Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (112164 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2019
Rexnegro:

Wetin for happen if him insist? Where was America over four years ago ?
He won't be able to visit London again for medical now
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by foreshore(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG.

Commendable for deciding when to obey court orders and when not to obey abi!!!
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by wink2015(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2019
All2Gists:
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), has regained his freedom after spending more than four years in detention.

Dasuki was released by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Tuesday in Abuja, following the directive of the Federal Government.

“The first thing he did was to pray. He went into a private mode and was there for several minutes. After that, he embraced every one in the house”, our source said.

Dasuki was surrounded by his wife, children, relatives and some close associates.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Sambo-Dasuki-Smile-As-He-Regains-Freedom-Photo.html

ALLAH DON DO AM FOR AM !

Rankadede !
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Deepthoughts: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2019
All2Gists:
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), has regained his freedom after spending more than four years in detention.

Dasuki was released by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Tuesday in Abuja, following the directive of the Federal Government.

“The first thing he did was to pray. He went into a private mode and was there for several minutes. After that, he embraced every one in the house”, our source said.

Dasuki was surrounded by his wife, children, relatives and some close associates.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Sambo-Dasuki-Smile-As-He-Regains-Freedom-Photo.html
After all the accusations n media trials of this man, absolutely nothing came out of,I so wish that someone from a different party other than Apc should win the 2023 elections n take a critical look at how buhari/Apc has saintly manage the affairs of this country n let's see how true the claims of buhari's high integrity really is.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by klax(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

okay....
you will regret this....you and your children and childrens childrens

hahaha hahaha wonderful so you are so powerful to make someone regret wooww now I can see NL has one almighty equal God very interesting.

Ndooh sorry oo you are in severe pain. Pele sorry go take panadol with cold pure water.

You and your children children will regret ever existed in the first place. You can't do nada pooh bro. So shut da f u c k do you think you are talking to hungry man Laugh in Hausa wallahi you too small.

If you want meet me one on one drop your email let's arrange for a meeting and let's see who will regret you are just making me to laughing you are a comedian.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by emerged01(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Japhet31:

Nice lovely person... These are different adjectives and non of them means... honest
Lol! Why would I say honest? Can you point out an honest person in Nigeria that you know? I,myself,am not honest.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by victorazyvictor(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:

From the USA
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by sixtus20: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2019
You are well comed since they have realised their mistake.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by baganas: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2019
denko:
Because the government sold a dummy to you guys that he stole arms money
A number of those who shared the money have been caught and have confessed. He stole arm money is comfirm
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2019
klax:

hahaha hahaha wonderful so you are so powerful to make someone regret wooww now I can see NL has one almighty equal God very interesting.

Ndooh sorry oo you are in severe pain. Pele sorry go take panadol with cold pure water.

You and your children children will regret ever existed in the first place. You can't do nada pooh bro. So shut da f u c k do you think you are talking to hungry man Laugh in Hausa wallahi you too small.

If you want meet me one on one drop your email let's arrange for a meeting and let's see who will regret you are just making me to laughing you are a comedian.

i have no power to nothing....
but i understand consequences....

you dont want to punish criminals....
you will regret it....

look at you wuss....
using emotions to judge matters....
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Jaqenhghar: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

this is your argument....??
soo,everybody can do anyhow and are not guilty....

is this what you are sayin....??

everybody defend their own criminals....??
I dont know who taught you english. Or maybe you were one of those who sleep in english class.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by maasoap(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Hypocrite prayed! He mindlessly accepted Jonathan's directive to share 2.1 billion dollars security fund to PDP stakeholders.

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Amumaigwe: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:

Please explain why it is commendable that the the FG obeyed, after 4 years, a court order for Dasuki's release? I really don't know if most Nigerians have a basic grasp of the goings-on around them. Most just eat and poo. Such people easily betray themselves as soon as they open this mouth or pen down their opinion.

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by orisa37: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
God please forgive Sambo Dasuki his Sins against NIGERIA IJN AMEN.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Depressed101: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....
that guy suppose to rot in jail....

am very pissed right now....

wait wait....if shekau was caught,does that means una will release him too....

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
he was not convicted, his detention was illegal, now i am not saying he is a clean man.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Depressed101:
he was not convicted, his detention was illegal, now i am not saying he is a clean man.

chai.... undecided undecided
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Timatayo1: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Man yi ti jeya gan o....congratulations
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by klax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

i have no power to nothing....
but i understand consequences....

you dont want to punish criminals....
you will regret it....

look at you wuss....
using emotions to judge matters....

So Akapabio loot is emotional bro are you kidding me?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by sule944: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.
don't kill me with laugh bro.hahahahahaaaa the look OK as if his coming from abroad.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by 0monnak0da: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
wink2015:

ALLAH DON DO AM FOR AM !

Rankadede !

]]

No be the same Allah send am there?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by blasted12: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

You no I'm right Shagari ruled Nigeria Buhari put him on house arrest Awolowo didn't have a say in Shagari's government spent time in jail. Fact what has Awolowo got to do with jail for committing no crime.
Stop lying Awolowo was never jailed by Buhari
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by EasterDell: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.

Yep, when the rest of you were ruling, what stopped you from giving Hausa people full detention ... No one owes anybody explanations for power
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
klax:

So Akapabio loot is emotional bro are you kidding me?

who the hell is that....??
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lovely
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Judolisco(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
what is commendable!?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mtcheew. What kinda news is this?
I thought he did waaka to buhari undecided
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by klax(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

who the hell is that....??

ok.

AKPABIO

AKPABIO

AKPABIO

Do you know him now
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by darkwan: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
klax:

ok.

AKPABIO

AKPABIO

AKPABIO

Do you know him now

no,not that well....
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by klax(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

no,not that well....

Ok Google is your friend. Good day.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by linearity: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:

This is like congratulating the whites for ending slave trade!

We should give commendation only to those deserving of it.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Mrsserene: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

You know I'm right Shagari ruled Nigeria Buhari put him on house arrest Awolowo didn't have a say in Shagari's government spent time in jail. Fact what has Awolowo got to do with jail for committing no crime.
Shagari that almost lost his eyesight because of what he went through in jail. May God forgive you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.