Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (112161 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2019
See as this man fresh☹️
And they said he has being in prison �
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by joe4christ(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Please on what ground was Dasuki released? Has he been acquinted of the charges labelled against him
Someone should please educate me, I'm lost here!
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2019
dotedote:

Rot in jail for what offence exactly ?
Or for simply obeying the orders of the ex president ?
Pls think.

i dont understand....

are you sayin,people that commit a crime unknownwily are innocent....??
that makes no sense,especialy for somebody in his possition back then....
he should have sounded the alarm....

he is guilty too....!!
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Japhet31: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

i dont understand....

are you sayin, people that commit a crime unknownwily are innocent....??
that makes no sense,especialy for somebody in his possition back then....
he should have sounded the alarm....

he is guilty too....!!

Toor.. at least HSM - Sanusi said his own ....even if he lost his job because of it. But it's on record that he said his piece

If if it's to one way or the other leaker that story out and let it be on record.... That the said funds diversion was countered by him. If he was not after his portion of the largesse...

I won't believe it if he aims to just be following orders...
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Japhet31: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2019
GorkoDimo:
Sadly because of his actions and inactions our Comrades will never go home to see their families ever, Rest in Peace Eagles, your Sacrifices will never go in vain we shall triump and the enemies defeated. Victory is ours!

Sorry about your friends.... May God continue to protect the rest of you. Please do your own best to make it I to the leadership rank. At least you'd make some positive change to the current status. Knowing what people of your current status often go through.

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Pls help a soul today is Christmas and have not tasted any good food since 4days ago except garri and water
Abuja is a scam
Nigeria is a cursed and waste
Pls any amount is not small
Ijaola yakub olakunle
First bank.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Japhet31: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2019
emerged01:
This man is a nice man and a very simple man. I was able to work as part of maintenance crew of his residence when he was the director of Nigerian security minting and printing PLc. He is lovely person.

Nice lovely person... These are different adjectives and non of them means... honest
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG.

It took 4 years for a govt to obey a court ruling and you say its commendable.

Hmm your gullibility is confounding, you must be the envy of retards.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by micflo28(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Investigation into the attack on Jonathan's community must still be carried out. Government of deceit
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Japhet31:

Toor.. at least HSM - Sanusi said his own ....even if he lost his job because of it. But it's on record that he said his piece

then why is jonathan still free....??!!

who is responsible....??
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by pfadom: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.

Are you talking from personal experience or this is another fake news or social media sentiment?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Born2Breed(f): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2019
0monnak0da:
commendable? E de like you dey practice English for NECO

Person shit finish come pack am you say e commendable

Hmm

Isorrai

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Geeboy10(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2019
Why do we even pity this man? Is he innocent of the charges levelled against him? I don't understand everybody in this country anymore... undecided
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by ajebuter(f): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
If it were me I will call all my 4 wives and service all of them; the worst performer will be divorced on the spot because that means she didn't miss me very well; then I will marry one small 16yr old Fulani hottie to celebrate my freedom tongue

Bring your coconut head , make l konk am for this comment... grin

Yeye person
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2019
Geeboy10:
Why do we even pity this man? Is he innocent of the charges levelled against him? I don't understand everybody in this country anymore... undecided

you think its only you that doesnt understand....
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Rexnegro(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2019
mrvitalis:
You mean from America ?
Your buhari for insist na
Wetin for happen if him insist? Where was America over four years ago ?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by abeggnow: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.
and you can prove this??
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by TruthHurts100: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2019
All2Gists:
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), has regained his freedom after spending more than four years in detention.

Dasuki was released by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Tuesday in Abuja, following the directive of the Federal Government.

“The first thing he did was to pray. He went into a private mode and was there for several minutes. After that, he embraced every one in the house”, our source said.

Dasuki was surrounded by his wife, children, relatives and some close associates.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Sambo-Dasuki-Smile-As-He-Regains-Freedom-Photo.html

Was he really sick?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Jaqenhghar: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....
that guy suppose to rot in jail....

am very pissed right now....

wait wait....if shekau was caught,does that means una will release him too....

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
Stop asking useless questions. How many BH members have been released? How many of your politicians are crooks and killers?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by backnbeta(f): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2019
0monnak0da:
commendable? E de like you dey practice English for NECO

Person shit finish come pack am you say e commendable

Hmm

Isorrai
Serious shit indeed... undecided
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by DJperdurabo: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....

No one (at least not me) is saying thr man shouldn't pay for his alleged crimes, just that, you don't detain someone indefinitely. You charge him/her to court and wrap up the whole thing...good or bad.

Do you need cash for personal or business needs? Contact me now!
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Stop asking useless questions. How many BH members have been released? How many of your politicians are crooks and killers?

why do you people always divert to boko haram and violent herdsmen....??
how are they to be compared with any matter....??
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Jaqenhghar: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

why do you people always divert to boko haram and violent herdsmen....??
how are they to be compared with any matter....??
Are they not all criminals? If you can release one set of criminals why should you excuse the other?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Sweeetheart(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
he look healthy than those outside the prisons
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Are they not all criminals? If you can release one set of criminals why should you excuse the other?

this is your argument....??
soo,everybody can do anyhow and are not guilty....

is this what you are sayin....??

everybody defend their own criminals....??
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by klax(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....

Go and brush your teeth then brush your brain join. Your are fantastically silly.

Has Akpabio with $700Million rot in jail

Is Baru with $23billion NNPC scam rot in jail

Is Daura with N23billion DSS missing fund under his watch rot in jail

I repeat go and brush your teeth and brush your brain join.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
klax:

Go and brush your teeth then brush your brain join. Your are fantastically silly.

Has Akpabio with $700Million rot in jail

Is Baru with $23billion NNPC scam rot in jail

Is Daura with N23billion DSS missing fund under his watch rot in jail

I repeat go and brush your teeth and brush your brain join.

okay....
you will regret this....you and your children and childrens children....
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by mrfm1: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
Commendable ko, Convertible ni! After 4 years wasted!
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Louis91: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2019
The Real Truth is Dat, it was only Dasuki that FG wanted to release, but they know how Nigerians will react so they decided to add sowore to it.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by bilulu(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2019
franchasng:
They are senseless nonentities who lack sense and dignity. Their only dignity is Sai Baba..if Buhari decides to arrest their mother for making out with their father, they will come here to tell you that it is the right thing to do.

They are the ones ridiculing Yorubas with their stupid psychopathic support they call patriotism, all because they want to fool the north into helping them to vote in a Yoruba man as President in 2023, nothing else.

They are the true enemies of Nigeria's success and unity angry
You just nail it bro

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
I can't believe this from a Nigerian youth. What is commendable about releasing a suspected thief?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.