Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I (3830 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2019
ojobek:
No need for this senseless tread,it is a pity that you only focus on SE and forget SS in your write up.I am a proud Yoruba guy but I will never vote for people like Tinubu.

You are a born liar. Below is your comment on a thread about the Yorubas. Why are you ashamed to name your tribe rather than hide behind online animosity?

Your past posts also show you hate Yorubas to the core of your heart.

ojobek:
YORUBA AND THEIR AGBERO LIFE STYLE

ojobek:
"HYPOCRISY "I fear yoruba-fulani more than devil cos they speak from both side of there mouth.like tinubu like kemi
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
You are entitled to your choice, I am Yoruba too a christian at That and will never vote any Igbo as president or VP till death so your wailing of not voting Tinubu na you n your papa problem just as .my choice is mine too. Nobody need to know.

He is not Yoruba. He is a liar, don't engage him as one.

Below is one of his past posts!

ojobek:
YORUBA AND THEIR AGBERO LIFE STYLE

ojobek:
"HYPOCRISY "I fear yoruba-fulani more than devil cos they speak from both side of there mouth.like tinubu like kemi
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Your question should be which Jonathan minister isn't corrupt ?

From Bart Nnaji that was award NEPA privatization to himself.

Abba Moro that defrauded millions of youth corp as slaughtered a couple of them.

Oduagate the car scandal that dragged on for month until she was forced to be sacked something Jonadrunk never wanted.

Allison jet scandal with the kleptomaniac spending more than enough by buy brand new 10 planes as jet chartering cost.

What about Sanusi disclosure n Okonjo admittance ? Do you think everyone lost their memory cos you lost yours to hate n bigotry you inherited from you parent from birth ?!

nku5:

Nonsense and rubbish.

You people lied against the man. Insulted his wife and family nonstop. For what? A crack at the presidency? SMH

Which Jonathan cabinet members are corrupt? Which of them has the court convicted? Even Diezani we all suspect as being the weak link, EFCC keeps taking one step forward and two steps backward.

Who pronounced Dasuki corrupt if not SW media just to please Buhari but they have refused to let the man even appear in court because the DSS has no case! They want to punish him for what he did to Buhari in 1985.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nkwuocha1: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2019
All this lamentations self.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by myobjective: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:
Why did you create this thread
The same people yelling we warned you still want to partner with a Fulani so I don’t get

Infact they are praying Tinubu loses or doesn’t enjoy the fruits or his labour

They are happy to settle for VP

In 2023 it’s going to be a Yoruba man vs a Fulani man as the Igbo man lacks the confidence diplomacy to contest

They enjoy playing hyena and spoilers in politics
So there are two possible scenarios
Awolowo vs Shagari
Abiola vs Tofa

The thread is necessary to set the record straight. The Igbo are born hater, they will hate you when your political views go against their supposed interest.

Jonathan was a clueless president, that surround himself with criminal yet Igbos were praise singing him and are still lamenting over his loss but that must say the truth, Buhari has been a disaster, at this point he is a worse president than Jonathan. He is an ethnic and religious bigot that lacks all the know how to rule a country.

Nigeria is currently in a worse state than how Jonathan left it
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
What criteria did you use to judge qualified ? Did you mean some one Buhari met at the pinnacle of supreme court leadership is unqualified ? Can your father if given a thousand year make it to the table the chief did under Jonathan.

What president did not emasculate the judiciary in Nigeria aside Yardua who dies before he could complete his term or do you mean to say not appointing Igbo is corruption or you are simply being foolish ?!

Chinablack:
if you're not aware that nepotism, official bigotry and tribslism, emasculation of judiciary and legislature are the mothers of all corruptions, you're simply draft. what's the motive to intentionally appoint the unqualified in the mist of many qualified, if not to come and loot?. by emasculating the judiciary and legislature, what does he want to achieve?, if not corrupt ends without checks and balances.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2019
With all pleasure Igbos can Vite for the devil at anytime the so desire. Thunder should strike dead any Yoruba APC member that advice you to vite their candidate 2023. number that advice. You Igbo's have no idea how worthless your vote is but 2023 you be shown how foolish you are just like you were tot 2015 n 2019.

deboysben:
It still baffles me why children of hate from the waste side are angry that igbos want to do what they did in 2015.

The last time I checked they called it sophiscated politics.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Lies like Abba Moro didn't charge youth corp member for an exam there was no job n generated billion with a fraudulent company it authorize to do so or he did not slaughter over 12 of those applicants ? It is obvious many of you people shall perish out of shameless lies.

nku5:

@bolded Mynd44 OAM4J Rule 2 broken

Abeg Nairaland is not for ogogoro joint gist. Nothing you have typed is correct. All lies that a primary 5 boy can decode tongue

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by deboysben(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
With all pleasure Igbos can Vite for the devil at anytime the so desire. Thunder should strike dead any Yoruba APC member that advice you to vite their candidate 2023. number that advice. You Igbo's have no idea how worthless your vote is but 2023 you be shown how foolish you are just like you were tot 2015 n 2019.

bro don't depend on your divided vote cos it's more inconsequential when compared with se
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Greenback: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2019
myobjective:

You Igbos are irrelevant in the larger scheme of things. You Igbos can antagonized the Yoruba for all you want but Nigeria will not survived another Hausa-Fulani president.

Whatever...I'm Niger Delta and if you now strange southerners will not join other southerners then the Fulanis must continue to rule, period
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Greenback: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2019
myobjective:

The thread is necessary to set the record straight. The Igbo are born hater, they will hate you when your political views go against their supposed interest.

Jonathan was a clueless president, that surround himself with criminal yet Igbos were praise singing him and are still lamenting over his loss but that must say the truth, Buhari has been a disaster, at this point he is a worse president than Jonathan. He is an ethnic and religious bigot that lacks all the know how to rule a country.

Nigeria is currently in a worse state than how Jonathan left it

Keep lamenting,you got what you wanted and you gonna have him to 2023 and beyond if care isn't taken.

And if buhari is worse, ain't his people along with most of you yorubas still singing his praise?! Why are you not attacking them the way you have been attacking the igbos for supporting gej?
Confused bunch of people

grin
lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2019
What did your undivided vote earn you in the last election or the previous one ?

deboysben:
bro don't depend on your divided vote cos it's more inconsequential when compared with se
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
Lies like Abba Moro didn't charge youth corp member for an exam there was no job n generated billion with a fraudulent company it authorize to do so or he did not slaughter over 12 of those applicants ? It is obvious many of you people shall perish out of shameless lies.

Abeg keep your kai-kai joint gist to yourself until you provide proof and links

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Build your bridge with your VP Position grin

Your prioritizing copying Yoruba over challenging Yoruba
Anyways 2023 is almost here
The humiliation of ibo if they lose as vp to a northern president will be worse than if they contested and list directly grin
Is that not what u want for Igbo to be humiliated
So relax
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by olril17(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
You are entitled to your choice, I am Yoruba too a christian at That and will never vote any Igbo as president or VP till death so your wailing of not voting Tinubu na you n your papa problem just as .my choice is mine too. Nobody need to know.

why are some of u so uncouth.. abusing someone else father online...u lack home training big time
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by freeze001(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
Did you people let SE rest when your Buhari was declared winner and Jonathan conceded? Was it not one insult after another of bieng 10th class citizens, putting all eggs in one basket, not having a nationalist outlook and so on like it was a crime to not vote APC? Is there any insult Igbos did not receive just because your son became VP? Now the tables have clearly turned because you patronised and bought very bad, rotten market; you put your eggs in a leaky basket what do you expect? What is Osinbajo's fate today? You will continue to eat sand for your bad choice, tomorrow you will listen to reason and good counsel.

BitCraftman:
I have been watching this attack on SW choice of 2015 and 2019. If in 2011 the SW split their loyalty almost equally between both leading parties like they did in 2015 & 2019, why are some persons blaming it for giving Buhari advantage?

The argument that Tinubu or SW installed Buhari is flawed. The battle was won and lost in the hands of the millions of Christians in the north. They felt betrayed by PDP with the violence going on under PDP. They turned against PDP. The underage army also played a good part but then they did it under the watchful eyes of PDP. So let the bitter talk about SW subside please.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
U and legendhero are dsame dear , Area4Area told me

grin grin grin

Why you expose the guy na? grin grin grin Its obvious but we dey use am catch trips

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by FactsAndTruth: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2019
A conglomeration of yoruba teeth-gnashers decieving themselves and deodorizing their political myopia in 2015 and 2019.

They thought the tyrant was going to 'deal with Igbos' and share his power with them, they got beaten down with their son arrested and thrown into prison, they start running around begging for southern unity. Some even shamelessly ask the East to vote the SW in 2023 since they all 'hate the north'. I mean how do these creatures sleep at night?

They are ashamed of their gaffes, but can't openly embrace the truth about their lack of foresight if when the truth was several slammed on their recalcitrant skulls.

They still blame GEJ like the antelope blames the goat for the loss of his child to the lion.

They believe everybody is an idiott, while they are 'sophisticated' and should be allowed to play their 'hanky-panky' politics without being called to order.

I can't wait for 2023 to be here already.

2 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by freeze001(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Can you see you turned out to be empty. You did not bother to give a rebuttal to all the point I lay but you rather tried playing the derailing tactics.

I’m not a fan of Buhari himself so you actually got the wrong guy. The crux of the argument is that is it right to vote Jonathan out in 2015 with such magnitude of his cluelessness in government? Capital YES.

If I start debating Jonathan government corruption here then I’ll just be a fool to reiterate a common knowledge known to Nigeria and I’ll be doing Dasuki a great disservice of trying to lower his achievement in looting!

The problem is not really voting out Jonathan. The main problem was putting in Buhari as an alternative. That is absolute madness and we can see it today. That is what we were and still are saying; hate Jonathan all you want but Buhari was and never and can never be a better alternative! Anyone that supported and voted Jonathan was simply being an ethnic bigot! There were better options/alternatives on the ballot to have been supported; if that would have amounted to wasted votes then we'd have all been better off with Jonathan than Buhari today, simple!
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by FactsAndTruth: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
A yorubaman can never disappoint , imagine d unstablility n unreliability

I mean it is shocking beyond every threshold of shockability. Never seen a people so 'straight-facedly' hypocritical.

Tufiakwa!
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by powerhouse3(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2019
I can't see any thing meaningful in this thread,...

I expect a sane human being to look at it this way,..

you have a wife with a trait that was at variance with your stance ,which you sought to divorce her ,and your friend Advise you against it,but you still went ahead ,now if your new wife is now worst that your Ex,is it logical to still blame your ex or friend for what you are passing through with your current wife?

I'm all for southern unity,but with peoples like the op,it will seem elusive
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Blackking98(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
The mods here are not trying at all. Seun you're not trying with this platform at all. This isn't even qualified to be a topic or thread. If it were a comment well I'd pass. Someone would read the heading and open the story to read only to see nonesense. My junior brother can do better than this. What's the meaning of " onitsha head bridge touts"? . This is hate speech in itself. I'm an akwa ibom man and this is truly unacceptable.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Rekhina(f): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

grin grin grin

Why you expose the guy na? grin grin grin Its obvious but we dey use am catch trips
He uses the Meta own monicker to talkless tribalism/oduduwa and uses the legend own for afonjarism with cowardice ,that shows the unstableness in him as an afonja ,

Igboman will have 40monikker all are saying buhari is a fool ,ipob we know
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Rekhina(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Metaphysical I don't love u anymore ,I thought u are different
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Greenback:

Keep lamenting,you got what you wanted and you gonna have him to 2023 and beyond if care isn't taken.

And if buhari is worse, ain't his people along with most of you yorubas still singing his praise?! Why are you not attacking them the way you have been attacking the igbos for supporting gej?
Confused bunch of people

grin
lzaa

myobjective will soon go and live in Sambisa forest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Magicians: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
How do you define abuse ? Make I just de look u na English de dabaru your medulla.

olril17:

why are some of u so uncouth.. abusing someone else father online...u lack home training big time
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by olril17(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
How do you define abuse ? Make I just de look u na English de dabaru your medulla.

toor
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LZAA: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Greenback:

Confused bunch of people

grin
lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Tranquillity360: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
A yorubaman can never disappoint , imagine d unstablility n unreliability
Shady and unreliable people.
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by echibuogwu(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who is this wasted Sperm.
MetaPhysical:
SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing Incompetense.

This is directed at the "we warned but they did not listen" crew.

God scatter all of you and your yeye warning! Rascals!! Onitsha bridgehead touts!!!

You voted in GEJ and reinforced him with your support and vote of confidence even when everyone could see that he was below par. Your voice could have acted as a feedback and sound of reasoning for him to take cue and correct. If you touts had done what you were to do Jonathan would have done right and be voted in. Your warnings should have gone to help Jonathan, not to those who saw him as liability.

Your failure to protect your asset in GEJ got him booted out.

We in Yorubaland admit voting Buhari in and we see what Buhari is. He is no different from Jonathan. If your warnings could not save Jonathan I dont know what use it is to us.

We will give Buhari the proper feedback and he will corrwct and do right or his legacy after his administration shall be brought to ruin. Do you not see how Abacha's legacy has been disreputed and condemned everywhere?

Similar fate awaits Buhari. He doesnt need to steal money to be corrupt....raping and robbing paul to feed peter is as bad as stealing. We refuse to praise his negligence, even though we voted him .

We did not vote him in to be reckless, he choosed to be reckless, we will mett him in world press with our reckless tongues.

Hate speech will not pass and we will pour a lot of vitriol and bad mouth on him till he does right...or failing which we will go after his legacies and destroy them.

If any more of you think about a reminder on warning in 2015....reflect first of the uselessness of your wisdom to protect your asset and you allowed us to snatch it from you and give to Buhari.

If we are guilty, you are worse off!

God scatter una!! angry

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by johntolu: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, do you think the Yorubas take orders from anybody? We are only answerable to our tribe and God.

You all keep shouting lies against Jonathan, what lies for heaven sake?

Are people not dying in their hundreds due to Boko haram?

Are Jonathan cabinet members not corrupt? Dasuki, et al.

Are governors not borrowing to pay salaries during Jonathan‘a period?

Are Fulani herdsmen not striking during those periods?

It was not only state governments that were borrowing to pay salaries during GEJ's presidency. The Federal government was also a major culprit as admitted by the coordinator of the Nation economy in GEJ's government, Madam Ngozi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Shocked - Pastor Ize-iyamu. / Owerri Flyover Remains Unused 5yrs after It Was Constructed: Pictures / Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.