Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sowore Is A Courageous Hero - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is A Courageous Hero (1253 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Gandollaar(f): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

He faced means he wasn’t afraid of being arrested
Dasuki could have ran away too he stayed and now he’s free
Nelson mandela could have ran away but he stayed

Why’ did the cowardly idiotic kanu run away like ojuku is forebearer

Or in Igbo culture running away is a sign of strength ?

Everyday Igbos are what they love to call Yorubas Cowards
You are the least of the zombies. You are not even intelligent. Those engaging you should go pick beans instead.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Blessedchild24(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Would be grateful if i could see someone to help me gain work experience in any banking firm or related field.....

Pls I studied Economics and currently awaiting NYSC.
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are the least of the zombies. You are not even intelligent. Those engaging you should go pick beans instead.

As usual no concrete response just insults

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Who is this one? Nothing yemi no go see for villa!

Is that your selfie
Your brain is as dirty as your environment

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Gandollaar(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

As usual no concrete response just insults
Come on get lost! Go and look for illitrate zombies like you to play with. Stupid boy!
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

Are you aware that’s Abuja a place Yorubas are not in excess and that’s the east a place with lots of Yorubas
Besides both are fighting different battles

Lol were was he arrested ? Wasn't he arrested in a Yoruba land? He was about hosting a mega rally how many of his followers turned up that day? Just a hand full of family and friends that were beating and sent home by vigilanty men,

Yes I agree both are fighting different battle sowore should gather more crowd cause his fighting for Nigeria right? How come a population of close to 200 million Nigerians he is fighting for he has never gatthered a crowed of 500 ,? He is a failed journalist , a failed activist , and a failed politician , in the last election he didn't even come 3th , and he thinks he can organize a revolution hmmm your hero is really a hero in Yoruba land
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol were was he arrested ? Wasn't he arrested in a Yoruba land? He was about hosting a mega rally how many of his followers turned up that day? Just a hand full of family and friends that were beating and sent home by vigilanty men,

Yes I agree both are fighting different battle sowore should gather more crowd cause his fighting for Nigeria right? How come a population of close to 200 million Nigerians he is fighting for he has never gatthered a crowed of 500 ,? He is a failed journalist , a failed activist , and a failed politician , in the last election he didn't even come 3th , and he thinks he can organize a revolution hmmm your hero is really a hero in Yoruba land

Now you have reduced it to personality attack

Is that how you dodge the fact Igbos are spineless cowards

No wonder Gowon didn’t take you serious

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Come on get lost! Go and look for illitrate zombies like you to play with. Stupid boy!

Runaway tribe

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

Kanu worked for his release but kanu himself ran away like a coward

Same way you say ojuku had agreement with Awolowo looool
Are you wired to lie

The only thing I know about awolowo is that he is a failed politician , he begged to be president of Nigeria even if it was for just 2 days, but he never had it and committed suicide

In guellera warfare running away is a very important tactics show me a guellera soldier that has never ran away grin Mandela ran away to Igbo people and lived in abia for many months

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by oyin44: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
jimyjames:

The only thing I know about awolowo is that he is a failed politician , he begged to be president of Nigeria even if it was for just 2 days, but he never had it and committed suicide

In guellera warfare running away is a very important tactics show me a guellera soldier that has never ran away grin Mandela ran away to Igbo people and lived in abia for many months

No wonder you can’t win a war
Running away is part of war tactic loooool
I’m not Yoruba and don’t divert topic to awolowo the conqueror and destroyer of Biafra that £20 permanently endured you won’t be forgetting him anytime soon

That said you have not answered why you run away all the time ?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=oyin44 post=85194482][/quote]

It’s a case of empty barrels makes the most noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

Now you have reduced it to personality attack

Is that how you dodge the fact Igbos are spineless cowards

No wonder Gowon didn’t take you serious

Lol am just saying it like it is, your hero has failed as a politician , as an activists and as a journalist

Nnamdi KANU is still training him

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol am just saying it like it is, your hero has failed as a politician , as an activists and as a journalist

Nnamdi KANU is still training him

Sowore is not my hero but I admire his courage
Kanu can’t continue his protest abroad spineless cowards

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

No wonder you can’t win a war
Running away is part of war tactic loooool
I’m not Yoruba and don’t divert topic to awolowo the conqueror and destroyer of Biafra that £20 permanently endured you won’t be forgetting him anytime soon

That said you have not answered why you run away all the time ?

Am not surprised you afonjas don't even fight you are verbal warriors, so how will you know war tactics ; grin awolowo will always be remembered as a failed politician that took his own life

We are not verbal warriors like you, let's meet and fight one on one , I will love to watch you die slowly as I rib out your heart from your rib cage

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

Sowore is not my hero but I admire his courage
Kanu can’t continue his protest abroad spineless cowards

Lol I know sowore is your hero , why deny your hero that's the problem with you cowards

Nnamdi KANU is my hero, give honor to this man nnamdi KANU he freed sowore from prison , you afonja are trying so hard to steal his glory

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Magicians: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tell that to the Germans about Hitler.

jimyjames:

A man that fights his superior and runs away is better than a verbal warrior that has never thrown a punch at his enemy and shamefully takes the easy way out by cometting suicide , like your hero's awolowo and abiola people who commit suicide are worse cowards
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
Tell that to the Germans about Hitler.

I don't care about the Germans or hitler
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Osaze007: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol I know sowore is your hero , why deny your hero that's the problem with you cowards

Nnamdi KANU is my hero

Why are you cowards
This is not a my hero contest

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by jimyjames(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Osaze007:

Why are you cowards
This is not a my hero contest

Give honour to nnamdi KANU for freeing sowore from prison that's all

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by Emyogalanya: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Osaze007:
All the igbos are ignoring my questIon

Why did kanu run away
Sowore wasn’t pitied he used backing of foreign powers
Why can’t kanu do the same

There’s no doubt Igbos are bloody cowards I spit on them
sowore that got bail Subsidy? You even said he used world powers to sort himself. Lol. Pls tell us more about your criminal brother , the one and only lawrence anini how did he end?
Re: Sowore Is A Courageous Hero by iSlayer: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2019
So you don't know it took the influence of Nnamdi Kanu to get Sowore out?! All the noisemking and crying without have moved the FG in a thousand years. Nnamdi reached out to some congressmen in the U.S that effected the man's release and you're here talking rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Imo State Politicians Slaves To Anambra Politicians? / Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / FG Hints On Fresh Lockdown As Nigerians Flout Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.