Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? (1082 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by SteveOfu: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
No sex until marriage? let us discuss, is it good or wrong decision??

This is a delicate matter so I will calm down and explain this sex before marriage issue
My elder sister was a virgin when she got married(she's married now with two kids tho)so I asked her how do you cope with being a virgin and everything she said that when she was still courting her husband she told her no sex before marriage and he agreed but she usually goes over to his house and cook for him and go home then one day she said let her sleep over...he agreed and he went to bathe my sister said when he went to bathe she intentionally opened the door and saw his manhood and the size too cause she didn't want stories that touches the heart...fast forward to in the night they slept in the same room and even cuddled each other but he didn't even attempt to have sex with her...she had dated this guy from her 3rd year in school so he waited for 2 years for my sister to graduate then married her ...she said her sex life is awesome her husband does it any way she wants and the way that will satisfy her
Why am I typing this long note it's because of girls that said they don't want carrot size bla bla bla...am not here to start saying virginity is good or that
Whether virgin or not sex before marriage is a sin no matter how this 21st century wants to cover up fornicating
That you had sex before marriage dosent mean you will have a successful marriage neither having sex after marriage mean you will have a successful marriage it just means you are keeping the bed undefiled till after marriage and respecting God
No matter how you sugarcoat it sex before marriage God frowns at it you can quote me wrong but the truth you know shall set you free but it will piss you off first

No sex before marriage.... The person never buy something from jumia before, my dear yes sex before marriage is a sin according to bible but in this world we at living that is full of lies and deceit hmmm sex must happen before marriage ooo some of this guys have low sperm unt and firing BLANKS

" IS THE WRONGEST DECISION TO MAKE"
Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Sabby1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Personally, no sex until marriage is the best decision I have taken so far in my life and I am reaping the fruits currently

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by zexy2030(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
SteveOfu:
No sex until marriage? let us discuss, is it good or wrong decision??

This is a delicate matter so I will calm down and explain this sex before marriage issue
My elder sister was a virgin when she got married(she's married now with two kids tho)so I asked her how do you cope with being a virgin and everything she said that when she was still courting her husband she told her no sex before marriage and he agreed but she usually goes over to his house and cook for him and go home then one day she said let her sleep over...he agreed and he went to bathe my sister said when he went to bathe she intentionally opened the door and saw his manhood and the size too cause she didn't want stories that touches the heart...fast forward to in the night they slept in the same room and even cuddled each other but he didn't even attempt to have sex with her...she had dated this guy from her 3rd year in school so he waited for 2 years for my sister to graduate then married her ...she said her sex life is awesome her husband does it any way she wants and the way that will satisfy her
Why am I typing this long note it's because of girls that said they don't want carrot size bla bla bla...am not here to start saying virginity is good or that
Whether virgin or not sex before marriage is a sin no matter how this 21st century wants to cover up fornicating
That you had sex before marriage dosent mean you will have a successful marriage neither having sex after marriage mean you will have a successful marriage it just means you are keeping the bed undefiled till after marriage and respecting God
No matter how you sugarcoat it sex before marriage God frowns at it you can quote me wrong but the truth you know shall set you free but it will piss you off first

No sex before marriage.... The person never buy something from jumia before, my dear yes sex before marriage is a sin according to bible but in this world we at living that is full of lies and deceit hmmm sex must happen before marriage ooo some of this guys have low sperm unt and firing BLANKS

" IS THE WRONGEST DECISION TO MAKE"

Your write up is unique, would choose someone like you.
But this world through women is filled with ;
W-wickedness
O-orgies
R-rebellion
L-lies
D-diabolism
It takes a lot of prayers to find a faithful virtuous partners these days.
If you agree no sex...you might be taking a decision that will hurt you for the rest of your life.
From eye witnessing, I got to know the girl was impregnated for her choir master(ex) before marriage..that in marriage he was counting days to the time she will deliver... And predicted the sex of the baby..she realized the trail complained to me as a confidant and blocked the guy..she married a traditional, religiously committed man but she was still having sex with her choir master before tying the knot..my dear, this world is just corrupt...it's many of us guys who has witnessed this betrayals are scared of marriage.
Cheating is real. God help us.
And there was one I dated, she was just having sex up n down to get pregnant for any man.
She noticed she couldn't conceived, she decided to have unprotected sex with any one who ask her out. She claimed condoms gives her skin irritation.
Later she told me that she visited a gynaecologist who adviced her to keep having sex till luck shines.
And we could barely find true incorrupt virgins today

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Michelle55: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
If both people involved decides to wait till after marriage,superb! What if they don't agree nko, what then happens?
It requires alot of self-control to be able to stick and be faithful to one partner. Some of our ladies and men these days finds it difficult to keep to the agreement they made.
How can you agree to no sex until marriage and ends up sleeping around with other people.
No sex until marriage rocks but choose your partner wisely.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by thesicilian: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Buying something without testing it first is risky. You may be lucky to get a good product at the end of the day though, but personally I think it is an unnecessary risk.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Lawrenceville(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
It's not advisable to wait and start having sex after marriage, how about a scenario where after marriage you discover that her pot is as wide as a well that won't fit your d..k? How about discovering that she isn't sexually active while you are? How about discovering after marriage that she isn't a virgin that you think she was? How about discovering that her breast is saggy and her skin is characterized with stretch marks? How about discovering that she is dying of sexual infections? How about discovering she has an 8 inch long clit....s? How about discovering she squirt urine like the hose of a fire service personnel? How about discovering she urinate on her body after sex or deficate on her body during sex? How About discovering she fart unbearable odour during sex? How about discovering she has a weird and unacceptable pu...y? How about discovering that she likes to be d...ked from the an...s? Lots and lots more can be discovered in women before marriage. So the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Bola146(f): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
I always prefer no sex before wedding, but the stories we are hearing everyday about men with small kini is very alarming shocked, God forbid a man that doesn't have any dick or no erection after wedding too cry na die be that grin
Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by afroniger: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
It should be a personal decision, in my opinion. But people need to stop moralising the decision as if virginity is a yardstick for chastity. Life is all about gathering experience, and women especially are becoming more conscious and assertive about their sexuality. Why keep your virginity for a man whom himself doesn't give give a damn about staying a virgin himself for the sake of his wife? As if marrying a virgin is enough to keep a marriage from unravelling.

The fixation on (female) virginity has never really done society any good because it is based on double-standard and hypocrisy. But if you choose to remain a virgin into your 30s, 40s and above, that's fine and your choice, but don't puff yourself up into thinking that makes you better than anyone else that is no longer one because in the larger scheme of things you aren't, and nobody really cares. undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by oodua1stson: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
No matter what I must smash you b4 we get married

No sex b4 marriage is for senseless people

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by fcdgrand(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
only simp will accept no sex before marriage from non-virgin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
sex before marriage SOLELY depends on the people involved.... what works for Tunde may not work for Jide. so if you meet someone and they want to have NO sex before marriage then you can either accept and wait until marriage OR refuse and get the fukc out of their lives. VERY SIMPLE!

sadly, too many people out there meet such person and instead of getting the fukc out, they think they will stay and believe they can change that person's mind along the way OR they will just cheat all through their relationship (to quench the bastard called KONJI) until the day of marriage.

if you aint down for NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE then you have no business being with a partner who is into such lifestyle.

even if that babe is a non virgin... thats her decision and she is entitled to it, and you should just drop her from your life and move on, instead of trying to change that babe's mind.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Rubyjade: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sabby1:
Personally, no sex until marriage is the best decision I have taken so far in my life and I am reaping the fruits currently
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Tayorshd87: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
You are a genius ☺️ I actually fell for the trap of the stretch mark which I hate the most so what should I do now 😭

Lawrenceville:
It's not advisable to wait and start having sex after marriage, how about a scenario where after marriage you discover that her pot is as wide as a well that won't fit your d..k? How about discovering that she isn't sexually active while you are? How about discovering after marriage that she isn't a virgin that you think she was? How about discovering that her breast is saggy and her skin is characterized with stretch marks? How about discovering that she is dying of sexual infections? How about discovering she has an 8 inch long clit....s? How about discovering she squirt urine like the hose of a fire service personnel? How about discovering she urinate on her body after sex or deficate on her body during sex? How About discovering she fart unbearable odour during sex? How about discovering she has a weird and unacceptable pu...y? How about discovering that she likes to be d...ked from the an...s? Lots and lots more can be discovered in women before marriage. So the choice is yours.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage? Let Us Discuss, Is It Good Or Wrong Decision?? by Goodman2023: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Many girls for kano State miss husbands because of this rubbish... Vivian, Amaka, etc...after they have given their youths to some stupid playboys, at soon as a working class guy approached them, they will say no sex till marriage... even if a man approaches a girl with genuine intentions, the no sex thing appears as if the female is trying to outsmart the male.. if a girl says no sex till marriage when she is not a virgin, it irritates me

Till date, both of them are not married ... No sex till marriage but you know how to celebrate birthday and put all the bills on me when you are not a virgin...idiot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Date/marry A Non- Virgin Over A Virgin. / How Long Does It Take Before You Tell A Girl You Like Her / Bbn Nija 2020 Brighto Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.