inside intimacy gadgets shop in Abuja.

All this glorified thugs representing us!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Owaincouncil: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
money121:
This is Nigeria Everybody Na Criminal grin grin
This Is very good. Are they (Honorable) not aware of what ordinary citizens are giing through in the hand of this armed robber in uniform.
They should also arrest buhari son, maybe they will think then.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by deltateam: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
ednut1:
the beginning of the end for this man. ex yahoo lord in HOR . always blocking the road with his yeye club

You are not talking of corrupt police that ask for #100 000 for bail.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Sannisege: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
foreshore:

Obviously your brain needs reset, cos you are not well at all
At least I have a brain that needs reset. You wey no get brain at all nko? Empty skull.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
They never do the same to churches
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by lineviews: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
They have come again!

Yoruba ronu!

When one of ours is doing his bid to better himself and those around him, all we see is an internal force countering the momentum that ought to be gained.

We can do better than this.

Meanwhile, my advise, quilox should have an independent management at this point. That's what a professional will put in place!

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Hedonisco: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...His arrest is order from above...if care is not taken...he will spend christmas in police cell...

Of course it is order from the aboves of Lagos. And I'm wondering which 'above' it is. Somewhere within Tinubu/Seyi Tinubu/Sanwo. Which toes did he step on?
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Hedonisco: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Reelmii:
why cant police do the same to all tjose dangote trucks and those thankers that are parcked permanently on the bridge? or are those once not causing traffic for people going to the island?

na club them go dey show power

The Police even has no business arresting people and towing cars for obstructing traffic. What is the duty of LASTMA, since it is a state road?
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by lakezycarter: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
zikter:

https://punchng.com/why-we-arrested-shina-peller-police/

This damned country never ceases to Amaze me.. An honorable (aka legislator) dey mobilize thug go police station!! So what's the essence of arresting him sef..? As if that will change anything.. God dey sha
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by foreshore(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lucid1:

Is he meant to be locked up forever? You guys never rest with unnecessary theories

Obviously an associate
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by sayisayi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok I pass that place everyday
Especially on Monday morning
That place is no go area every were block in the morning have to manover to find an alternative route
Not realy surprise about the arrest
He has to do something concerning that

Wait, wetin dem do for 7am in club? In my day, we enter 1am, leave 4am...max. wake up 9, begin day...
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by klax(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
zikter:

https://punchng.com/why-we-arrested-shina-peller-police/

If the statement above are true then lock him up infact if he deserve jail term send him to jail.

Everybody just dey do anyhow and I can't blameanybody even Buhari himself dey do anyhow.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
sayisayi:

Wait, wetin dem do for 7am in club? In my day, we enter 1am, leave 4am...max. wake up 9, begin day...
. A so hevbe bro
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Caustic001: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dont know why any sane government will approve the development of a nightclub without parking space along a major expressway in the first place
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by oriewanbe: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Too bad. Heard he will spend Christmas n new year in police custody
grin
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Prymestrr(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
KushLyon:

Abi lesser evil undecided
Lesser evil always lack balls. undecided undecided
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Frankicent(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
RapistOnBail:
Hustle oh!

Make you no go join police.

so police no be better OK... enter police with a degree then come back and post this.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by RapistOnBail: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Frankicent:

so police no be better OK... enter police with a degree then come back and post this.
Bitch you make peanut
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Frankicent(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
RapistOnBail:
Bitch you make peanut
P*$$Y
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by frowland(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lucid1:

You're answering someone that didn't read before posting. Save your mental resources lad

grin
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Countersam(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

APC Jagaban is the Jagaban Of Lagos State and Jagaban of thuggery in Nigeria.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by thatthing111(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok I pass that place everyday
Especially on Monday morning
That place is no go area every were block in the morning have to manover to find an alternative route
Not realy surprise about the arrest
He has to do something concerning that

Hmm. That's serious. I thought clubbing ends by 5am.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by thatthing111(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Wow! They club till 9am in the morning? Damn! I thought that was a myth. Something definitely needs to be done about that.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by bellotaofeek: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Arrested or invited?

You will not run mad !
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by grandstar(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
I think Sanwo-Olu wants to deal with these road blockers and the police are acting on his orders. That is the worst location for a very popular strip club. They should close it down.

Next they should close down once it opens is Tunde Bakere's church on Kudirat Abiola way. They shouldn't waste time at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.