Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) (32675 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria β€” Naja'atu / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Heavens1stson: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBm2q3GdND8

Aisha Buhari is part of the cabal - Ex-Tinubu Campaign Director, Naja'atu Bala Muhammad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by derecho(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2023
E don hapun
"He that diggeth a pit shall fall therein"

Oshiomole rehashing the nonsense the soap eating midget taught him has backfired o.

Let's see them exonerate Aisha as part of the cabal o

Oh Lord continue to scatter the enemies of Nigeria

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2023
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by BossGerald: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2023
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi

Oluwole

You dey fight your own Apc evil party, after defending them in the past 7yrs Tifnubu ti lule pii

Vote OBI2023

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2023
All Nigerians are part of the cabal, we don't want APC again.

They're killing us, Atiku we want

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Useless politicians
Apc is bad news.

58 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Lolz ,APC killing and burying APC .
Bye bye to Tinubu presidential campaign .

β€œHe who destroys another person to succeed in life will have destruction awaiting him at the post of his success.”

The same set of people tinubu used to lie and fight against gej presidency are the same set of people fighting against tinubu presidential ambition today

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by HomoSapiien: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
You people know Tinubu is heading for victory, and so you think propaganda will be able to stop him from achieving this feat. Make una dey play!! You hear me so, dey play!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by iwaeda: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2023
Heavens1stson. I beg give the front seat as I enjoy my popcorn. grin grin angry angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by iwaeda: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
HomoSapiien:
You people know Tinubu is heading for victory, and so you think propaganda will be able to stop him from achieving this feat. Make una dey play!! You hear me so, dey play!!

Which victory. Do you want a dementia as your President, you must be benefitting or hoping to benefit. APC is callous. grin grin grin grin grin

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Emperormartin(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2023
When we pray affliction shall not rise the second time this is exactly what we prayed for.

Confusion in the enemies camp!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Hendrixky: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
This is not even about cabal

Cabal or no cabal
In a sane clime Tinubu is not supposed to even contest not to talk of getting votes

The number of votes tinubu will get in this election is gonna reveal alot of things

1) it will reveal the number of mentally derranged people
2) it will reveal the states with people that still don't wanna move beyond tribalism

Who wanna bet with me should come straight forward...tinubu will not win aso rock or presidential villa polling unit

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by DennisEche(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin grin
I made Buhari president and all the noise can now rest. The cabals are powerful and i am happy Naaju is courageous to name one of the cabal

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Osidazz19: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
TRASH.

Just another attention seek MOFO that will be forgotten after the election.
Let her enjoy her 5mins of fame. She will soon become irrelevant once Tinubu wins.
Quote me on this after the election.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Las las, this woman will be alright when she eventually climax..

Aisha buhari isn’t a coward like her..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Tflex01: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
This Najaatu never talk wetin dey pain am. grin

cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by ScamHunter: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Shuo...
You mean she's one of the people peppering Tinubu from behind while pretending to campaign for him during the day? Possibly Buhari too? Hmmm...I can only say that Tinubu is reaping what he sowed in 2015. Never fight who God isn't fighting. So with all his mumu for Fulani, this is how they're repaying him?
Truly, the postman always rings twice.

A tear for Tinubu because he's finished.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by socialmediaman: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by HomeTutorsPro: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
E don cast, las las.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
What I passived that is going on in this country πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ today is government are fighting those top politicians contesting .... But we the masses are the one suffering ....

Anyway since this year January I noticed good Change on Nairaland and I want to say it out long ago ..... Thanks. Nairaland crew for helping us to comment with Emojis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by franchasng: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Zahra Indimi Buhari's daughter is part of the cabal working against Tinubu's presidency - Femi Gbajabiamila shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by anomaly20: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Very funny.
Part of a cabal that sidelined and render her useless in her husband government regime
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by ogascomax: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
I believe that Aisha will be leading division one.
Keyamo will be in division 4 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Reelmii: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin..but this woman was not this big wen her husband first became president.. ...na wah oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
That is second division of the local league shocked

They are on their way to relegation grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by WibusJaga: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Mpcoll001: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Okay

Re: Aisha Buhari Is Part Of The Cabal - Naja'atu Muhammad (Video) by Highways: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nobody wants to associate with Tinubu, a man that actually tasted the microphone when asked to test the microphone... That's senile or don't you think so?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband / Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.