Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? (2052 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Osnami: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just saw this on social media and decided to bring it here for further dissection

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
No. Na Olosho I lose am to back then in Secondary school
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
I no even know the person sef.

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Davash222(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Can a fucck be unfuccked and refuccked again
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
never! even in my dream I will wake up b4 him prick reach my to-to

3 Likes

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na from primary school I don dey mess so I no remember who I start with

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
Big or small prick?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Big or small prick?
small prick
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
small prick
No be him disvirgin be that. Na entrance the thing reach, e no enter grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by dollytino4real(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

No be him disvirgin be that. Na entrance the thing reach, e no enter grin
is it ur disvagin? guy!
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yes
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
is it ur disvagin? guy!
If you don't mind, let me pieces that place with my bazooka
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

If you don't mind, let me pieces that place with my bazooka
no room to let,
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
no room to let,
Let me start with lodging. After the first lodge, na you go give me permanent residency grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Let me start with lodging. After the first lodge, na you go give me permanent residency grin
ok, ur moniker shows who u are?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, ur moniker shows who u are?
Send me parking if I cause you trouble shocked
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lost mine to one olosho girl, now she's back to her village, no chance of seeing each other again
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Homers123(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
Damn that nigga fvcked you up big time.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by rosy1992(f): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by femi4: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
rosy1992:
hmmm
I ll take that as YES
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by rosy1992(f): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
femi4:
I ll take that as YES
I didnt say yes
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Beosten(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why is it that most guys get deflowered by losho girls? One olosho girl like that deflowered me. She was even reading a novel while I was doing it. Then she said "you're a virgin". Temi bami. The girl knew I be jjc in the act.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
rosy1992:
hmmm
The guy scatter the place?
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by rosy1992(f): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
The guy scatter the place?
I didnt say i had sex. hmmm was just an expression. please dont quote me again.
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by femi4: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
rosy1992:

I didnt say yes
grin
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by iCauseTrouble: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
rosy1992:

I didnt say i had sex.
hmmm was just an expression.
please dont quote me again.
Devil is a liar shocked
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by bestabigaelever(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Beosten:
Why is it that most guys get deflowered by losho girls? One olosho girl like that deflowered me. She was even reading a novel while I was doing it. Then she said "you're a virgin". Yemi bami. The girl knew I be jjc in the act.
Like u were that worse
Hope you have improved now
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by alezzy13: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Beosten:
Why is it that most guys get deflowered by losho girls? One olosho girl like that deflowered me. She was even reading a novel while I was doing it. Then she said "you're a virgin". Yemi bami. The girl knew I be jjc in the act.

Probably as young men (teens to early twenties) that's the time hormones are raging and seeking release. . . unfortunately no one is usually around to provide proper counsel or sex education.

BTW wetin make you go meet losho to disvagin u??
Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Beosten(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
bestabigaelever:

Like u were that worse
Hope you have improved now

If u no improve, girl no go last for hand na. I was in the world that time Sha.

1 Like

Re: Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? by Beosten(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
alezzy13:

Probably as young men (teens to early twenties) that's the time hormones are raging and seeking release. . . unfortunately no one is usually around to provide proper counsel or sex education.

BTW wetin make you go meet losho to disvagin u??

I mean she was experienced and talk of the Town at the time. She was young but dating big boys beyond our age. Girls used to date brilliant guys in those days. I wooed her and she said she had been waiting for me to woo her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / 6 Books Everyone Needs To Read / The First Igbo Guy To Choose Woman Over 85 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.