Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me (472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by EFULEFU1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
I met her last week and she visited me yesterday
I realised she has this dangerous body odor. I couldn't breathe. Now she came to kiss me, her mouth odour was more dangerous. Now as she was kissing me, she vomited into my mouth so I slapped her and took to my heels. When I returned in the night, I realised she was still there, and the whole room is smelling now, like carcass.

Now I am hiding in a bush here. Please I need well built men to come to my rescue. There is live carcass in my room please. I won't fornicate again
Re: Please Help Me by Validcode: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pele
Re: Please Help Me by EFULEFU1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Validcode:
Pele

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by dabonny(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
"The Federal Ministry of Health Warns That Smokers Are Liable To Die Young"

Chai! It's High Time You Needed To Stop Taking The Weed, It's No Longer Relevant To Your Health

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Funmmyastic: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mad o

(1) (Reply)

Types Of People And Problem In RELATIONSHIP. / No / Hot STRATEGIES To Make Church Girls Fall In Love With You {ebook}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.