Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is This Right? "A Long Thread" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right? "A Long Thread" (1634 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Or Wrong / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello Romancelanders, Mid November I invited a lady over to my place to stay and we agreed that she'll leave Mid January, This is someone I have a romantic interest in. But her character is totally different from what I know.
I have 3 housekeepers two females and a male the females are on holiday, but the guy 'Biodun' is around and he's been the one running errands for me, but the way this lady sends abbey on errands doesn't sit well with me, since she came the guy has not had a rest I even pity him, She can send him to a particular place multiple times in a day, When I spoke to her about it she asked me "Are you going to put abbey's happiness before mine?" And I replied that in my house everyone is equal, she didn't talk to me for days because of this, Even ordinary water that's in the living room she'll press bell and aske him to bring it.
My comfort is not spared too I can't watch a TV program without hearing it's boring put it to E entertainment, She prefers Takeouts than cooking, I haven't had a decent meal since Mid November, She wouldn't sleep In room I gave her because according to her she's scared of sleeping alone, When I pointed out that one of my female housekeepers is not up to her she and she sleeps in alone she said I'm comparing her to Ordinary house maid.
I'm looking to cut her off completely by Jan but I'm confused I really like this girl but her character flaw is not what I can condone, A close pal suggested bi Keep her at arms length band watch her till she changes. Dunno Why I'm unfortunate when it comes to relationships I need advise From serious people insults are welcome not like it's inevitable in Nairaland anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2019
"I haven't had a decent meal since mid November" she's not your wife nor your gf, so, why place your stomach in her hands? Don't your housekeepers cook too?

The lady is bossy. The serious things we ignore in moments like this comes back to bit at us.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
"I haven't had a decent meal since mid November" she's not your wife nor your gf, so, why place your stomach in her hands? Don't your housekeepers cook too?

The lady is bossy. The serious things we ignore in moments like this comes back to bit at us.
She's my girlfriend, My maids are on holiday, should I say home cooked decent meal.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2019
One of them again. grin grin

I will pity you small and tell you this:

The best way to know a good person is to watch how he or she relates with people below his or her social status , I.e people he/she tends not to gain from.

Be wise.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by shege45: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Hello Romancelanders, Mid November I invited a lady over to my place to stay and we agreed that she'll leave Mid January, This is someone I have a romantic interest in. But her character is totally different from what I know.
I have 3 housekeepers two females and a male the females are on holiday, but the guy 'Biodun' is around and he's been the one running errands for me, but the way this lady sends abbey on errands doesn't sit well with me, since she came the guy has not had a rest I even pity him, She can send him to a particular place multiple times in a day, When I spoke to her about it she asked me "Are you going to put abbey's happiness before mine?" And I replied that in my house everyone is equal, she didn't talk to me for days because of this, Even ordinary water that's in the living room she'll press bell and aske him to bring it.
My comfort is not spared too I can't watch a TV program without hearing it's boring put it to E entertainment, She prefers Takeouts than cooking, I haven't had a decent meal since Mid November, She wouldn't sleep In room I gave her because according to her she's scared of sleeping alone, When I pointed out that one of my female housekeepers is not up to her she and she sleeps in alone she said I'm comparing her to Ordinary house maid.
I'm looking to cut her off completely by Jan but I'm confused I really like this girl but her character flaw is not what I can condone, A close pal suggested bi Keep her at arms length band watch her till she changes. Dunno Why I'm unfortunate when it comes to relationships I need advise From serious people insults are welcome not like it's inevitable in Nairaland anyway.
why do you have 3 house keepers?

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Ariza:
One of them again. grin grin
one of who?

I will pity you small and tell you this:

The best way to know a good person is to watch how he or she relates with people below his or her social status , I.e people he/she tends not to gain from.

Be wise.
I've never seen her in that circle before
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 1:58am On Dec 24, 2019
shege45:
why do you have 3 house keepers?
they were two before Elizabeth and Biodun, but she said she needed someone to assist her in the kitchen and asked her to bring anyone She knows who's willing to work, but they mostly gossip and chatter in the kitchen.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by daddytime(m): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Yet another.

All these conjure stories to garner traffic don dey dey boring abeg.

Very easy to decipher fact from fiction.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by JamieLannister: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2019
OP women like this turn out to be a thorn in flesh. It's obvious she just want to chop your money and live like a lazyass queen. She's the bossy and lazy kind. Soon she'll want more house helps to probably wipe her backside after pooing and give her foot rubs whenever she feels like it. I've witnessed situations like yours and I tell you it ain't pretty. Don't curse your luck yet, there better behaved and well mannered ladies out there who even with one house help, will run your home efficiently.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 2:35am On Dec 24, 2019
JamieLannister:
OP women like this turn out to be a thorn in flesh. It's obvious she just want to chop your money and live like a lazyass queen. She's the bossy and lazy kind. Soon she'll want more house helps to probably wipe her backside after pooing and give her foot rubs whenever she feels like it. I've witnessed situations like yours and I tell you it ain't pretty. Don't curse your luck yet, there better behaved and well mannered ladies out there who even with one house help, will run your home efficiently.
She's well off I don't know what got into her.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 2:38am On Dec 24, 2019
daddytime:
Yet another.

All these conjure stories to garner traffic don dey dey boring abeg.

Very easy to decipher fact from fiction.
I don't have to clarify anything to you, I'm divorced and this is the first relationship Since then and it's failing, if you think it's conjured good for you.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Ashawopapa001: 2:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

Red flags everywhere, You're expecting too much from her! DON'T WIFE A HOE
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by JamieLannister: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
She's well off I don't know what got into her.

My guy that explains a lot. She's probably used to people doing things for her while she lounges. Sometimes we see the signs and ignore it, she's probably showing you are real side and it's a good thing she's doing so now. It seems to me you're defending her because you probably want something to cling to, maybe due to lack of affection and the desire to be with someone. Talk to her about the whole situation, observe her and give her time to change, maybe even cut down on the house helps and see how she manages your home, that should give you a clear indication of what you might end up with. If it ain't working then go your separate ways. My 2 cents.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by iTearHerToto: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Op no mind am. Na so afonja girls dey do

Pukesangry
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by OgaVoltron: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Get someone else more reasonable. Anything else is at your own peril.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by mumumugu(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
she is free to do however she wants
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2019
JamieLannister:

My guy that explains a lot. She's probably used to people doing things for her while she lounges. Sometimes we see the signs and ignore it, she's probably showing you are real side and it's a good thing she's doing so now. It seems to me you're defending her because you probably want something to cling to, maybe due to lack of affection and the desire to be with someone. Talk to her about the whole situation, observe her and give her time to change, maybe even cut down on the house helps and see how she manages your home, that should give you a clear indication of what you might end up with. If it ain't working then go your separate ways. My 2 cents.
Thanks alot.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Op no mind am. Na so afonja girls dey do

Pukesangry
Every tribe has their bad eggs.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2019
mumumugu:
she is free to do however she wants
However she wants bawò? Not I'm my house.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Get someone else more reasonable. Anything else is at your own peril.
It'd hard to find someone with same interest as you, plus I like this girl a lot.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by luvyaself95(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
It'd hard to find someone with same interest as you, plus I like this girl a lot.

what do you like about her.
I would like to know it.
because this lady didn't deserve your like.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
luvyaself95:

what do you like about her.
I would like to know it.
because this lady didn't deserve your like.
She's beautiful, intelligent, has her Own money, and Is good in bed.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by luvyaself95(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
She's beautiful, intelligent, has her Own money, and Is good in bed.

Ok.

for her beauty beside her beautiful ladies are a lot in Nigeria.

for her intelligent what is intelligent without brain.

for her money is good to have a lady that have her money but the one that is bossy and lack of respect just because she has is a bad thing where is her humanity.

for the sex almost Nigeria ladies are good in bed.

you need Good, loving and caring Woman not this type.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by bluefilm: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some men are just plain stupid.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
bluefilm:
Some men are just plain stupid.
Nonsense. angry
And you're really intelligent I must commend

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by midnighter(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai! Better get rid of the woman because thats how she will be treating your relatives

See? All these slimy girls who think they ave arrived and will be enslaving somebody old enough to be their father smh

Lonelypacifist6:
When I spoke to her about it she asked me "Are you going to put abbey's happiness before mine?" And I replied that in my house everyone is equal, she didn't talk to me for days because of this, Even ordinary water that's in the living room she'll press bell and aske him to bring it.
My comfort is not spared too I can't watch a TV program without hearing it's boring put it to E entertainment, She prefers Takeouts than cooking, I haven't had a decent meal since Mid November, She wouldn't sleep In room I gave her because according to her she's scared of sleeping alone, When I pointed out that one of my female housekeepers is not up to her she and she sleeps in alone she said I'm comparing her to Ordinary house maid

Anyway, if you dont do the needful we will all come with native broom and sweep her out of your house ourselves...Haba! See rubbish that will be happening to somebody from Christmas to New Year

Thats why its good to come here and read what is actually happening to somebody in this life...next time tell her that shes not even worthy of being compared with the "ordinary housemaid"...omgosh! Terrible

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Some girls though... Some things they do are inhumane... Like she can afford to pay a maid herself... What does she do? Or is she from a rich home... I want to know before I insult her life....
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:
Chai! Better get rid of the woman because thats how she will be treating your relatives

See? All these slimy girls who think they ave arrived and will be enslaving somebody old enough to be their father smh

Anyway, if you dont do the needful we will all come with native broom and sweep her out of your house ourselves...Haba! See rubbish that will be happening to somebody from Christmas to New Year

Thats why its good to come here and read what is actually happening to somebody in this life...next time tell her that shes not even worthy of being compared with the "ordinary housemaid"...omgosh! Terrible
I have gotten rid of her, she's not s problem anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Lonelypacifist6: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
Some girls though... Some things they do are inhumane... Like she can afford to pay a maid herself... What does she do? Or is she from a rich home... I want to know before I insult her life....
Yeah on that she's pretty comfortable, besides she's not a problem anymore I got rid of her. Thanks.
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Las las na she go kill you
Pls leave that toxic girl
She is doing this to ur maids
Your mum and ur family will be Next
Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by midnighter(f): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
I have gotten rid of her, she's not s problem anymore grin

Good riddance! Onwards and upwards...better luck next time smh

1 Like

Re: Is This Right? "A Long Thread" by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
you know someone character based on how they treat those lower than them and not how they treat who they expect something (marriage) from. At all cost I detest maltreatment of any human. I like to believe people can change,speaking from experience. Its a guy I have talking to that helped me with my anger issue and taught me to ignore and avoid using profane words at provocation.
I believe you can change her. But if you feel you can't change her then let her go without letting any one guilt sham you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't / What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / Nota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.