Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2333 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by JERRY1925(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: . by Apus: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: . by Apus: 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
From d foregoing, two things are bound to happen.

First it's either you man-up to prove yourself to her parents that you are worthy of her irrespective of what their stand maybe. She must also be with you spear-heading this fight if truly she loves you . Mind you, this path can be somehow tough and long...

or you raise a "white flag" and let her go now. Break all forms of contact with her.
Don't be surprised she sends you an invitation for her wedding even before she completes her youth service.
Re: . by myke92(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aboi... If you are hell bent on letting her go, then what you have to do is quite simpl.

Just kill the "COMMUNICATION" totally..

Never call her.
Never answer her calls.
Don't message her.
Don't reply her messages
Don't stalk her.
Don't view her status
Don't like her photos
Don't comment on her posts

My point is.. Avoid her completely.

Do this assiduously for at least 6 months.. I can guarantee you that it will be quite difficult, But she will eventually get the memo.

The only problem here is that.. You still love her, thereby making it more difficult to let go.

All the best bro, whatever decision you take. wink
Re: . by Stevengerd(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Everyday una deh seek Advice..

Just continue swimming with her,
Probably her parent fit change mind if there pikin don't reach menopause.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
You want to break up with her yet you love her. Pls,tell me the truth.Are you trying to give n/landers a puzzle to solve?
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
JERRY1925:
Just a light question to anyone faced with something similar.
So I met this lovely lady. We've been together dating for a year and half and been friends for like a year an half before dating, which makes it three years of knowing each other.
Now to the issue.
Before dating, she told me her parent won't approve because of my tribe, as her parents wants someone from their state. But we decided to give it a try.
Fast forward to this moment, things have not changed from her parents point.
Her parents have even promised to work her youth service to her state to see if she can meet a man from their tribe. Which I was cool with, as I have always told her it's fine if she meets another man from her place.
But recently I've been on her neck for a breakup, not because I am seeing anyone I just don't want it to come as a surprise what she meets someone else. But she refused my breakup talk. And insist we stay, she don't even want to hear about it. Truth is, I actually do her love her.

you make no damn sense....1st you said you knew this issue all along and had no problem with it, 2nd you now say you want a break up because of that exact same issue and 3rd you now say you actually love the babe?!?!?!!
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you make no damn sense....1st you said you knew this issue all along and had no problem with it, 2nd you now say you want a break up because of that exact same issue and 3rd you now say you actually love the babe?!?!?!!

Don't look for my flaws... If u have an advice just give!! No one is perfect
Re: . by Jflex07(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Weak men everywhere.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Quite an oxymoron, huh?
Simple, yet complicated.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Quite an oxymoron, huh?
Simple, yet complicated.

some men out there put obstacles in the way of their own happiness.... cant understand the OP.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
JERRY1925:
Don't look for my flaws... If u have an advice just give!! No one is perfect

i can only advise you to stay with your babe and cherish the moment you have with her... instead of trying to destroy it.
Re: . by natsuDragneel: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
If you truly love her bro, then this is a truly complicated situation which might force the lady to choose between you and her parents...

It's nice of you to try to make it easier for her to choose by removing yourself as an option cos it's not not fair to have to put someone in that kinda position, but why not just leave the decision with the babe

If you both eventually get married, the babe's relationship with her parents might be strained or rocky but it's not unfixable (y'all might have a problem getting their blessings tho, for the marriage I mean)

Frankly, the babe should be able to stand her ground on what she wants as Tribal differences are not even as trivial as maybe religious differences or something else
Re: . by ZiriMane(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
All these tribal baskad talks in this century awes me.

buh both of you know that you won't work! so why are you people still deceiving yourselves?
Re: . by femi4: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
JERRY1925:
Just a light question to anyone faced with something similar.
So I met this lovely lady. We've been together dating for a year and half and been friends for like a year an half before dating, which makes it three years of knowing each other.
Now to the issue.
Before dating, she told me her parent won't approve because of my tribe, as her parents wants someone from their state. But we decided to give it a try.
Fast forward to this moment, things have not changed from her parents point.
Her parents have even promised to work her youth service to her state to see if she can meet a man from their tribe. Which I was cool with, as I have always told her it's fine if she meets another man from her place.
But recently I've been on her neck for a breakup, not because I am seeing anyone I just don't want it to come as a surprise what she meets someone else. But she refused my breakup talk. And insist we stay, she don't even want to hear about it. Truth is, I actually do her love her.
Change the topic, She "has" not She "have"
Re: . by AfroKnight: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
She rejected the break up? Omo this world is strange. cheesy

It’s like you want her to shatter your heart before you go. Better shut her out immediately.
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
She rejected the break up? Omo this world is strange. cheesy

It’s like you want her to shatter your heart before you go. Better shut her out immediately.

Lol.. She no gree o.
But I guess it's just to enjoy it all in my head while it last.
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2019
femi4:
Change the topic, She "has" not She "have"

Done.
Really don't know the difference between has and have.. I done try learn am no way.
So what's your contribution
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2019
ZiriMane:
All these tribal baskad talks in this century awes me.

buh both of you know that you won't work! so why are you people still deceiving yourselves?

Truth is, it happened that am her first.
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2019
natsuDragneel:
If you truly love her bro, then this is a truly complicated situation which might force the lady to choose between you and her parents...

It's nice of you to try to make it easier for her to choose by removing yourself as an option cos it's not not fair to have to put someone in that kinda position, but why not just leave the decision with the babe

If you both eventually get married, the babe's relationship with her parents might be strained or rocky but it's not unfixable (y'all might have a problem getting their blessings tho, for the marriage I mean)

Frankly, the babe should be able to stand her ground on what she wants as Tribal differences are not even as trivial as maybe religious differences or something else

I really do, and am trying.
She's the mothers girl type.
But yet don't want to let go
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i can only advise you to stay with your babe and cherish the moment you have with her... instead of trying to destroy it.
Thanks
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Apus:
From d foregoing, two things are bound to happen.

First it's either you man-up to prove yourself to her parents that you are worthy of her irrespective of what their stand maybe. She must also be with you spear-heading this fight if truly she loves you . Mind you, this path can be somehow tough and long...

or you raise a "white flag" and let her go now. Break all forms of contact with her.
Don't be surprised she sends you an invitation for her wedding even before she completes her youth service.

Thanks
Re: . by JERRY1925(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
myke92:
Aboi... If you are hell bent on letting her go, then what you have to do is quite simpl.

Just kill the "COMMUNICATION" totally..

Never call her.
Never answer her calls.
Don't message her.
Don't reply her messages
Don't stalk her.
Don't view her status
Don't like her photos
Don't comment on her posts

My point is.. Avoid her completely.

Do this assiduously for at least 6 months.. I can guarantee you that it will be quite difficult, But she will eventually get the memo.

The only problem here is that.. You still love her, thereby making it more difficult to let go.

All the best bro, whatever decision you take. wink

Actually hard to do myself. Reason adv just trying to seek peoples opinion.
Wish I can actually let go
Re: . by femi4: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2019
JERRY1925:

Done.
Really don't know the difference between has and have.. I done try learn am no way.
So what's your contribution
Don't give up on LOVE. Try and convince her parent that you are different. Let your girl know that at least you TRY, don't break up with her without TRYING

Use 'Has' for singular pronouns except "you" and "I" and 'Have' for plural pronouns

I/You/We/They have

He/She/It has

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Mean?? / I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass / After Messing Around, She Ends Up In Church Asking God For A Life Partner !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.