Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird (1462 Views)

Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird by Cargist44: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2019
It's not unusual to hear about a driver who hit a dog or a cockerel while driving on the street. However, the story of a catfish shattering the windscreen of a woman is what we’ll all have to admit as being unusual.

Rhesa Walston, an office manager in North Carolina, Washington was driving home after visiting her mother on December 18 when a large bird (could be an eagle or a hawk) dropped a catfish on the passenger side of her SUV's windscreen, shattering it.

Naijauto learned that the fish and windscreen were irreparably damaged as a result of the height the catfish was dropped from.

Walston took some pictures of the catfish incident and shared on her Facebook page with the caption,

"Soooo. . . .I hit a catfish on the way home from my moms tonight. Thank you to Brandi Barrow and Stuart Barrow for coming to help me and finding the fish. . .because really who would believe me if I didn't have the fish.
****Explanation**** A bird dropped the fish onto my car."

At the time of this report, the post has gotten more than 27,000 reactions, with 14,000 comments. Her post also got more than 139,000 shares.

Presently, Walston is driving a rented car while she waits for her windscreen to be replaced with a new one.

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/catfish-shatters-windscreen-5766

Re: Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird by daddytime(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Wonderment....
Re: Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird by ETWs: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2019
If it's in Nigeria, bloggers will say that a witch turned to fish and fell from the sky while going home after a meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Catfish Shatters Woman's Windscreen After Dropped By Flying Bird by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
It wasn't an Eagle or Hawk that dropped the catfish.

I'm guessing you must have read or seen news of fish rain Thailand or Sri Lanka? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6R6mwt7CQs

Well, this usually happen when the gods (Council of The Irunmoles) celebrate their bi-annual Festival of Fish in the season of Capricorn (symbolized with A goat with the tail of a fish - December 22 to January 19) and in the season of Pisces (symbolized with 2 fishes - February 19 to March 20).

And since we're currently in the era of Capricorn, which is ruled by Saturn, the gods are simply reminding us that Saturnalia is upon us. grin

If Yahweh could rain down bread from heaven his cargo aircraft according to the book of Exodus 16: 4 - and everybody swallowed that lamba for centuries, why should this be impossible? grin

To all my fellow Capricorns, wishing you all a Merry Xmas Saturnalia! kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Need A Toyota Corolla 05 / Rpm Of Car Won't Increase When I Press Gas Pedal / Coolant Reservoir For 2005 Jaguar X-type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.