Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP (25697 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Frankyboy1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by optimus106(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s][/s]
hisexcellency34:
If they organize boxing match for both of them, Dickson will beat Wike silly
[s][/s]

See this one...you think its by size
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by zoedew: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Wike talks like he owns PDP.
Truth is, he does! In politics he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Afamed: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
PDP die die die die die die die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by aimuan(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
Only Imes can reconcile these men but since Imes hates corruption he will rather spank their asses with Koboko.

We await the coming of Imes
grin
This your Imes you keep typing here,I hope you're not coming up with another boko haram ideology?
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Magicians: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
The devilish party at warc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Omenkanauzu: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
[/s]
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by yunzy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
oyibo will be like: hey Mr Dick can you do me a favour pls?
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by iamJ(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
With una two belle

How the hug wan happen

We understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Afamed:
mfm member spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by crystalpapers(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shut up in the end both of you would become ex governors. Drink while you still have wine in your cup.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Ikpongiton: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
do not pray for that to happen oo!ikwerre man will beat ijaw man to stupor.when something like happened in the 80s between melford okilo and Dr.frank eke,it was melford okilo the ijaw man that was beaten black and blue by eke the ikwerre man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Ahcu22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
do not pray for that to happen oo!ikwerre man will beat ijaw man to stupor.when something like in the 80s melford okilo and Dr.frank eke,it was melford okilo the ijaw man that was beaten black and blue by eke the ikwerre man[ pls, leave play aside. Dickson is a wrestler. It has nothing to do with size o! Make e reach like that.
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Amanda4life: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mumu
you think you own your life.

Anyone can drop dead at anything, since you are still alive why don't you maximize this opportunity wellla?

Even if you like be the head of occult in this whole world, when death comes you must obey
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by greggng: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2019
I listened to wike very well...I quite agree with his stand even though I am an Amaechi Marlian .I knew there was problem with bayelsa pdp when I didn't see Jonathan and wike present at their mega rally. Dickson betrayed Jonathan and that was why he was left alone to face the music....Despite what Jonathan did to silver in other to bring in Dickson ....Dickson became greedy with power .....Obasaki should be ready ....oshobaba will teach him some political lesson ...meanwhile Dickson should be preparing for efcc cos his room will be close to Kalus room in kuje prison ....sorry bokoharam prison close to sambisa..

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by lozanni(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:

grin That man Dickson looks tall and menacing
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by johntolu: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Freehuman:
Only Imes can reconcile these men but since Imes hates corruption he will rather spank their asses with Koboko.

We await the coming of Imes
grin

Say, FH. This 'Imes' of a thing is causing 'commotion' for yonder o. A lot of people be don dey ask me for the meaning of 'Imes' on this platform but I no wan tell them because I no wan them attain status of 'donjazzy'.
How you take see am, FH?
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Insectkiller: 2:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Son of Dick is on trouble..because woke don vex..

The number taut has been angered, tell son of dick to run

grin shocked
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by alen4smith(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Wike talks like he owns PDP.

That's the behaviour of men who are possessed. He is indeed the owner of PDP but he must be told in clear terms that the empty carcass of PDP will be handed over to him after sponsoring and financing the APC to defeat his party in the last election in Bayelsa. By 2023 he will not know what hit him. Rivers, Delta States will go to the dogs APC that will signal the death of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Ezehillary(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Una go reconcile for heaven shocked
did you mean heaven or hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by orisa37: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2019
ONE OF THE TWO IS VERY EVIL.
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by wetmenow: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Wike Wike ur own don dey too much self. PDP is a political party not a company owned by one man.
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2019
What fellowship hath light with darkness?
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by MacEndy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wike lack manners....... anyway, waiting concerns me sef?

Just that it's a shame seeing such tout as a Gov. of a state!

Finally, it serves them right.... 2 of most stupid Lawyers I have seen, no ethical behaviour, no sanity nor decency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.