Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr (44331 Views)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

ibo girls have a contrary opinion.. ask chioma she would tell you she prefers yoruba angels
[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tembebe:
Pls,guy, I'm literarily on my knees begging you to give this a rest,at least for this season.
Pls,let's not spoil the thread.

very typical , why not preach to the ibo i replied or you are blind to his post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by bakismith12(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice one. Do you stay in Port Harcourt but wish to relocate to a more conducive neighborhood within the city, look no further because at Easy Rent, your comfort is our desire. We also offer advisory assistance to our clients. Call 09012353861.

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Anambralstson: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
LajaLaba:
U are a jester and i like it grin
We dey Yuletide season now, I'm fully engage with activities and merriments, not time to waste see you guys soon.
I'm giving you time to Google
Uchenna Onwuamaegbu-Ugwu the CEO of Edufun Technik STEM, His girls won gold at World Technovation Challenge in US. represented Nigeria and Africa at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley in San Francisco.

No time to Yoruba audio rating now.

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by crazygod(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
That Christabel na slave driver. Chai. I worked with her in UBA. She fit drive person make e commit suicide sef grin. But I learnt one thing from her. She is very determined. She goes all out to get what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:
Yoruba women dey try.
Can't say the same for their men tongue

*oya, I am waiting for the inevitable tongue lashing*

I'm a yourba man.

Stop it! grin

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by IgboSomalia: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

We dey Yuletide season now, I'm fully engage with activities and merriments, not time to waste see you guys soon. [/b]
I'm giving you time to Google
Uchenna Onwuamaegbu[/s]-Ugwu [s]the CEO of Edufun Technik STEM, His girls won gold at World Technovation Challenge in US. represented Nigeria and Africa at the World Technovation Challenge in the Silicon Valley in San Francisco.
No time to Yoruba audio rating now.
[/s]

Ugwu ko, Egusi ni.

We're talking about Yoruba women in tech, you're mentioning one lesson teacher. Which of your women had ever gotten to the level of Florence Seriki or that Akunkugbe woman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
These are the women of substance! The real slay queens! Beauty and brainies, I salute you all!

God, I'm ripe for marriage. Please, bless me with a woman of substance this coming year 2020. Amen! kiss

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
crazygod:
That Christabel na slave driver. Chai. I worked with her in UBA. She fit drive person make e commit suicide sef grin. But I learnt one thing from her. She is very determined. She goes all out to get what she wants.

That's a very good trait in business. Less desirable in marriage. She might clash with her hubby if she is obsessed with getting her way all the time.

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

ibo girls have a contrary opinion.. ask chioma she would tell you she prefers yoruba angels
I doubt Chioma married Davido for his handsome face grin
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

I doubt Chioma married Davido for his handsome face grin

CeeC and Alex unssual and now kim of Bigbrothe naija have a contrary say tongue if you doubt me ask tobi bakre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

CeeC and Alex unssual and now kim of Bigbrothe naija have a contrary say tongue if you doubt me ask tobi bakre
Don't let me go there.
You go cry o.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Tembebe: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

Nor vex.I already had a war of words with him on a diff thread sometimes ago.
I felt I should talk to you cos I believe you would listen.
My husband, e joor (I'm married to a Yoruba man like you,hence the 'My husband' Lolz)

4 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

Don't let me go there.
You go cry o.

why not go and see if i wont laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tembebe:
Nor vex.I already had a war of words with him on a diff thread sometimes ago.
I felt I should talk to you cos I believe you would listen.
My husband, e joor (I'm married to a Yoruba man like you,hence the 'My husband' Lolz)

sorry about our little tribal bashing on here but truth be told we remain the closest offline..

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6NYPE1M-Y&t=523s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFuUL76Lcus&t=286s

Nigerian women including Yorubas on the street have spoken.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Ibo girls dey fine dont know about their men
[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

sorry about our little tribal bashing on here but truth be told we remain the closest offline..
[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6NYPE1M-Y&t=523s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFuUL76Lcus&t=286s

Nigerian women including Yorubas on the street have spoken.

last time i checked we have over 100 million nigerian women embarassed grin cry i see no fulani women asked or edo what a marginalising video

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

last time i checked we have over 100 million nigerian women embarassed grin cry i see no fulani women asked or edo what a marginalising video
[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Tembebe: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

Good to know cos I don't see what I witness here in real life especially in southwest.
Igbos are many doing their businesses there with the yorubas and there is no problem at all.
Even my husband has some of them as in-laws as the only 2 girls of his parents are married to Igbo men

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by airminem(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
"Brilliant and beauty"

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by SoNature(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Anambralstson:
Useless Lagos/Ibadan media have started their rubbish rating

Calm down...As an Igbo guy, I live in Lagos

The fact is that the Yorubas dominate the tech industry in Nigeria

Lagos is the most powerful state in Nigeria

Most of the smartest Nigerians live here

If the Igbos hadn't come to Lagos in our droves to compete for opportunities, the Yorubas will be running everything in the corporate world. Hausa/Fulani cannot stand them in a competitive environment.

Even at that, the Yorubas still lead the tech industry

Nigeria must continue to encourage positive competition... that's how a country grows

Bravo to them!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
itsme01:

Don't be funny.
I gave you three different street surveys in Lagos.
Where would you get a bigger variety of opinions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486442/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by CSTR2: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
I rest my case.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by itsme01: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
CSTR2:

Don't be funny.
I gave you three different street surveys in Lagos.
Where would you get a bigger variety of opinions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486442/nigerian-lady-lists-reasons-why

cool

am sorry only Abuja survey would do for now..

the Ibo lady you posted on the link is just another lady trying to please her current boyfriend and brothers

so when you have an abuja survey then perhaps
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by OsuigboFIathead(f): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

cool

am sorry only Abuja survey would do for now..

the Ibo lady you posted on the link is just another lady trying to please her current boyfriend and brothers

so when you have an abuja survey then perhaps
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Last Male White Rhino Dies / SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS) / Timothy Addigi Builds A Nigerian Tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.