Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU (32687 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Haddock(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
For the records, he has since cleared the salaries he was owing, I am from Benue and I am telling you authoritatively

Just imagine the lie this miscreant is pushing forward! Is it not this same governor that's owing pensioners up to 11 months arrears? Is he not same governor that's owing state workers about 5 months arrears?
Arrears stuck in 2017, you think suffering workers will forget abi?

Senatordave1, please ignore this ignoramus. He is either living with politician parents or is paid to whitewash the otondo governor.

Silly people everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Blackking98(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
lahizak:

The guy is actually right. Its misplaced priorities and eyes service. Have the governor placed his own state indigenes with good grades on scholarship. He just saw a chance to put his name in the news and he took it. Even though the girl scores and performance is quite impressive, im 100% sure its not impressive enough to study medicine in top universities like ABU, unilorin, unilag and their likes... believe it or not this private school beside me usually placed their top student results and more dan 20 students always score 300 and above in jamb. And most federal uni dont admit up to 100students for medicine. I sincerely blive more dan 150 have better results dan her applied 4 ABU medicine. Hence, she was offered d next nearest tin to medicine which is human anatomy. But 4 me sha, at that age i will rather accept that human anatomy, work harder on my jamb score and try reapply for medicine in ABU. I rather be an alumni of ABU dan BSU. Thats my opinion though
Bros he has done well abeg . No one is perfect. Tell me what your own state governor has done please we're all waiting for your submission

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by yarimagombe: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
For me is better for her to stay in ABU to study even CRS than to go to local university like Benue state university to study MBBS. cos ABU is far better than BSU a part of academic excellence zero cultistim etc.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Jodesky(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
For the records, he has since cleared the salaries he was owing, I am from Benue and I am telling you authoritatively

Why not just ignore him. He's an illiterate home and abroad.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Quality20(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
rubbish man. has he also given admission to all d Benue students who applied to study medicine in other universities? Or is he doing this becos of d religious n ethnic reactions?
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by adebayour01: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are from benue so?. Bro, that guy doesnt even near. Am telling you too that he hasnt clear dime.
The state is not moving rather its retarding. All these scholarship na eye service. I served there i know what am saying.
Versatella:

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by atiku4President(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
senatordave1:
What a useless governor indulging in misplaced priorities
How to identify a mistake in form of a human being
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by lahizak: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Blackking98:
Bros he has done well abeg . No one is perfect. Tell me what your own state governor has done please we're all waiting for your submission
Im from Oyo and my governor is Gov. Seyi Makinde. Proud of dat man anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Dicktionary: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin

I rather pay, in ABU Zaria to studying Human Anatomy than, a Scholarship in Medicine and Surgery in BSU Makurdi.

What a Glorified Crèche!!!!!

Smh
AmtheRealSonofaD!ck
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by atiku4President(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
yarimagombe:
For me is better for her to stay in ABU to study even CRS than to go to local university like Benue state university to study MBBS. cos ABU is far better than BSU a part of academic excellence zero cultistim etc.
Just like affidavit is better than certificate, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by olaswim: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Father, You are worthy.... Pls pick my call too lord
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Kyase(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
Na this lie go make you no enter 2020
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by semyman: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just for the show and purely for show off
Wheel barrow empowerment governor
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Blackking98(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
lahizak:

Im from Oyo and my governor is Gov. Seyi Makinde. Proud of dat man anyday anytime
Good good that's nice. But sometimes we need to just cool down and reason . Agreed he hasn't done really well but this girl's case was just depressing and sensitive. How many people will boast of such a jamb score ? I can bet on my life that people with less jamb score have been admitted into Abu that rejected her . It's something that happens every where in naija. We should be happy that the God she serves has intervene for her. I'm a victim of such and I know what it feels like.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by semyman: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just for the show and purely for show off.
Wheel barrow empowerment governor
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Quorax: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
senatordave1:
you are useless and your children will be useless for trying to block the little girls success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Napoleonsammy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
I thought the girl had received a scholarship from one private university like that. What's the need for another?
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by BafanaBafana: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
you are a liar
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by InansBobo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Clone of a governor.
Why sending her to BSU instead of Harvard, MIT, Californian university or any top foreign university.
Did his own children attended BSU?
Sending her to BSU is d same as sending her back to secondary school.

Benue is not an educational center but a farming center.
I visited North core of Federal university of Agriculture Makurdi nd I gave up on education. I begin to wonder if University of agriculture which is a federal university is an eyesore I wonder how BSU which is a state university will be.

What am I even saying?
A governor that used wheelbarrow to do empowerment for d youths is capable of doing anything.

the choice here is between ABU Anatomy and BSU MBBS and it's left for the young girl to choose from...
Why must he send her to Harvard? Is she his responsibility? He's only presenting what he can do for her through his organization. There's nothing wrong with what the gov has done

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by otino(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
TERVER AKASE
chief press secretary

I don't know Y I lost my respect for this man.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Haddock(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
adebayour01:
You are from benue so?. Bro, that guy doesnt even near. Am telling you too that he hasnt clear dime.
The state is not moving rather its retarding. All these scholarship na eye service. I served there i know what am saying.
Bro, whether vesatella the urchin is from Benue or not, he is either soaked in ignorance or deliberately trying to misinform people to give their confused governor a semblance of manliness.

Who has time talk of Ortom in the gathering of governors?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Godhatesodomy: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
wow
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by olaswim: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Some comments here are just senseless i swear.... Some are saying is a misplaced priority and while some are saying is better she attend ABU and ignore BSU..... Pls is it about uni or individual person or one academic performance at the end.... Finish from so call ABU doesn't in anyway guarantee automatic employment... So u all should grow up..if some of you have this opportunity you won't think twice before accepting it.... Only God knows what future holds for the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by ecclize: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
KosiGee:

Does the girl want to study at Benue state university?

Admission should be the responsibility of the BSU admissions board. Ortom is not the VC of the university and even if he was, he should not be imposing a student on them. There should be an admission process that should be followed.

It’s a nice gesture offering the girl scholarship but he shouldn’t be interfering on the admission process of the university.
the only senselible comment...
i repeat the only sensible and reasonable comment on this thre6

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by lahizak: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Blackking98:
Good good that's nice. But sometimes we need to just cool down and reason . Agreed he hasn't done really well but this girl's case was just depressing and sensitive. How many people will boast of such a jamb score ? I can bet on my life that people with less jamb score have been admitted into Abu that rejected her . It's something that happens every where in naija. We should be happy that the God she serves has intervene for her. I'm a victim of such and I know what it feels like.
You av a point sha. I was attackin d gov 4 eyes s4rvice neglecting the fact that the gal actually gained something. I wish the gal best of luck sha. But i still believe she should try harder and apply for medicine at one of the best skuls in the country next year.... I dey job market now, and i have observed that the university person graduate from matters too
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Nukilia: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
rafhell:
Nice gesture by the governor.
It is high time we get rid of the retrogressive quota system of a thing.
Merit should be encouraged so we don't end up with the likes of buhari in future

Haaaaa you made my night! May God bless you for this wonderful comment!
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by KaptainAfrika: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
So she can die in tiv vs jukun, tiv vs fulani or tiv vs ebonyi / Northern Cross River royal rumbles.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by feeloscar(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:
Who is this liar?which salaries has he cleared? It is obvious you are not in Benue state but sambisa.
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Nukilia: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
atiku4President:

Just like affidavit is better than certificate, I guess.

May your days be long!
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by Elnino4ladies: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Versatella:

Stop lying bro... you are not the only one from Benue state
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by blackboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Will she accept? I doubt. School pass school. But welldone Mr Governor. Good move
Re: Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU by FactsAndTruth: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Illiterate gworo-chewing abooki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.