Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Smart Shopping Gimmicks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smart Shopping Gimmicks (369 Views)

What Are Your Last Minute Christmas Shopping Items? / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Shopping Gimmicks by MayenKudi: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Its the festive season and we are on a countdown to Christmas and a new year, this is a time when there is inevitable spending of money, it is this lavish spending that leads to a very frugal January which literally makes the month long since everyone is waiting for salary haven spent almost all they gathered during the festive periods. Good thing is this circle can be changed and its just with a simple trick; shop this December with the most little money possible and how do you do this? You take advantage of the shopping deals that come with the festive seasons.

So many Mega stores bring you festive deals you can take advantage from, imagine walking into Shoprite and buying top quality meats or the widest range of wines from around the world at the lowest price you could ever think of, that would be cool right? Now you see, you could have the lavish December you want but with as little spending as possible, with this you also won't be suffering the usual 2 month January since you have saved up some money to flex then. Try this out and thank me later. wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by selfdefence: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nice one op, lovely concept. Maybe I should partake in the price deals I saw on shop rite.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by Techm8: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Someone told me earlier that ShopRite is the Best place to shop this December and I thought she was joking. Will go check for myself

1 Like

Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by pappybarry(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Shoprite isn't just tired of giving people back to back treats o. Kudos!
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by Dandsome: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
When I saw you use the word gimmick I entered this thread to see the trick you had under your sleeve,well I must say I'm impressed and would love to try it out cos of a truth January could be really really long.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by MayenKudi: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Techm8:
Someone told me earlier that ShopRite is the Best place to shop this December and I thought she was joking. Will go check for myself
you wouldn't be wrong if you said they are the best place to shop this December but just know there are many stores out there, your priority should be to take advantage of the price slash deals from any shop.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by MayenKudi: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dandsome:
When I saw you use the word gimmick I entered this thread to see the trick you had under your sleeve,well I must say I'm impressed and would love to try it out cos of a truth January could be really really long.
yes o. I experienced the long length of January this year and I made up my mind never for it to repeat itself, that's why j intend to prepare well for it this time around.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by Behankey(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Is this legit?!!
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by Hundjager: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2019
This is wonderful and it came at the right time.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by hexenbiest: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2019
What is the duration of the ShopRite promo ? Also is it available on all their retail outlets ?
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by enoch273: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2019
This is exactly what I ve been looking for.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by investigator007: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2019
I love your concept op, the thing now is to even have money to even do the little shopping o, things are hard everywhere.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by MayenKudi: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Behankey:
Is this legit?!!
try it out for yourself and see
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by MayenKudi: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2019
investigator007:
I love your concept op, the thing now is to even have money to even do the little shopping o, things are hard everywhere.
yeah but remember whether you have money or not spending in this season is kind of inevitable so the best advice is to take advantage of these price slash deals.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by shoppilist: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2019
A precise layout makes clamping a tree within the Krinner a ways less difficult than any kind of stand we’ve discovered. The Krinner grips the tree trunk with five claws that you tighten by stepping on a ratcheting foot pedal, 10 best watches in place of turning a fixed of bolts into the lowest of the tree trunk, like almost each different tree stand.
Re: Smart Shopping Gimmicks by shiftback: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Techm8:
It actually is the best place to shop right now....discounts on so many items

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sex Dolls / Avoid These 29 Mistakes In Your Marriage Relationship / Single Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.