Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel (1244 Views)

Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Chinua Achebe Publishes Biafran Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel by Rodent: 10:32pm On May 26, 2007
A friend of mine who resides in the UK, Sade Adeniran has just self-published her first novel titled 'Imagine This'. It's the story of a young girl born in the UK who is returned to a village in Nigeria abruptly and chronicles her growh from child to youth.
It's a fantastic read and I say this not just cos she's a friend but cos it really is a brilliant read.
Her website can be checked out @ www.imaginethisthenovel.com.
Re: Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel by DisGuy: 11:18pm On May 26, 2007
Hmm interesting. Will it be listed on amazon?
Re: Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel by Orikinla(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2007
Congratulations to her.

We need more Nigerian female writers.

Cheers and God bless.
Re: Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel by Rodent: 6:24am On May 27, 2007
@Dis Guy
yep it is already listed on amazon.co.uk. Can be found under an author search for Sade Adeniran
Re: Home Gal Self Publishes Her First Novel by sbabes: 12:09pm On May 28, 2007
I'm also a friend and have read the book.  It is really, really, really good.  And I'm not biased.  If anyone is interested in meeting her, she's launching Imagine This at the Poetry Cafe in Covent Gdn on the 8th June at 7:30 alongside other African Writers, not sure who they are, but it should be a good night.  smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ask For A Story On Any Topic The Lord Will Give Me Instant Story For You / Her Dead Body / But For The Spell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.