Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I (3826 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ojiofor:

Is it not VP you settled for in 2015,is there anything wrong with that?

So it’s no longer a slave position as you called it
Please present your atiku vs obi fast we are waiting
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

So it’s no longer a slave position as you called it
Please present your atiku vs obi fast we are waiting

Atiku and Obi is a winning team any day any time if you remove instruments of rigging .
Let me quickly remind you that they defeated Osunbade in his polling booth.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ojiofor:

Atiku and Obi is a winning team any day any time if you remove instruments of rigging .

Looooooool okay since it’s one polling booth that decides who wins
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by joeyfire(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:
SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing Incompetense.

This is directed at the "we warned but they did not listen" crew.

God scatter all of you and your yeye warning! Rascals!! Onitsha bridgehead touts!!!

You voted in GEJ and reinforced him with your support and vote of confidence even when everyone could see that he was below par. Your voice could have acted as a feedback and sound of reasoning for him to take cue and correct. If you touts had done what you were to do Jonathan would have done right and be voted in. Your warnings should have gone to help Jonathan, not to those who saw him as liability.

Your failure to protect your asset in GEJ got him booted out.

We in Yorubaland admit voting Buhari in and we see what Buhari is. He is no different from Jonathan. If your warnings could not save Jonathan I dont know what use it is to us.

We will give Buhari the proper feedback and he will corrwct and do right or his legacy after his administration shall be brought to ruin. Do you not see how Abacha's legacy has been disreputed and condemned everywhere?

I thought you lot have been shouting for years that it's your vote that put Jonathan in power in 2011. (Even though statistically speaking SW votes did not MAKE him president per say) Suddenly it's SE/SS that voted for him? Can you guys choose one

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by dashpee: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Best of luck as your People sell your leadership right to Fulani
Fulani must continue ooo. ... foolish Yorubas sellout

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
dashpee:

Your votes that can’t save GEJ or stop PMB won’t continue Fulani rule, foolish Igbo hyenas
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Ojiofor: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Looooooool okay since it’s one polling booth that decides who wins

Charity begins at home. Lol.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by jahsharon: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
dashpee:

This is one of those kids that we born during the Civil War as a result of Biafran women being used as sex slaves by Yoruba and hausa/Fulani soldiers between 1967 and 1970. So, this kid was produced by mixed sperm consisting of Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Kanuri sperms mixed inside a Biafran womb. What then you we expect from such a kid?

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by TimmyA: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Speak for yourself, your clique and not for the reasonable SW people who did not vote for this nepotic tyrant

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ojiofor:

Charity begins at home. Lol.

Home isn’t a polling unit
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by jahsharon: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Your votes that can’t save GEJ or stop PMB won’t continue Fulani rule, foolish Igbo hyenas

Not PMB please, but GMB, Major General Mohammadu Buhari(cfr). The 5% inconsequential votes could not save the idiots from humiliation on two consecutive elections.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by jahsharon: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ojiofor:

Atikuchukwu lost his polling unit by 276 votes to 278 in his claimed home State and local government. Obasanjo too lost his polling unit in his home State and local government. Prof. Osinbajo lost in Lekki lagos, where the political elites and busienss rogues that hev held this country to randsom live. Osinbajo is from Ogun State, he won in his parents' polling unit and his home town.

GMB, Osinbajo, Tinubu defeated and humiliated Obasanjo, IBB, Atikuchukwu, Goatluck Jonaddaft, TY Danjuma, Namadi Sambo evil combination.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Ojiofor: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Home isn’t a polling unit

Anyhow cha.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by MetaPhysical: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

grin grin
They have a new King, Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu said he doesnt want Ibo president. So i wonder whose authority Ibo use when they speak of Ibo president in 2023. Has Kanu given them permission yet?
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by olril17(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

Atikuchukwu lost his polling unit by 276 votes to 278 in his claimed home State and local government. Obasanjo too lost his polling unit in his home State and local government. Prof. Osinbajo lost in Lekki lagos, where the political elites and busienss rogues that hev held this country to randsom live. Osinbajo is from Ogun State, he won in his parents' polling unit and his home town.

GMB, Osinbajo, Tinubu defeated and humiliated Obasanjo, IBB, Atikuchukwu, Goatluck Jonaddaft, TY Danjuma, Namadi Sambo evil combination.
a married man with a troubled home constituting nuisance online and dragging posts with his juniors...
chaii
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by jahsharon: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
olril17:

a married man with a troubled home constituting nuisance online and dragging posts with his juniors...
chaii

What do we say of a single adulterous nincompoop with no future ambition?
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by olril17(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

What do we say of a single adulterous nincompoop with no future ambition?
chaii..see as I dey pity the unfortunate woman dey marry you...
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Jack500: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why did u create this thread, Yorubas hold no fools any explanation for our decision in 2015 and 2019, all those pained can go and use the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Jack500: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chinablack:
voting Jonathan out is totally different from replacing Jonathan with buhari, they people that did this deserve worst blame, sort of an action can not be motivated by any frustration but insanity or blindfolding hatred

It seems u av not gotten over Jonathan loss of 4 years ago, we voted him out and we wil do that again and again. U can all kill urself. It is our decision, it is not our fault that u are 5%.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Jack500: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

Fela would be ashamed of your cowardice, lies and shamelessness. The Buhari that almost killed Fela in jail on nonsense charges but you all supported his candidacy because of Tinubu.

He sang about your type - "zombie oh zombie!, suffering and smiling" grin

Show voting buhari is cowardice? U know wat, we will vote him again and again, u can go and kill urself, it is no one fault that u are irrelevant 5%.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Eastlink(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2019
freeze001:
Did you people let SE rest when your Buhari was declared winner and Jonathan conceded? Was it not one insult after another of bieng 10th class citizens, putting all eggs in one basket, not having a nationalist outlook and so on like it was a crime to not vote APC? Is there any insult Igbos did not receive just because your son became VP? Now the tables have clearly turned because you patronised and bought very bad, rotten market; you put your eggs in a leaky basket what do you expect? What is Osinbajo's fate today? You will continue to eat sand for your bad choice, tomorrow you will listen to reason and good counsel.

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Bizibi(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

The real insanity was the people that actually tried voting Jonathan again for the second time.

1. Jonathan comrades were so corrupt that it got to a stage that he had to say stealing is not corruption.

2. Constant bombing in the NE, up to the extent that the UN building in Abuja was bombed. Scores of hundreds of people dying daily due to bombing and get you think Jonathan should not be voted out?

3. Chibok girls kidnapped and the ogogoro sipping Jonathan did nothing proactive to arrest the situation but instead he was in denial at the initial stage. He’s an unserious President.

4. The Nigeria economy is already failing even with the high price of oil we accumulated pre-2014, and some governors already started borrowing to pay salaries. If we had continue with Jonathan with the drop in oil price then Nigeria would have been far worse by now.

5. Fulani herdsmen are also killing people during Jonathan’s era, he’s also using soft hands to bombard them just like the useless Buhari right now is doing. They are both failed leaders.

The SW people saw all this rubbish by Jonathan and decided to vote him out for anybody even if it’s a goat. Yet you guys are always online shouting Jonathan Jonathan like zombies.
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Bizibi(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Jack500:
Why did u create this thread, Yorubas hold no fools any explanation for our decision in 2015 and 2019, all those pained can go and use the lagoon.
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Bizibi(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2019
A dunce will always be a dunce.... even if buhari come up for third term,some of them here will rate his performance high and vote him.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by BitCraftman: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2019
freeze001:
Did you people let SE rest when your Buhari was declared winner and Jonathan conceded? Was it not one insult after another of bieng 10th class citizens, putting all eggs in one basket, not having a nationalist outlook and so on like it was a crime to not vote APC? Is there any insult Igbos did not receive just because your son became VP? Now the tables have clearly turned because you patronised and bought very bad, rotten market; you put your eggs in a leaky basket what do you expect? What is Osinbajo's fate today? You will continue to eat sand for your bad choice, tomorrow you will listen to reason and good counsel.

Please who is "you people"?
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
They have a new King, Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu said he doesnt want Ibo president. So i wonder whose authority Ibo use when they speak of Ibo president in 2023. Has Kanu given them permission yet?

Yes kanu their lord and saviour
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2019
freeze001:

Your still under the illusion osibanjo is suffering looool
You Igbos are comedians
I have 0 regrets for supporting PMB
You can try your shot with VP or presidency 2023 and your ass will be whooped

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Jack500:

It seems u av not gotten over Jonathan loss of 4 years ago, we voted him out and we wil do that again and again. U can all kill urself. It is our decision, it is not our fault that u are 5%.

Igbo that has not gotten over 1967
Igbo doesn’t get over anything Yoruba related

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) / Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard / Tinubu Petitions NBC Over AIT Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.