Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken (1096 Views)

Guys, I'm Heart Broken. / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2019
We have been dating since 2014 and just last month, we called it quits because the relationship will not lead to marriage.
Now, I just discovered that she went back and reconnected with one of her ex and is already having se* with him.
Ordinarily, I am not supposed to bother but my heart keeps skipping whenever I remember that. Who has gone through this painful path? I need an idea on how best to 'offload' my heart because it feels like Olumo rock is hitting my chest. How best do I handle this painful feeling??
Honestly, I can't focus on anything again. I can't even eat. Oh my gosh!
Mods pls, push this to the front page so that I can get laudable tips on how to beat this ugly feeling...you may be saving a soul for doing so.

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by 2special(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
No worry guy.. With time, you will be grateful you dumped her ass or she dumped you, it hurt initially....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2019
I hate when u guys use the word "ex"...she went back to ur assistant.

3 Likes

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by ekene247(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2019
grin
just go back to ur ex as well.

or is anyone stopping u?

3 Likes

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Girls are 'outsmarting' guys now in relationships...they always have plan B and C, they keep a close friend somewhere whom they tell almost all secrets including about their relationship, they maintain communication with their exes so incase, they just jump on the next available train and continue their journey.
While the guy starts the search all over.

2 Likes

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2019
donbachi:
I hate when u guys use the word "ex"...she went back to ur assistant.
Jeez! You mean they were seeing behind my back ...fooling me for this long?
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Elvinho2244(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:
We have been dating since 2014 and just last month, we called it quits because the relationship will not lead to marriage.
Now, I just discovered that she went back and reconnected with one of her ex and is already having se* with him.
Ordinarily, I am not supposed to bother but my heart keeps skipping whenever I remember that. Who has gone through this painful path? I need an idea on how best to 'offload' my heart because it feels like Olumo rock is hitting my chest. How best do I handle this painful feeling??
Mods pls, push this to the front page so that I can get laudable tips on how to beat this ugly feeling...you may be saving a soul for doing so.

Sorry guy, i know how you're feeling, cos I've been in ur situation b4, it will take months for you to be healed and fucking forget about her

Now my advice

Anytime your mind crosses her, just think about all the bad things she has done to you, cheating, rudeness, Genotype barrier, etc i bet in no time soon, you will definately stop thinking abt her, u just said u called it quit cos d relationship wasn't gonna lead to marriage, nice move, its better to breakup in courtship than in marriage...

Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2019
ekene247:
grin
just go back to ur ex as well.

or is anyone stopping u?
My ex's are the last I will ever go back to. Even as I grieve, it doesn't cross my mind!
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Sorry guy
I don't need your sorry. I need info on how to deal with the hurt.
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Macsjebs:
Girls are 'outsmarting' guys now in relationships...they always have plan B and C, they keep a close friend somewhere whom they tell almost all secrets including about their relationship, they maintain communication with their exes so incase, they just jump on the next available train and continue their journey.
While the guy starts the search all over.

Meanwhile Pls check my profile for your long-lasting and affordable designer perfume oil from France...Celebrate Xmas scenting like a VVIP

My dear, what if the next available train also crash? For how long are they gonna keep jumping?
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2019
2special:
No worry guy.. With time, you will be grateful you dumped her ass or she dumped you, it hurt initially....
I think you make sense but the initial pain no be beans o
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2019
Oh God!another 'baby wailer'.
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Elvinho2244(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:

I don't need your sorry. I need info on how to deal with the hurt.

Okay i have modified it and given you my own little tip

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Sorry guy, i know how you're feeling, cos I've been in ur situation b4, it will take months for you to be healed and fucking forget about her

Now my advice

Anytime your mind crosses her, just think about all the bad things she has done to you, cheating, rudeness, Genotype barrier, etc i bet in no time soon, you will definately stop thinking abt her, u just said u called it quit cos d relationship wasn't gonna lead to marriage, nice move, its better to breakup in courtship than in marriage...

Goodluck bro
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate. Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by 2special(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Delete all the chats you have with her, the pictures you have with her... the pain will still be there but with time you will get over it

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Okay i have modified it and given you my own little tip
Thank you.
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
2special:
Delete all the chats you have with her, the pictures you have with her... the pain will still be there but with time you will get over it
OK. I will do that cos I keep going back to look at our pictures and chats over and over again. Sh*t!
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Elvinho2244(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate. Thanks once more.

You welcome big man, in addition anything that will make you always think abt her, do away with it cool

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by 2special(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
She might even come back begging,dont be a weakling cuz 85% of guys will accept a cheating girlfriend back all in the name of love and she has been crying and begging or that she has realized her mistakes

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Elvinho2244:

You welcome big man, in addition anything that will make you always think abt her, do away with it cool
Ooook
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by 2special(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
You need to cheer up... Take a walk....take a drink and sleep soundly and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by donbachi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Jeez! You mean they were seeing behind my back ...fooling me for this long?
yes.

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by KevinDein: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Monkey branching at its finest grin

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:

My dear, what if the next available train also crash? For how long are they gonna keep jumping?
But that's what they do, when so many guys are all over them, they are never short of demand, only temporarily unavailable when they find themselves in a somewhat serious relationship and maybe unavailable when it leads to marriage which isn't always applicable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by totosucker(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Let her be. Life must go on. Avoid the places you use to hang out with her. Delete her pictures and chats. Make up your mind not to call her again. Time is a healer. You will get over it with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by illiteratepmb: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
2special:
You need to cheer up... Take a walk....take a drink and sleep soundly and enjoy yourself.
Easy to say
Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Olawrites: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
illiteratepmb:

A whole 5 yrs. That's much.

I'm in your situation right now. These are my advice...

Look for a girl around you or a female friend temporarily just for the main time to keep your company. You'll get over it in a month time.

Also, think about what breaks you guys apart or those flaws in her. Use the flaws as your strengths to move on.

Each time you remember her, just regard her as a low budget Tacha .. grin

Go out there and bleep 2 different pussies, u go forget her forever. Use CD

1 Like

Re: It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bros, My Advice is that u should control ur feelings...I know its not easy to do that.But jux try and feel as if u have never meet such a lady like dat. Clear UR emotions bruh!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? / If You Want My Number, Just Buy Me A Phone And SIM Card – Lady Says / Wife Jailed Because She Had Sex With 13-year-old Boy & Having His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.