Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! (1227 Views)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by TayoAinaFilms(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cape Verde. What's Inside is a video about me exploring the volcanic island of Cape Verde with my friends. We take you on a tour around Sal, Espargos, Santa Maria beach, the salt lake and explore some of the restaurants and countless interesting places to visit. Do like watch and Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUbN5lg8Gbg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by meobizy(f): 3:29am On Dec 25, 2019
This guy papa get money. I never guessed.

1 Like

Re: Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by luqken: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi Tayo, i have watched your contents on Youtube and i am fascinated on the Cape Verde tour. Someone here (Luxurylife) is planning a road trip in the next few weeks and since i am interested in visiting Cape Verde, i am tempted to join that trip. I however want to seek your opinion on that kind of Road Trip to far away Cape Verde. Do you think its a good idea considering the distance, safety/security of Land travels.
Your honest opinion will help in taking a decision .
Thanks
Re: Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by Cousin9999: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
How many times are you gonna post this same vid, bro?
Re: Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by luqken: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
TayoAinaFilms:
Cape Verde. What's Inside is a video about me exploring the volcanic island of Cape Verde with my friends. We take you on a tour around Sal, Espargos, Santa Maria beach, the salt lake and explore some of the restaurants and countless interesting places to visit. Do like watch and Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUbN5lg8Gbg
Hi Tayo, i have watched your contents on Youtube and i am fascinated on the Cape Verde tour. Someone here (Luxurylife) is planning a road trip in the next few weeks and since i am interested in visiting Cape Verde, i am tempted to join that trip. I however want to seek your opinion on that kind of Road Trip to far away Cape Verde. Do you think its a good idea considering the distance, safety/security of Land travels.
Your honest opinion will help in taking a decision

1 Like

Re: Cape Verde Islands. Why You Should Travel Here! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cousin9999:
How many times are you gonna post this same vid, bro?

Only posted the video here for reference purposes and those who dont know anything about Cape Verdes Island so they can havr an idea of what it looks like anf nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Nigerian Vs Canadian Passport / About Life In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.